PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Yep. I bet they're making money hand over fist.

I guess people aren't concerned about the fuck ups.

I can see the Raws being successful...
But the finished, blows me away. I'm starting to think the Elite thing wasn't an oversight at all. Just the lab.
Brings question into if the raws come mislabled or what...

I don't know so I'm not sure.

So then ask the man!!!!!

Why are you dodging this question of ours???

You “represent” this source do you not?

Let us know when you find out from him. Unless you are dodging this question of ours of course.

@PurplePandaLabs Rep. @Jeffg353

You guys really want to go down with this sinking ship??? You can’t smell the fire already??? You don’t want to save your supposed “reputations” as previous members???

@PurplePandaLabs Rep. I’ll be here daily to remind you of the question that you are dodging until you ask the man what you have been told to ask.

Last edited:
I have been informed we brew and label one compound at a time international I'm referring to this procedure was put in place a long time back.
I asked both Dragon Panda and the customer service manager separate to be sure.

Too bad this was domestic masterone.... unless I’m wrong. But do not think I am.

But I doubt the boss mana credibility at this point because it’s obvious he isn’t in the factory all day long, and employees will be employees.

How can this be proven other than hear say?

@LordSamuilo holler at me about the Gh
On a side note anyone sending GH to any testing facility without the proper standards will be doing it for entertainment.
We will not reimburse testing on HGH unless the proper standards are utilized.
Without them the margin for error is anyone's guess.
@Analyzer do you care to add any input on what the margin of error could be without them thanks in advance?

Do you require this standard for passing tests as well!????? :rolleyes:

Basically, they got caught , and realize it would cost a fortune to replace all the underdosed hgh, so they went into denial mode. Hopefully everyone learns that this is what this rep and source have been about all along

Giving you guy's a update I'm putting my position as a Rep. On hold until I get communication and resolution.
Please direct all emails to proton.
I apologize ahead for any inconvenience to you guy's.

Giving you guy's a update I'm putting my position as a Rep. On hold until I get communication and resolution.

I think you are making a right decision because this lab is making horrible decisions and is sinking very fast.

You have my respect for making this statement.

It's time for PPL to come back here and start answering for himself and stop making you do it for him.

You have my respect for making this statement.

It's time for PPL to come back here and start answering for himself and stop making you do it for him.

Panda won’t come on here. He’s only made an appearance once when all the hair was in the vials. Which, might I add was a poor attempt for apology.

This ship is sinking fast, but that’s what happens when you steal people email and break your own privacy rules and couple this with underdosed hgh, mislabeled gear, hair in vials, and shipping gear to incorrect addresses.

In light of PPLRep recent decision to take a step back..Please DO NOT direct ur questions/concerns/issues in my direction.

I am not a rep!

In light of PPLRep recent decision to take a step back..Please DO NOT direct ur questions/concerns/issues in my direction.

I am not a rep!

Lol, not a rep...

So no bullshit aside. Would you personally buy PPL hgh and pin their oils? I’m asking you as one “member” to another.

Tell me the truth. This should be interesting Mr. “not a rep.” Just want to make sure we know you are a “reputable” member here.

ive heard of it before... but all my mast has looked like water nice and clear:)

I wouldn't pin it until I tested it, even though u could prolly smell and taste of it and tell its tren if you have ever ran tren before..... I love tren it has a unforgettable smell to me:)
^^^ main reason for testing would be a experiment to see what darker tren total dosage would come out to be when its dark like that:) +/-

*** again with all the shit going on with PPL... Color still cant describe substance, or potency....

Went ahead and did the taste test lol. The light tren did have some spice to it and the dark mast did not have any. Not the most reliable testing method at all but its something i guess.

Panda won’t come on here. He’s only made an appearance once when all the hair was in the vials. Which, might I add was a poor attempt for apology.

This ship is sinking fast, but that’s what happens when you steal people email and break your own privacy rules and couple this with underdosed hgh, mislabeled gear, hair in vials, and shipping gear to incorrect addresses.