PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Out of all the labs you named brewkit, trinity north44 those were never a lab at meso. Be straight man. Those were called out from the get go.

Ppl has has far more problems than all those combined.

Sasquatch is ok just slow turn around due to customer volume.

You are starting to sound like a typical rep now by deflecting everything onto other labs.

I'm not deflecting shit...ur twisting my words. I was making a point about homebrewing.

*** all jokes aside

If u order while this rep is “stepped out”

Then u’s a fool

Anyone who has had a problem and been stuck between PpL (aka Vicky) & the rep
Knows the rep is only reason anyone got any money/fixed

As I’ve still not received replacements, and rep is stepped out—

Buyer beware

I've never really had a problem with the quality of gear I've been injecting, that's just a marketing scheme used by this source to convince you that if you buy and brew your own raws purchased from them, it'll automatically be better. Considering the results they've had brewing their own raws, not much of an argument. Personally, I think it adds another level of risk in terms of the legality that I'm not willing to risk
Marketing scheme? How so? The profit margin on finished is so much higher, and youre talking about members personal opinion about homebrewing not pandas preference.

Marketing scheme? How so? The profit margin on finished is so much higher, and youre talking about members personal opinion about homebrewing not pandas preference.
Not to mention. If you multiply the issues theyve had here by how many forums theyre on you would think theyd be shut down by now.

You take it far too literally when I said sinking ship. Did I mean globally ? No. Did I mean on meso? Yes.

Do I think that law will take control of their websites. Yes I do and I think the people purchasing raws will be caught for manufacturing and distributing.

Here is why.

Many sources use purple panda for raws. The guy who just home brews for personal use will be the same as a source as law won’t distinguish the difference. Purple panda is sloppy in his operations and I’m sure is sloppy in security. ( which he broke his own privacy laws off his website. )

Panda is different than pcom and other larger operation, panda is a major factor in many small operation labs and that’s who the Feds like to go after to put a stop smaller operations.

So indirectly this ship will go down in flames on all boards.
That makes sense.

But why not the landmarks or the kylins or quality raws? Why hasn't it happened to them? Are their operations that much more superior to panda? Serious question.

Tank tops and YouTube will be his demise?

I've said it once and I'll say it again. Hopefully no customers get taken down.

Except for maybe brewkit.

*** all jokes aside

If u order while this rep is “stepped out”

Then u’s a fool

Anyone who has had a problem and been stuck between PpL (aka Vicky) & the rep
Knows the rep is only reason anyone got any money/fixed

As I’ve still not received replacements, and rep is stepped out—

Buyer beware
you never got the replacement kits they said you'd get?

That makes sense.

But why not the landmarks or the kylins or quality raws? Why hasn't it happened to them? Are their operations that much more superior to panda? Serious question.

Tank tops and YouTube will be his demise?

I've said it once and I'll say it again. Hopefully no customers get taken down.

Except for maybe brewkit.
maybe because they just stick to raws?

I understand ur frustration but just like u I can't tell him how to run his business. PPLrep n I both bring these issues to his attention but in the end it's ultimately his choice how to proceed.

So why do you choose to “represent” an arrogant source who doesn’t give a shit about their customer’s safety? (I’ll answer for you, because you don’t give a shit about this community, just your free gear you are whoring from PPL.)

Yes it’s his choice to do what he wants... however... it is also completely your choice to choose to be associated with them.

You can’t claim to be a rep for them AND claim innocence when they fuck people over.

You need to request a rep banner from Millard or disassociate yourself completely from this source.

Last edited:
I understand ur frustration but just like u I can't tell him how to run his business. PPLrep n I both bring these issues to his attention but in the end it's ultimately his choice how to proceed.

And this statement right here says exactly how this lab operates.

He does not care about anyone but himself.

Not to mention. If you multiply the issues theyve had here by how many forums theyre on you would think theyd be shut down by now.

80% of people just walk away and don’t complain. They won’t get shut down by losing customers because someone will order some noob. But what will get these places shut down will be the law with how sloppy this lab is.

I'm not deflecting shit...ur twisting my words. I was making a point about homebrewing.

I’m not twisting anyone’s words. I’m simply pointing out what you are saying.

Again keep deflecting and pretending words are being twisted ppl rep. You aren’t a member here. You are a rep, just like I said originally.

I wonder how many labs like this have been shut down in Hong Kong over the years.

Wonder how many labs like this have admitted Owner is American moved to Hong Kong... runs a domestic shop (not a remailer)
And actually have a domestic lab set up in america — publicly announced on open forum.

Wonder how many Hong Kong shops sell raws out of a domestic wharehouse?

Starting to wonder why ur wondering?