PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Nice job buddy. How much did he charge for those two tests. Not 100 percent sure but I think I paid 70 when I had some questionable test e oil tested. Was curious about doing some raw tests.

raw should be a little cheaper... $60

^^^ price kinda varies between 60-70 for both depending on # of samples.... shoot him a message and haggle it out:)

I have been out of the loop for bit if it was recently discussed...

I just recall them announcing that they had an existing domestic source handling part of the domestic logistics etc...

One area that the email lists may have been concatenated from.
Wasnt a jab at you. Thought you made a great point.

Nice job buddy. How much did he charge for those two tests. Not 100 percent sure but I think I paid 70 when I had some questionable test e oil tested. Was curious about doing some raw tests.
Raws are a little cheaper , 60 per sample and he will do bulk pricing too if you want to getva bunch of stuff tested .

The first batch of tren-e they sent me was dark and had horrible pip. They sent me a new batch in GSO and its much lighter/yellowish. Im only running 160mg of it pw but honestly im not feeling anything from it. Im upping the dose to 200mg this week. My first run with tren-e i was using 150mg and i had every side in the book.
GyD5NmA.jpg

UHRXanX.jpg

Has anyone ordered mast e or tren e domestic recently?

Ordered mast e and tren e domestic. Tren is on the left, mast in the middle, and on the right is tren e from another lab. Panda says they are labeled correctly. The vial labeled mast is darker than the other tren i have and the vial labeled tren is clear.
It's in gso so it will all have a yellow tint.

Huh? Where was I proven wrong. Did you read me say anywhere that the gear that I Personally fucking read the report on was not actually 500mg/ml? No you didn’t, because I live in factual life over here. I thought it was funny Rpbb called it underdosed based on blood work. If you’ve been following this thread the whole reason @Cramps88 had it tested was because of low TT levels in his bw.

See I remember shit like that. Got a good fucking memory and can clearly see contradictory statements from that clown. He is a no life on here to stir drama and shill for alpha pharm and whoever else he uses.

A panda owned site sending emails is t a security breach in my eyes. Saving emails - sure, not selling emails or being hacked like was being theorized

Its a security breach based on his own privacy policy. Members didn’t give permission for their email to be shared with a sister company. That is a security breach.

One member who deleted his account still got the email. This means somehow panda didn’t delete the account or recorded the information to other company prior. But it’s a huge red flag as panda seems to be very greedy and have hands in numerous cookie jars.

This labs fate won’t end well.

ive heard of it before... but all my mast has looked like water nice and clear:)

I wouldn't pin it until I tested it, even though u could prolly smell and taste of it and tell its tren if you have ever ran tren before..... I love tren it has a unforgettable smell to me:)
^^^ main reason for testing would be a experiment to see what darker tren total dosage would come out to be when its dark like that:) +/-

*** again with all the shit going on with PPL... Color still cant describe substance, or potency....

Didnt think of that. Thank you

This labs fate won’t end well

Well as long as he doesn't take any customers down with him, that's fine.

His domestic operation should be concerned. The ugl that rely on them too.

But the main guy is probably safe over there in China. But I really don't know for sure.

Well as long as he doesn't take any customers down with him, that's fine.

His domestic operation should be concerned. The ugl that rely on them too.

But the main guy is probably safe over there in China. But I really don't know for sure.

This is exactly why as a end user I would be afraid. With multiple websites it double the attention to security and more opportunity for authorities to collect information if they take control of the site(s) because remember panda is sharing information between all his sites without users knowing. This also doesn’t include any websites or other activities he is involved in that we don’t know of.

The people who purchase raws can be charged with manufacturing and distributing. Instant time in prison and life ruined. So when people say they won’t go after small fries, in the eye of the law manufacturing and distributing is not small.

You said it best on he is “safe” this is why he has zero regards to anyone else where this is illegal, which has been his tone since the beginning.

Last edited:
Well i was right then. Isnt that dark color from over heating tren?

Over heating in general with any carrier will cause it to be darker from oxidation.

But the topic at hand is masterone not tren.

Tren was used as a reference as to the same color of the mast which is unusual.