PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Over heating in general with any carrier will cause it to be darker from oxidation.

But the topic at hand is masterone not tren.

Tren was used as a reference as to the same color of the mast which is unusual.
my guess is that it'll go down as another unresolved issue like the underdosed gh, the mislabeled test, the whatever happened with their website security isuue, etc etc etc. But don't worry, within a week or 2, they'll find a new way to screw up

No spam yet on the new email. I never get solicited... well, there was this one time when I pulled up to a red light late one night....

UHRXanX.jpg

Has anyone ordered mast e or tren e domestic recently?

Ordered mast e and tren e domestic. Tren is on the left, mast in the middle, and on the right is tren e from another lab. Panda says they are labeled correctly. The vial labeled mast is darker than the other tren i have and the vial labeled tren is clear.

Never seen Mast that dark...looks like Tren...

Never seen Mast that dark...looks like Tren...
IN ALL FAIRNESS...IF THE LABELS WERE SWITCHED .. ID BE LIKE ... DAMN THAT FUCKIN TREN LOOKS KILLER...
AND .. SOME DUDE EARLIER SAYS U CAN TASTE THE TREN..
YOU MOST DEFF CAN.. AND IF U KNICK A VEIN ON THE PIN..
WELLLLLL U ALREADY KNOW!!!

You are correct but puff, puff, pass bro. :D
the fuckin surge of idk what to call it.. fuckin saiyen juice that just gets poured all over u when u knick the vein.. plus the tight chest and the cough..
I know it cant be good for u.. but fuck .. I'm running to the back right knock to knick a fuckin vein!!!
LIGHT WEIGHT BABY!!!!!!

IN ALL FAIRNESS...IF THE LABELS WERE SWITCHED .. ID BE LIKE ... DAMN THAT FUCKIN TREN LOOKS KILLER...
But why are you yelling? Lol

Bigger they are....the harder they fall. He’s getting too greedy. Why can’t a source do one thing well and stick with it?

Do you know how freaking sweet matching lambos are? Ones not enough. Its all about priorities. He needs MORE!

Seriously though, if a lot of this is legal in China and he is circumventing the law in China then.... well.... I think a lot of people would do the same... just keep making more money..

Of course, i want everyone to stay under the radar, get their stuff as expected, and no trouble with LE... but hes in it for the money not for us and generally speaking however i've seen him refund bunk hgh $$$, reship gear twice is a plus, amazing prices on raws, quality has been good on raws for me besides some painful test E (which may have been stored improperly). This domestic stuff has been the bulk of his issues.

Respectfully, i see where you are coming from completely...

You can't tell me that when you're typing, you don't see that's it's in all caps. Get a grip, you spastic little fucker. :D

He's injecting tren straight into his veins from what I'm reading. I think I'd pass out from the rush of that so that's probably why lmao

I thought injecting Tren into the vein was how I was supposed to do it. I don't even cough that much, I usually just puke and in 30 mins It stops... The last time was the worst because my eyes turned red and I started hallucinating about being a T-Rex and waving my arms in small circles... I totally blanked out, and when I woke up, within a 30 mile radius every fat women was pregnant.

More failed testing coming up. Usually takes this source a whole week to screw up

Just a continuation of the same shit that went down. I'd encourage all HGH purchasers to request a refund or some free product to compensate.

More failed testing coming up. Usually takes this source a whole week to screw up