PurplePandaLabs Raw source

I've had good luck with panda this past year. Good orals, no pip from his mig oil and his stuff all roid tested out. But I think I've pushed my luck and I'm bowing out. The security of his operation has me a bit worried too. Plus I still say he sent sent me deca labeled as NPP.

I requested an auto delete function inside customers account which was agreed to but hasn't been done yet one of the things that I have been at them about.

I'm the one who requested my account be deleted months ago yet also received the spam email. I just tried logging in and it wouldn't let me which is good. But I guess at what point did panda take all the user data and share it with the sister site to spam us?

Just trying to figure out if my info was actually retained after deletion.

Already cased it. Haven't decided if it is worth my time.

Lol his website is amateur hour. He has a supposed I.t. Guy who built it, but it must have been done by someone who just convinced him he was an expert.

And....

THIS IS WHY IM SAYING YOU SHOULD BE WEARY OF USING HIS WEBSITE.

I’m confused i received an email that my order has been shipped but only the hcg was listed. I also ordered 2 test e that didn’t show in the email. When i check the status on the website it still says preparing package with the test e included.

I’m confused i received an email that my order has been shipped but only the hcg was listed. I also ordered 2 test e that didn’t show in the email. When i check the status on the website it still says preparing package with the test e included.

The HCG and Test come from 2 seperate locations if you ordered domestic.

Question for you guys.

Just made 50ml tren a
1% ba
19% bb
Gso

With no heat I put powder in the beaker then bb, then ba. Stir occasionally until clear, then added the gso. No heat at any point. Let it sit for about 14 hours unfiltered and it's pretty cloudy. Any thoughts here?

Do I filter it and see how it turns out ?
Do I add a small amount of heat and stir until it is hopefully clear?
More bb?

The % I used were based off the recipe I saw @XKawN post in another thread so I'm assuming that's not the issue.

Question for you guys.

Just made 50ml tren a
1% ba
19% bb
Gso

With no heat I put powder in the beaker then bb, then ba. Stir occasionally until clear, then added the gso. No heat at any point. Let it sit for about 14 hours unfiltered and it's pretty cloudy. Any thoughts here?

More bb?

The % I used were based off the recipe I saw @XKawN post in another thread so I'm assuming that's not the issue.
Never done it without a little heat. I keep all horomones 170-190 F while stirring. Kill heat and add my BA when it gets below 80 F. Then i filter.

Somebody else here had some cloudy tren...but i can't recall if they blamed moisture in the raws itself or not.

Sorry i can't be of more help.

Question for you guys.

Just made 50ml tren a
1% ba
19% bb
Gso

More bb?

My tren ace was the same. Even when I heated it it would not turn clear. Issue with the raws not the recipe

So let's say I heat it, stir it a while, and filter it yet its still cloudy... I can't imagine that's ok to pin unless it's clear?
I have read cloudiness=moisture. I can't say if that could be the only cause. I'd ask for replacement raws if you can't get the cloudy look gone. Raws are cheap so i wouldn't risk it being a contaminate. Imagine if instead of water moisture it was another chemical causing it...like lye or something. Fuck that. No chances for me. But to each their own.