PurplePandaLabs Raw source

UHRXanX.jpg

Has anyone ordered mast e or tren e domestic recently?

Ordered mast e and tren e domestic. Tren is on the left, mast in the middle, and on the right is tren e from another lab. Panda says they are labeled correctly. The vial labeled mast is darker than the other tren i have and the vial labeled tren is clear.

Didn't they absorb another lab domestically?

I have been out of the loop for bit if it was recently discussed...

I just recall them announcing that they had an existing domestic source handling part of the domestic logistics etc...

One area that the email lists may have been concatenated from.

Oh, when PPL jumped the gun for the domestic store and hired Elite. The same Elite that brewed out of a dog kennel?
(He sold hairy gear, in case you weren't aware.)

It's possible that Elite shared his customer info when joining up with PPL. i wouldn't put anything past him.

Panda's a greedy fuck, we've established that. i'm willing to wager that they have a second (possibly more) line of finished gear under a different lab name.

Actually... Correct me if i'm wrong, and i may very well be. But, wasn't it PPL that, at one time, offered to produce and custom label gear, if ordering in large quantities? i remember someone offering it... Damn faulty memory.

The gear was LAB TESTED and VERIFIED as mislabeled.

You mean they deleted email accounts like they were supposed to? Then why are members who deleted their accounts receiving this email????

You don’t have a leg to stand on with this shit show here. Stop defending them. You only look like a clown in doing so. You have been literally PROVEN WRONG!

Huh? Where was I proven wrong. Did you read me say anywhere that the gear that I Personally fucking read the report on was not actually 500mg/ml? No you didn’t, because I live in factual life over here. I thought it was funny Rpbb called it underdosed based on blood work. If you’ve been following this thread the whole reason @Cramps88 had it tested was because of low TT levels in his bw.

See I remember shit like that. Got a good fucking memory and can clearly see contradictory statements from that clown. He is a no life on here to stir drama and shill for alpha pharm and whoever else he uses.

A panda owned site sending emails is t a security breach in my eyes. Saving emails - sure, not selling emails or being hacked like was being theorized

UHRXanX.jpg

Ordered mast e and tren e domestic. Tren is on the left, mast in the middle, and on the right is tren e from another lab. Panda says they are labeled correctly. The vial labeled mast is darker than the other tren i have and the vial labeled tren is clear.

That Mast looks like its in mig oil. I had their Mast-e and it was pretty clear looking and painless. I had also had their tren-e that was the same color as that mast and it hurt like a bitch.

That Mast looks like its in mig oil. I had their Mast-e and it was pretty clear looking and painless. I had also had their tren-e that was the same color as that mast and it hurt like a bitch.

Thanks for the feedback. The tren was to extend my current cycle and the mast is for someone else's "cruise". I've never seen dark mast or such light tren so im just wondering if anyone else has had the same

UHRXanX.jpg

I’ve never seen mast that dark! It looks like tren to me. Hmmmmmmmm

Huh? Where was I proven wrong. Did you read me say anywhere that the gear that I Personally fucking read the report on was not actually 500mg/ml? No you didn’t, because I live in factual life over here. I thought it was funny Rpbb called it underdosed based on blood work. If you’ve been following this thread the whole reason @Cramps88 had it tested was because of low TT levels in his bw.

See I remember shit like that. Got a good fucking memory and can clearly see contradictory statements from that clown. He is a no life on here to stir drama and shill for alpha pharm and whoever else he uses.

A panda owned site sending emails is t a security breach in my eyes. Saving emails - sure, not selling emails or being hacked like was being theorized
And I don't remember saying it was underdosed, just pip causing trash gear. But thanks for sticking up for panda again

UHRXanX.jpg

Probably more mis labeled gear

Shilling for alpha huh, thought it was pharmacom, try and use that razor sharp memory and get it right. Now go back to defending this shit show of a lab

Here's some raw sample results from ppl ... var and adrol look good ... more results coming shortly waiting on assays now... results cross posted over in the testing thread for further discussion if interested.

Attachments

• A samp revise.pdf
    226.3 KB · Views: 25
  • B samp revised.pdf
    224.6 KB · Views: 16
Does this look like the forum where we spoon feed members? Go do some research.

And maybe people dont know how to brew, or simply dont want to.
You got a smart ass mouth for a dumb shit.
Ppl started out selling raws with the thousand of pop up shops and int. / dom. Labs there was no need for THEM to sell oils. Nor for anyone to buy them from them.

"Is this the forum where we spoon feed members"
Here,
I'll shove the spoon down your throat you little twerp:
Me: Members buying finished oil from a raws vendor?
You: "Maybe people don't know how to brew or don't want to"
Also you: "Go do some research"
Don't ever quote me and try to be cute when you're that stupid.

Ppl started out selling raws with the thousand of pop up shops and int. / dom. Labs there was no need for THEM to sell oils. Nor for anyone to buy them from them.

Here,
Ouch, you're usually the calm one and I'm the nasty one, go figure

Here's some raw sample results from ppl ... var and adrol look good ... more results coming shortly waiting on assays now... results cross posted over in the testing thread for further discussion if interested.
Nice job buddy. How much did he charge for those two tests. Not 100 percent sure but I think I paid 70 when I had some questionable test e oil tested. Was curious about doing some raw tests.

Very nice! What do you think of the dark masteron?

ive heard of it before... but all my mast has looked like water nice and clear:)

I wouldn't pin it until I tested it, even though u could prolly smell and taste of it and tell its tren if you have ever ran tren before..... I love tren it has a unforgettable smell to me:)
^^^ main reason for testing would be a experiment to see what darker tren total dosage would come out to be when its dark like that:) +/-

*** again with all the shit going on with PPL... Color still cant describe substance, or potency....

Here,

Strong 6th post. You must have came from ASF.