PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Lol.. did they really send out 500mg/ml labeled as 250mg/ml?
He came back with 1700 bloods and thought it was low. Shooting 750 weekly. He sent it for testing it came back as 520ish per ml.

Some of us have been hypothesizing that the pip most complain about when it comes to the test e isn't from the mig. But from being mislabeled test e

I once had a mix up in labels and I labelled a tren a as mast. It was about 4 yrs or so ago and a top pro I have dealt with many years gave to one of his competitors and I said nah man no way - I make and finish and label one thing at a time. But I will look at it bc anything is possible. So as soon as I saw it - I knew bc it was an old metallic red Mast E label and my newer tren labels were non metallic red- it just got mixed in there somehow. Plus I never in my life manufactured an orangey mast. So, I prioritized making that right immediately. Good business is good relationship and win win not ego vs ego. All yall could learn that on these boards bc everybody is trying to enact their own master plan without regards to a good 2 way relationship. And that's why I and a lot of other bros don't frequent boards anymore.
And if not for the current seizure situation from China I wouldnt be here now tbh.
Bash all you want I won't offend or defend bc my ego isn't tied into what I just said. I simply offer it for those that can see/hear to take what they can use from it.

Yes sir approved standards for GH testing not self purified standards from samples in which you make yourself without verification from any outside source.

Dude. That is pure gibberish.

Have another run at that.

Who is an approved lab?

Which test(s) from that lab is PPL going to accept for GH assay?

Are you saying that sending in vials from a customer isn't a valid method?

yes, analyzer did the testing, and ppl rep ignored it
and than gave some joke of an answer that they couldn't possibly send out mislabeled gear because someone thinks they got tren labeled as masteron

Dude. That is pure gibberish.

Have another run at that.

Who is an approved lab?

Which test(s) from that lab is PPL going to accept for GH assay?

Are you saying that sending in vials from a customer isn't a valid method?
the only test they'll accept for anything is one they run themselves that says the gear is good

He came back with 1700 bloods and thought it was low. Shooting 750 weekly. He sent it for testing it came back as 520ish per ml.

Some of us have been hypothesizing that the pip most complain about when it comes to the test e isn't from the mug. But from being mislabeled test e

My bad on the blood levels. Thought it did get tested though.

Yes sir approved standards for GH testing not self purified standards from samples in which you make yourself without verification from any outside source.
While testing aas those standards will suffice but testing peptides and GH the margin of error is increased to what % I can't say.
But who's going to say that those standards will work properly without 2 sources of verification?
Who's making GH themselves? And again what are approve standards for GH testing?

mands

It looks that way man...dude pulled 7000 bloods.
Can't remember if Analyzer did testing on it or not.

What are you still doing here? I thought I told you to go back to sucking pcom's cock. :D

Some of us have been hypothesizing that the pip most complain about when it comes to the test e isn't from the mug. But from being mislabeled test e

It's not funny but I can't help but laugh... I mean, imagine you're running your first cycle of 500mg and a little dbol but nuh uh, you're slamming a gram and eating adex like they're going outta style.

What a cluster fuck.

That part is weird... Pulling bloods at a very bad time could explain that but I don't know much about the details here.
I forget the details, they're buried somewhere in this tread..

I think he got tested a little late. Maybe 3 days after last pin of what he thought was 250mg/ml.

What are you still doing here? I thought I told you to go back to sucking pcom's cock. :D

It's not funny but I can't help but laugh... I mean, imagine you're running your first cycle of 500mg and a little dbol but nuh uh, you're slamming a gram and eating adex like they're going outta style.

What a cluster fuck.

This thread is just too funny....
But yet this whole thing is just sad. Yet PPl is gonna keep fucking up and still people will use them. It seems it doesn't matter really what they do.

This thread is just too funny....
But yet this whole thing is just sad. Yet PPl is gonna keep fucking up and still people will use them. It seems it doesn't matter really what they do.
Yep. I bet they're making money hand over fist.

I guess people aren't concerned about the fuck ups.