PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Giving you guy's a update I'm putting my position as a Rep. On hold until I get communication and resolution.
Please direct all emails to proton.
I apologize ahead for any inconvenience to you guy's.

How many pages back do I need to go to find out wtf is going on

rep took leave bro....PPL went ghost at meso

might come back with solutions, or a fix....

The rep who has seemed to be on point, suddenly going ghost..should be a big sign to proceed with caution..... most likely a indication PPL is not providing answers/communication to rep
(letting him drown in there bullshit)

rep took leave bro....PPL went ghost at meso

might come back with solutions, or a fix....

The rep who has seemed to be on point, suddenly going ghost..should be a big sign to proceed with caution..... most likely a indication PPL is not providing answers/communication to rep
(letting him drown in there bullshit)
What what's the issues between PPL and us? Bunk gear? More hairs? Truely curious

Btw thanks for the info

Well well well.
What in the fuck is going on here?
Looks like a few members here where right on track all along. Wonder if they'll get any apologizes for the shit they've been taking for a while?

Doubt it:cool:

I haven't bothered to follow this thread since I got my refund. It seemed like a huge mess

Is the Rep even the same guy it was before ?

What's the email scandal going on? I recently got an email from PPL to one of my email addresses I never provided to them.

PPLs domestic will be back kickin soon.
I don't know what happened over here at Meso, but I do know JRap and Veliciraptor are back reppin them on other boards.

I do know that PPLs old brewer was the guy from Elite.

Now, they have someone new who I know for a fact knows what he's doing.

I've seen the spread sheet for PPL domestic and know their brewer had such a busy past two weeks he forgot to send me something, and I'm a friend.

I don't know what happened over here at Meso, but I do know JRap and Veliciraptor are back reppin them on other boards.

I've seen the spread sheet for PPL domestic and know their brewer had such a busy past two weeks he forgot to send me something, and I'm a friend.

It’s not even about the damn brewer my man.

Underdosed hgh with known issues being sold and swept under rug. Does the new brewer deal with with?

Mislabeled gear, does the new brewer deal with this? If so huge fuck up. Not so bad ass huh?

Emails being swapped without user permission being shared with sister sites and breaking own private policy rules. Does new brewer deal with this?

And this is to just name a few huge fuck ups in just the past week or two.

The major issues doesn’t even concern the “new brewer” it concerns with security of this operation and the owners mentality that will get everyone caught up. Screw the new brewer.

So with all due respect, don’t try to come on here and talk pandas new brewer up in hopes to get panda back on track here. Panda and it’s owners are piles are garbage that will land many in prison.

It’s not even about the damn brewer my man.

Underdosed hgh with known issues being sold and swept under rug. Does the new brewer deal with with?

Mislabeled gear, does the new brewer deal with this? If so huge fuck up. Not so bad ass huh?

Emails being swapped without user permission being shared with sister sites and breaking own private policy rules. Does new brewer deal with this?

And this is to just name a few huge fuck ups in just the past week or two.

The major issues doesn’t even concern the “new brewer” it concerns with security of this operation and the owners mentality that will get everyone caught up. Screw the new brewer.

So with all due respect, don’t try to come on here and talk pandas new brewer up in hopes to get panda back on track here. Panda and it’s owners are piles are garbage that will land many in prison.

The emails was a big one for me. It just shows carelessness and greed. Those aren't qualities you want in a drug dealer.

Paul u may be a cool bro....

sometimes text words can come out looking funny

for example when u say
"I don't know what happen over here at meso"

INSTEAD OF
Hey guys what happened over here at meso?

@ Meso PPL is CLOSED

the rep is out fishing, trying to get PPL back on track