PurplePandaLabs Raw source

I believe the mast in question is domestic.
and they mixed up the the international test 250 and the test 500, not to mention the stuff they mixed up at reddit (of course, maybe that testing had the wrong margin of error as well)

@LordSamuilo holler at me about the Gh
On a side note anyone sending GH to any testing facility without the proper standards will be doing it for entertainment.
We will not reimburse testing on HGH unless the proper standards are utilized.
Without them the margin for error is anyone's guess.
@Analyzer do you care to add any input on what the margin of error could be without them thanks in advance?

for entertainment purposes???? whats your proper standards?

@PurplePandaLabs Rep.

i remember a month ago PPL where still getting meso the "rest" of PPL report on your testing of HGH

have u happened to stumple across those?

also any additional testing u may have done in response to the last test would be great as well

And for all the haters of me for every saying the word PCOM in this thread...
I finally win and your source PPL is fucked.
Officially I'd never buy from this source.
The rep finally caved in with his attitude that they produce shit gear, deal with it, like it or not.

Don't expect much from this source anymore. I was always hoping it turned around but it looks like the rep just accepted their fate. He can't defend the shit produced goods anymore.

And for all the haters of me for every saying the word PCOM in this thread...
I finally win and your source PPL is fucked.
Officially I'd never buy from this source.
The rep finally caved in with his attitude that they produce shit gear, deal with it, like it or not.

Don't expect much from this source anymore. I was always hoping it turned around but it looks like the rep just accepted their fate. He can't defend the shit produced goods anymore.

Thank you for your contribution, you can go back to sucking pharmacom's cock now.

PPL seems to be buying banners on every website. Why haven't they bought a banner on Meso? They should at least do that with all the business they are already getting here. Also, anybody know if PPL has made any donations to AnabolicLab.com? @Millard Baker

Can you tell me what is the proper standard?

mands
Yes sir approved standards for GH testing not self purified standards from samples in which you make yourself without verification from any outside source.
While testing aas those standards will suffice but testing peptides and GH the margin of error is increased to what % I can't say.
But who's going to say that those standards will work properly without 2 sources of verification?

PPL seems to be buying banners on every website. Why haven't they bought a banner on Meso? They should at least do that with all the business they are already getting here. Also, anybody know if PPL has made any donations to AnabolicLab.com? @Millard Baker
Yeah we have donated to AB I have been asking about sponsoring here also I agree should already have been.

Yes sir approved standards for GH testing not self purified standards from samples in which you make yourself without verification from any outside source.
While testing aas those standards will suffice but testing peptides and GH the margin of error is increased to what % I can't say.
But who's going to say that those standards will work properly without 2 sources of verification?
so now you're an expert on hgh testing as well. and having seen your previous joke of the lab testing you provided means that it's just more bullshit you are spewing. Not to mention, you said the hgh in question was out for verification testing, evidently another one of your lies