PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Just a continuation of the same shit that went down. I'd encourage all HGH purchasers to request a refund or some free product to compensate.
absolutely right, but the more serious issue is that it was reported as underdosed before, replaced a kit or two, than kept shipping it thinking everyone would forget about it

I have this feeling he isn't receiving anything from the source that would be postable or helpful.
usually he than falls back on the "people are reverse scamming and shilling for other sources excuse"

"people are reverse scamming and shilling for other sources excuse"

A reliable standby, often at least partially true (which helps) but wouldn't work well in the numerous cases of oddness I see here.

Sort of looks like what has happened to a few sources when their sales volume grew beyond their capacity to do QA/QC (as much QA/QC as happens in any criminal enterprise anyways).

The endless website delays up front were a bit of a leading indicator.

@LordSamuilo holler at me about the Gh
On a side note anyone sending GH to any testing facility without the proper standards will be doing it for entertainment.
We will not reimburse testing on HGH unless the proper standards are utilized.
Without them the margin for error is anyone's guess.
@Analyzer do you care to add any input on what the margin of error could be without them thanks in advance?

@LordSamuilo holler at me about the Gh
On a side note anyone sending GH to any testing facility without the proper standards will be doing it for entertainment.
We will not reimburse testing on HGH unless the proper standards are utilized.
Without them the margin for error is anyone's guess.
@Analyzer do you care to add any input on what the margin of error could be without them thanks in advance?
you're fucking kidding right. and this wouldn't be an issue if you guys had sent the hgh out for testing when the issue first came up

Looks like another mislabel. I would taste the mast and see if it is spicy. If it’s spicy on the tongue it’s probably trenbolone.
I have been informed we brew and label one compound at a time international I'm referring to this procedure was put in place a long time back.
I asked both Dragon Panda and the customer service manager separate to be sure.

I have been informed we brew and label one compound at a time international I'm referring to this procedure was put in place a long time back.
I asked both Dragon Panda and the customer service manager separate to be sure.
and yet you've still sent mislabeled gear out in the past, go figure

No raw DNP for international anymore? I type in Customized 02 and it only comes up with 2 oral options and their both out.

you're fucking kidding right. and this wouldn't be an issue if you guys had sent the hgh out for testing when the issue first came up
No I'm not kidding you wanted you're answer you have.
Without the proper standards to test gh it's unreliable it's been discussed here and and they have sought information on the topic themselves.

Sponsors

Latest posts