PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Just curious but anyone know of a situation where a source went bad and got seized by LE then had there clients brought up on any charges. If PPL gets compromised at some point and they began looking into the buyers they couldn’t arrest you for what they find on the servers. They’d have to find the raws or lots of oils to charge you. Keep that shit buried in the back yard and you should be good. Obviously that’s a little bit of a joke but seriously if you had like a sick spot to store your shit I think you’d be ok. Don’t think dogs can find aas.

No what they will do is overtake the servers / sites. They will allow transactions to occur and use this as evidence. The people purchasing raws will have a visit after the main bust. Remember this they will gather evidence for years. You might make one raw purchase for a small amount because it sounds fun, but you might purchase at the wrong time and two years later you get a knock on the door. Because...

When that package ships they will intercept and open that package to confirm the purchase and document the product and then send the package on its way to you. At that point all the evidence they need is on you since it’s been documented the purchase, payment and delivery.

So please don’t think because you got a package and cleared customs you are safe. Dealing with raws is a big leap.

This is exactly how 1,000’s of people got busted on the dark web. They don’t have to raid your house to get the evidence.

What if the servers are over seas? Switzerland or some shit like that.

What does that matter honestly. When law enforcement takes over a website it’s taken over doesn’t matter where that server came from or is operating out of. They can operate in the back collecting the information they need and intercepting what they want.

Package trails, user information, document the products and eventually that leads to a bust. People purchasing raws even in small amounts can be charged with distributing and manufacturing.

But I can tell you this, panda isn’t operating out of Switzerland. He is easy to find where he is operating out of for servers.

I agree that you're a good member to have around and have contributed. But I also agree that you'd be out with pitchforks if you weren't repping for the lab.
I dunno bout that. It's not in everyone's demeanor to whip out the pitchforks. Some people just move on.

Last edited:
I took the plunge and placed an order monday. they received the payment since then but it’s still on the preparing package status. How many days does it take to be shipped?

They can operate in the back collecting the information they need and intercepting what they want

That doesn't sound very legal. But I dunno.

Cops set up stings all the time for rec drugs. So I guess it could happen.

Once upon a time, I was buying marijuana from a weed spot.

I came out walked a couple blocks an unmarked van Damn near hit me. Two narcs jump out throw me up against the wall. They knew I had weed. Took me to the precinct for processing. Everyone in the holding cells were picked up from that spot. Or another spot. We all speculated it had something to do with quotas or whatever.

But in actuality the narcs were probably building their case for a warrant. If you pick up enough users coming out of a spot, I guess a judge will be more willing to issue that warrant.

I'm just speculating I dunno if that's what actually happened or what.

The spot did get shutdown not too much after that tho.

And now, weed is becoming legal more and more places. Go figure.

I agree that you're a good member to have around and have contributed. But I also agree that you'd be out with pitchforks if you weren't repping for the lab. BTW, you might want to re think that whole situation. Sounds like a ton of work fixing fuckups for very little return. I've never seen a rep for any lab deal with the shitstorm this lab creates on a regular basis

I leave the pitchforks up to u guys. They aren't my style never have been never will be. At times it can be a lot of work but in between the bullshit I do get to help some people who would be fucked without me going to bat for them. So it does have it's occasional moment of glory.

But you yourself said you can’t change the boss man ways. He will do what he wants.

You still represent panda no matter what board you are on. How you act here reflects how you will act on your home board you “officially” rep for.

It’s like when a corporate rep goes out into public, they still are representing that companies image, just because they aren’t in their office sitting at their desk doesn’t give them the ability to go sling shit everywhere.

I might not be able to get him to change everything overnight but I can keep chipping away at the issues. I can at least say I tried my best before throwing in the towel. It might not work n end up blowing up in my face but at the same time I'm learning a lot in the process.

They have the potential to be a solid source for both raws n finished gear. I've heard some good things about the new domestic guy. I don't know him personally so it's a waiting game. Will he live up to all the hype I've been hearing or not? We'll see

I might not be able to get him to change everything overnight but I can keep chipping away at the issues. I can at least say I tried my best before throwing in the towel. It might not work n end up blowing up in my face but at the same time I'm learning a lot in the process.

They have the potential to be a solid source for both raws n finished gear. I've heard some good things about the new domestic guy. I don't know him personally so it's a waiting game. Will he live up to all the hype I've been hearing or not? We'll see

What have you heard about the new guy? All we know is supposedly he’s been brewing for years. But anyone can say this. I haven’t heard of any hype, which doesn’t mean there isn’t any just I haven’t seen or heard it lol.

The thing about this source is...

They were once solid. They only sold raws were fairly a small operation and did good.

The problem is now, they have back tracked. Tried to become the king pin and started to put hands in many projects including a online calculator.

So when one looks at the entire picture from the time they started to now, they aren’t going In correct direction.

Hell, look at how they did the old rep. The one who saved this ship from drowning over and over and over.... throws him under the bus to fend for himself with zero communication. That’s how they operate.

They know they are doing wrong and just want everything swept under the rug.

@rpbb and everyone else is correct about this lab. They really have had more issues more frequently than just about any lab I’ve seen on here and allowed to stay afloat.

It never gets old hearing reps defend their decision to rep. It's always the same no matter what. " I did it to help ". Then the lab goes to shit which happens more often then not and in an attempt to save face " I tried guys I'm a member first". 6 months later they're riding the next sources dick saying the same shit. Never ending cycle.

Once a rep always a rep.

Real talk!!

Generic hgh is always a shit show. @Analyzer never answered about the margin for error. Let's say it's 2iu plus or minus. That means the hgh may very well be 4iu or 8iu.

The mislabeling of gear sounds like it's a quality control issue. I don't know what ever happened to @Cramps88 If he got reimbursed or what. Or if they even acknowledge it was 500mg test e. Or dismissed the testing all together.

That Amber mast is weird but he said he doesn't taste like tren. I dunno if that's an accurate way if testing it.

So many issues I know I must've lost track.

You said it best. So many issues you can’t track this.

Tasting trenbolone has a very distinctive, spicy taste on tongue. You can’t tell how much tren is in it, but you will know for damn sure it has tren or not.

The 500mg mislabeled gear was just swept under the rug as usual.

The margin of error was just a poor attempt as discrediting the results since panda would no way be able to reimburse everyone for all that bunk hgh. t’s obvious they knew it’s underdosed but was hoping to sell out before exposed again. They finally took off website and might I add... this isn’t the first time they were caught selling bunk hgh.

I doubt China will extradite anyone to America. Unless Hong Kong is different.
dude... fuck china.. I'm worried about my ass.. not some dude in china..and if my ass is on the wire cuz some dipshit is sloppy.. I'm pissed.. yes granted, I know the risk involved.. but most of this shit can be avoided.. no shit china will not send a citizen to us to put em in prison.. us le doesn't want some zip .. they wanna fill the jails with us cit.. our families put money in our commissary.. our families pay taxes to keep the jail open.. not the one guy from china.. open ur mind man.. stop spewing shit u obviously cant wrap ur head around..

That doesn't sound very legal. But I dunno.

Cops set up stings all the time for rec drugs. So I guess it could happen.

Once upon a time, I was buying marijuana from a weed spot.

I came out walked a couple blocks an unmarked van Damn near hit me. Two narcs jump out throw me up against the wall. They knew I had weed. Took me to the precinct for processing. Everyone in the holding cells were picked up from that spot. Or another spot. We all speculated it had something to do with quotas or whatever.

But in actuality the narcs were probably building their case for a warrant. If you pick up enough users coming out of a spot, I guess a judge will be more willing to issue that warrant.

I'm just speculating I dunno if that's what actually happened or what.

The spot did get shutdown not too much after that tho.

And now, weed is becoming legal more and more places. Go figure.

That is exactly how it happens. A search warrant can happen if the product is found in trash, or especially if they catch people coming out of the house with product.

Typically a “hot spot” will be servelance during the usual “ busy” times. This is normally tipped off by a neighbor or an individual who has flipped. But all they need is one person coming out with the product to get a viable search warrant. If they happen to catch 2,3,4, and so on the warrant gets much more easily attained and then a raid happens.

More often than not though, they typically will do chain raids. Meaning set up 2,3,4 house to all be raided at the same time during a particular day. This helps keep the word down about raids happening and results in a much better result for the law.

I believe Hong Hong laws are a little different but I don't believe they will protect them in this case. I remember when the whole Edward Snowden thing went down, he initially went to Hong Kong because of the extradition laws are different. He wasn't planning on staying there because he knew they wouldn't protect him in the long run. That is why he went to Russia as a layover on his way to, I believe, Ecuador or some other non-extradition country.
only countries that don't extradite.. are the ones who don't do business with usa..and those few can be counted on 1 hand.. usually communist countries

dude... fuck china.. I'm worried about my ass.. not some dude in china..and if my ass is on the wire cuz some dipshit is sloppy.. I'm pissed.. yes granted, I know the risk involved.. but most of this shit can be avoided.. no shit china will not send a citizen to us to put em in prison.. us le doesn't want some zip .. they wanna fill the jails with us cit.. our families put money in our commissary.. our families pay taxes to keep the jail open.. not the one guy from china.. open ur mind man.. stop spewing shit u obviously cant wrap ur head around..
I don't say this much. But why don't you just shut the fuck up.

Yes exactly this. The local law and fedral agencies love to pick on sources such as this business model. Because and I’ll use someone else words here “ there are 1,000’s of people who use panda for raws”

Those thousands of people would be a great headline reading the following

“ largest steroid ring busted in the United States”

Each individual user including the guy who purchased just 1 gram could be tied to the same case or prosecuted individually depending on how the case was built. But the end result would be distributing and manufacturing and whatever else they wanted to get you for. And let’s not forget the drugs would have moved over several states so that will be added to the charges of drug trafficking if they choose.

Individuals really don’t understand the magnitude of dealing with raw drugs.

Edit: this is a minimum of 3-5 years prison felony sentence and up to life.

I don't say this much. But why don't you just shut the fuck up.
very mature of u to rebutle with my exact request..
all ur attempts to explain why u think this isn't a serious matter.. is null and void.. your reasoning sounds very.. adolescent.. take it from people here that know law or have been on the business end of the law and shut up and listen.. this, "I was on a corner and they jumped out of a van" shit ur spewing is high school dime bag shit..
this is not a nickle and dime operation.. the federal government have no boundaries.. believe me!!

Yes exactly this. The local law and fedral agencies love to pick on sources such as this business model. Because and I’ll use someone else words here “ there are 1,000’s of people who use panda for raws”

Those thousands of people would be a great headline reading the following

“ largest steroid ring busted in the United States”

Each individual user including the guy who purchased just 1 gram could be tied to the same case or prosecuted individually depending on how the case was built. But the end result would be distributing and manufacturing and whatever else they wanted to get you for. And let’s not forget the drugs would have moved over several states so that will be added to the charges of drug trafficking if they choose.

Individuals really don’t understand the magnitude of dealing with raw drugs.

Edit: this is a minimum of 3-5 years prison felony sentence and up to life.
I think ur being conservative with the 3-5 guideline..distribution/manufacturing/crossing state lines(makes it fed) theres 3 right there.. and 2 apply to everyone buying raws..

very mature of u to rebutle with my exact request..
all ur attempts to explain why u think this isn't a serious matter.. is null and void.. your reasoning sounds very.. adolescent.. take it from people here that know law or have been on the business end of the law and shut up and listen.. this, "I was on a corner and they jumped out of a van" shit ur spewing is high school dime bag shit..
this is not a nickle and dime operation.. the federal government have no boundaries.. believe me!!
I doubt you know much about anything.

Sponsors

Latest posts