PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Lol, not a rep...

So no bullshit aside. Would you personally buy PPL hgh and pin their oils? I’m asking you as one “member” to another.

Tell me the truth. This should be interesting Mr. “not a rep.” Just want to make sure we know you are a “reputable” member here.

The GH fuck no! I do have a few vials of test C, tren a, n trest A

The GH fuck no! I do have a few vials of test C, tren a, n trest A

Thanks for answering the 1st half of my question. But, you did not answer the second half.

Do you trust your PPL test knowing mislabeled gear is being sent out?

Id use them for raws still. I think most that homebrew would. We homebrewers tend to be too frugal, too paranoid to buy oils either way. That's why we homebrew.

With out @PurplePandaLabs Rep. They probably won't have a presence here. But I doubt they'll be a sinking ship. They're on too many boards. It'll take more then just under dosed hgh. If the hair didn't do it, shit I don't know what will.

Id use them for raws still. I think most that homebrew would. We homebrewers tend to be too frugal, too paranoid to buy oils either way. That's why we homebrew.

With out @PurplePandaLabs Rep. They probably won't have a presence here. But I doubt they'll be a sinking ship. They're on too many boards. It'll take more then just under dosed hgh. If the hair didn't do it, shit I don't know what will.

You take it far too literally when I said sinking ship. Did I mean globally ? No. Did I mean on meso? Yes.

Do I think that law will take control of their websites. Yes I do and I think the people purchasing raws will be caught for manufacturing and distributing.

Here is why.

Many sources use purple panda for raws. The guy who just home brews for personal use will be the same as a source as law won’t distinguish the difference. Purple panda is sloppy in his operations and I’m sure is sloppy in security. ( which he broke his own privacy laws off his website. )

Panda is different than pcom and other larger operation, panda is a major factor in many small operation labs and that’s who the Feds like to go after to put a stop smaller operations.

So indirectly this ship will go down in flames on all boards.

Thanks for answering the 1st half of my question. But, you did not answer the second half.

Do you trust your PPL test knowing mislabeled gear is being sent out?

Honestly it does make me a little leary but I do plan on using it. Afterall isn't that the chance we take everyday buying gear from random people/sources off an online forum. Just reinforces the fact that bloodwork is a necessity

As @AnTabolic73 said if ur that paranoid n want more control over the quality of the gear ur putting into ur body then start homebrewing. That's the direction I'm headed.

Honestly it does make me a little leary but I do plan on using it. Afterall isn't that the chance we take everyday buying gear from random people/sources off an online forum. Just reinforces the fact that bloodwork is a necessity

As @AnTabolic73 said if ur that paranoid n want more control over the quality of the gear ur putting into ur body then start homebrewing. That's the direction I'm headed.
I've never really had a problem with the quality of gear I've been injecting, that's just a marketing scheme used by this source to convince you that if you buy and brew your own raws purchased from them, it'll automatically be better. Considering the results they've had brewing their own raws, not much of an argument. Personally, I think it adds another level of risk in terms of the legality that I'm not willing to risk

That still has its flaws with how pure the raws are. Still need to have it sent off to ensure that the quality is what it says and that the product you received is what it says.

And everyone says just buys raws like it’s a small thing. Again, if you get caught with 1 gram of raws you will be charged with manufacturing and distributing. There will be zero tolerance in the eyes of the law. Skip go and go straight to the pin.

This word “paranoid” has turned into a fad word on this thread one that is being used to deflect the fuck ups of this lab.

If one is “paranoid” about quality of gear they are still going to be paranoid about home-brewing. That is a whole other level that is being taken too lightly.

That still has its flaws with how pure the raws are. Still need to have it sent off to ensure that the quality is what it says and that the product you received is what it says.

And everyone says just buys raws like it’s a small thing. Again, if you get caught with 1 gram of raws you will be charged with manufacturing and distributing. There will be zero tolerance in the eyes of the law. Skip go and go straight to the pin.

This word “paranoid” has turned into a fad word on this thread one that is being used to deflect the fuck ups of this lab.

If one is “paranoid” about quality of gear they are still going to be paranoid about home-brewing. That is a whole other level that is being taken too lightly.

I'm not just talking about PPL...there's quite a few labs here having issues. Brew kit, trinity, north44, white rino, sasquatch seems to be ok but have had their fair share of fuck ups. SP seems to have his shit together but has a select customer base so unless ur lucky enough to be on the list ur SOL. Finding quality gear is getting harder n harder to come by. And it's not only here at MESO. I've seen a few labs on SST (used to be Reddit) that have either turned scammer or closed up shop.

I'm not just talking about PPL...there's quite a few labs here having issues. Brew kit, trinity, north44, white rino, sasquatch seems to be ok but have had their fair share of fuck ups. SP seems to have his shit together but has a select customer base so unless ur lucky enough to be on the list ur SOL. Finding quality gear is getting harder n harder to come by. And it's not only here at MESO. I've seen a few labs on SST (used to be Reddit) that have either turned scammer or closed up shop.
I'll never move from home brewing.

It's kind of intimidating at first but just like anything practice makes perfect. Yes it's a risk but I'd think it be easier to get 10g of raw thru than 4 vials.
It would seem to me that they are OK with raws, but poor with security. Finished is a disaster, and the owners attitude is never to solve the problem , but make excuses or just ignore it and hope it goes away

Out of all the labs you named brewkit, trinity north44 those were never a lab at meso. Be straight man. Those were called out from the get go.

Ppl has has far more problems than all those combined.

Sasquatch is ok just slow turn around due to customer volume.

You are starting to sound like a typical rep now by deflecting everything onto other labs.

It would seem to me that they are OK with raws, but poor with security. Finished is a disaster, and the owners attitude is never to solve the problem , but make excuses or just ignore it and hope it goes away

I understand ur frustration but just like u I can't tell him how to run his business. PPLrep n I both bring these issues to his attention but in the end it's ultimately his choice how to proceed.