PurplePandaLabs Raw source

WFN CEO is currently sitting in jail, revealing people’s identity along with proof of purchase for steroid sales of individuals, celebrities and other athletes.

Anyone who is not concerned about this breach with PPL needs to get their head checked. PPL has your info and they will clearly do whatever the fuck they want with it.

You sound like you will be happy to receive contaminated gear, that law enforcement knows is being mailed to your home address, a month late... along with items missing from your order... :rolleyes:

But hey, as long as they fuck you with a smile you are happy to wear lipstick for them!
Yeah pretty much. Unless you know of a dht + micronized base testosterone source with a better reputation.

I believe it's the same resolution as the underdosed gh, replace it for once customer and hope the problem goes away
It can't be a coincident. All this pip. I hope some one gets blood work and we can get a definitive answer. @Cramps88 got the assay but his bloodwork didn't match. It just made shit a little more unclear. If the guy ( @IceKing07 ) that said it was his first cycle gets bloodwork. If he's pinning 500mg and bloodwork comes back at like 7000, you know what I mean.

I know test e raws are more volatile then others. @Holistic mentioned his test e raws caused some pip. I just brewed some test e from stored raws I'll report back if I get pip.

I'm probably gonna switch to test cyp in the future.

does anyone here in the community have any ideas as how we can get proof of our records being deleted..
I think this is more sensitive that tank tops and advertising on youtube..
these people wanna sink their ship that's fine.. I just don't my info being leverage for them when the shit hits the fan!!

That's the funny thing about all these sources. Whatever they claim about deleting info, they probably don't.
They need it to troubleshoot anything in the future if you complain, have issues etc etc etc.

You believe they delete, but they don't....
Sooo you hope their security is good.

The best response i've heard is from PCOM actually. Saying we will delete everything. But if we do, you cannot complain, you cannot say I ordered this or that or anything as the info will be gone.

Is it true?? I don't know....

But I do know most sources are bullshitting you saying they delete info. You just hope they are doing their best.

It can't be a coincident. All this pip. I hope some one gets blood work and we can get a definitive answer. @Cramps88 got the assay but his bloodwork didn't match. It just made shit a little more unclear. If the guy ( @IceKing07 ) that said it was his first cycle gets bloodwork. If he's pinning 500mg and bloodwork comes back at like 7000, you know what I mean.

I know test e raws are more volatile then others. @Holistic mentioned his test e raws caused some pip. I just brewed some test e from stored raws I'll report back if I get pip.

It’s not unclear in on cramps blood work. His body motabilized the testosterone. This can be done through different pathways if he had got the free testosterone report it would be very clear as to what is happening in his body.

And how will blood work help with resolving or even showing pip issues ?

If blood work comes back at 7000 on 500mg what does that prove or show? We don’t know what you are saying.

If a lab result produces verifiable data that shows the mg/ml content of a sample... that is pretty damn definitive. All variables have been removed through the testing to produce an actual result.

Bloodwork on the other hand can have a million different reasons why the result is “off” or “skewed” in a particular way as no variables are removed through bloodwork other than pinning protocol. And even THAT can’t be exactly done at the very exact same time and the exact same mg each and every week for at least 6 weeks.

So looking at the data samples: a sample with variables involved (bloodwork) vs. a sample with variables removed (@Analyzer testing)... clearly the data point with the variables removed is the higher standard.

And what a coincidence, the test that people want to say is questionable from Analyzer is nearly EXACTLY what PPL sells for their 500 Test oils...

THE GEAR WAS MISLABELED!!!

How much more common sense needs to be explained to this crowd here??????

It’s not unclear in on cramps blood work. His body motabilized the testosterone. This can be done through different pathways if he had got the free testosterone report it would be very clear as to what is happening in his body.

If blood work comes back at 7000 on 500mg what does that prove or show? We don’t know what you are saying.
If the pip is from high mg gear labeled at 250mg I think that could solve the issue.

If a lab result produces verifiable data that shows the mg/ml content of a sample... that is pretty damn definitive. All variables have been removed through the testing to produce an actual result.

Bloodwork on the other hand can have a million different reasons why the result is “off” or “skewed” in a particular way as no variables are removed through bloodwork other than pinning protocol. And even THAT can’t be exactly done at the very exact same time and the exact same mg each and every week for at least 6 weeks.

So looking at the data samples: a sample with variables involved (bloodwork) vs. a sample with variables removed (@Analyzer testing)... clearly the data point with the variables removed is the higher standard.

And what a coincidence, the test that people want to say is questionable from Analyzer is nearly EXACTLY what PPL sells for their 500 Test oils...

THE GEAR WAS MISLABELED!!!

How much more common sense needs to be explained to this crowd here??????
The gear is most likely mislabeled. I'm not disagreeing. I'm just not being a dick about it. If you feel like being a dick will get your point across better, carry on.

If the pip is from high mg gear labeled at 250mg I think that could solve the issue.

But blood work won’t prove that it is mislabeled gear causing the pip.

individuals motabilize compounds at different rates. Just because someone takes 250mg gets pip and comes back at 7000 doesn’t mean it’s 500mg per ml.

So it still proves nothing.

What was proven is the gear was mislabeled. I’ve taken plenty of 500mg/ml and was pip free.

The gear is most likely mislabeled. I'm not disagreeing. I'm just not being a dick about it. If you feel like being a dick will get your point across better, carry on.

Holy fuck man, I’ll remember to be nicer to the DRUG DEALER who is selling me the WRONG shit which I INJECT into my fucking body.

Seriously, you sound like you have ZERO respect for yourself and how you treat your mind and body.

In no way shape or form is it wrong to DEMAND quality with substances you INJECT into your body from a DRUG DEALER.

I THINK MORE IMPORTANT IS THE C REACTIVE AND THE INDICATORS OF A INFECTION.. IM MY CASE.. I had swelling.redness.fever.. around inj site..
I can only speak for myself.. I think the amount of oil per inj instead of concentration is what causes my pip..
so 250ml per ml of test would cause less if any compared to 2 1/2 ml of 100mg prop...

Holy fuck man, I’ll remember to be nicer to the DRUG DEALER who is selling me the WRONG shit which I INJECT into my fucking body.

Seriously, you sound like you have ZERO respect for yourself and how you treat your mind and body.
I've been agreeing with you since our first communication. For some reason you feel like we should be arguing.

In no way shape or form is it wrong to DEMAND quality with substances you INJECT into your body from a DRUG DEALER.
And fuck the drug dealer. Just remember we are on the same side.

I have plenty of respect for whay I inject into my body, hence why I homebrew.

I've been agreeing with you since our first communication. For some reason you feel like we should be arguing.

Maybe I just misunderstood the reply that mentioned I pulled something out of my ass when I was proven right... either way, we are on the same side in the end and my issues are not with you in any way. So it’s all good.

But it is upsetting to see this lab steamroll noobs who don’t understand this game enough and get taken advantage of.

Maybe I just misunderstood the reply that mentioned I pulled something out of my ass when I was proven right... either way, we are on the same side in the end and my issues are not with you in any way. So it’s all good.

But it is upsetting to see this lab steamroll noobs who don’t understand this game enough and get taken advantage of.
In my defense, you were proven right after you pulled the stat out of your ass.