PurplePandaLabs Raw source

You would say that. But you're a bit of clairvoyant seeing shit before it actually happens. Maybe that will be the next issue.

Why are you dismissing every single one of his and everyone else’s VALID claims...

You have seen the shit with your own eyes, yet you waffle back and forth between defending this lab and acknowledging the fucked up shit that they are continually doing.

There is an issue with their shit. Can you tell me what is going on exactly on a chemical level with these raws?

I haven't been on here in ages but I thought I'd throw my two cents in on the raws I purchased. I'm currently 6 weeks in on ppl tren, primo ace, and test C. Everything has been going fantastic even on only 200 of tren every week. Primo is starting to kick in and I've dropped fat but kept my weight the same on my 1900 calorie diet.

I haven't gone through the all the pages so idk what the issue with ppl is now but I'm happy with the raws at least. Call me a shill if you like but ya this board has been known to have an agenda at times

I haven't been on here in ages but I thought I'd throw my two cents in on the raws I purchased. I'm currently 6 weeks in on ppl tren, primo ace, and test C. Everything has been going fantastic even on only 200 of tren every week. Primo is starting to kick in and I've dropped fat but kept my weight the same on my 1900 calorie diet.

I haven't gone through the all the pages so idk what the issue with ppl is now but I'm happy with the raws at least. Call me a shill if you like but ya this board has been known to have an agenda at times
Nothing wrong with your comment until you bring up the agenda bullshit. If you don't like it, go to the paid source boards where everything is great. Now actually go to some reading so you don't come across so misinformed

Who knows, I hope it's not an issue. @ickyrica is usually right in these situations from everything I've seen
A group of brewers, myself included, went a little overboard with trying to strip as much solvent out of our brews as we could. iirc, @colossus25 May have been in that group. I don't recall the raws being the issue, just what ratios had been used during manufacturing of finished oils. I'd be straight up if I thought it was the raws.

Nothing wrong with your comment until you bring up the agenda bullshit. If you don't like it, go to the paid source boards where everything is great. Now actually go to some reading so you don't come across so misinformed

Don't really care dude but thanks

I was fine with everything u said — until the board has a agenda at times

How bout u take the time and read some stuff... and take ur review somewhere where it will matter

In all fairness, Pandas had some issues. Read the last handful of pages. Someone itemized a list of them.

Why are you dismissing every single one of his and everyone else’s VALID claims...

You have seen the shit with your own eyes, yet you waffle back and forth between defending this lab and acknowledging the fucked up shit that they are continually doing.

There is an issue with their shit. Can you tell me what is going on exactly on a chemical level with these raws?
I didn't dismiss any claim, nor did @rpbb make a claim. We are just speculating. Go through my post history.

I headed it for a bit and stirred it. The beaker was pretty warm, but I could easily hold it and not be too hot. It's substantially more clear.

It will sit for the next 15hrs or so and then I'll try filtering it unless anyone has other suggestions.

I'll get a Pic before using it of course

Oh, and there's definitely impurities since I could see some little bits of stuff floating around that wasn't raws

A group of brewers, myself included, went a little overboard with trying to strip as much solvent out of our brews as we could. iirc, @colossus25 May have been in that group. I don't recall the raws being the issue, just what ratios had been used during manufacturing of finished oils. I'd be straight up if I thought it was the raws.

What was the point at stripping the solvent? I have been brewing with no less than 2/18 on anything. When I use GSO it’s got Zero pip.. I pin and forget which glute I pinned the next day. MCT has been different, it leaves a knot but no pip.

In all fairness, Pandas had some issues. Read the last handful of pages. Someone itemized a list of them.
**BUYER BEWARE**

Let's compile a list now of the growing pains and advice that has been ignored from a few members here including myself and @Roger rabbit . Help me out if I'm missing anything...

PPL Gear issues:
  • Domestic gear has had hair in it. A large portion of gear was literally filled with long hairs due to PPL not doing his research on who he was going to have brewing. Fuck the excuse that "we look at his threads and he seemed fine" No, fuck you. He had a bad reputation already
  • Gear being mislabeled
  • Over dosed gear
  • Domestic raws being sent in plastic zip lock bags. (Now has been resolved)
  • Under-dosed HGH.
  • Pip with Migylol and then claims were made that only a small percentage of people had issues. Yet almost everyone seemed to have complain. When everyone was told that miglyol was done being used they continued to send it until it's stock was depleted. I understand this reasoning but it still wasn't right. People were getting a carrier oil that was giving pip for weeks (months?) after they were told that it's all now GSO

PPL Privacy issues:
  • Instagram flexin'. Showing off gear and baller status as PPL
  • Instgram had child brewing on it
  • Youtube advertising for months after being told it's not something any of us want. Ignored concerns until just now when we were told "He's done advertising on youtube from what I understand. That was the last time"
  • Stupid tank tops being sold and sent domestically.
  • Money and time spent on shiny boxes that just make tossing all of this shit more tedius
  • No way to delete accounts on PPL. You can only have order history deleted.
  • Sharing emails with sister sites. What the fuck. This is a new one and a big one.

*Note that this list keeps growing.. And any member with real concerns has been ignored since the beginning. We keep talking about growing pains and all of that.. But these are growing pains we've seen with other labs before and yet our advice is being ignored putting members at risk with their health, and law enforcement.

Everytime I come back here it's more "growing pains" because you aren't taking simple advice.

@PurplePandaLabs Rep. @purplepandalabs The complaints don't seem that common because this is such an active thread. But I think a nice list really puts the spotlight on how shitty you guys are handling everything.

I'm sure I'm missing some issues too. Please let me know anyone if I am and I'll edit the list or just post again as it continues to grow. I know we aren't done yet.

**BUYER BEWARE**

PPL HAS ADMITTED THAT HE HAD BROKEN HIS OWN PRIVACY RULES ON HIS WEBSITE BY SHARING PRIVATE INFORMATION WITH OTHER SISTER SITES.

I was fine with everything u said — until the board has a agenda at times

How bout u take the time and read some stuff... and take ur review somewhere where it will matter
now this I don't get. Why complain about him saying this board has an agenda? He's not dismissing any of the claims. But obviously, even if your agenda is altruism and harm reduction it's still an agenda.

I headed it for a bit and stirred it. The beaker was pretty warm, but I could easily hold it and not be too hot. It's substantially more clear.

It will sit for the next 15hrs or so and then I'll try filtering it unless anyone has other suggestions.

I'll get a Pic before using it of course

Oh, and there's definitely impurities since I could see some little bits of stuff floating around that wasn't raws

If it’s clearing up with heat, that’s what it needs —

Don’t get to caught up in the no heat game— might be cold in your house:)

Take out a candle warmer and set beaker on that.... let it warm slow until all clear— then let it sit:)

Whats your dose on the the primo ace?
I'm contemplating running say 200 mg a week Primo e and say 150 a day Primo ace (oral) as i don't like all the pinning.

Last edited:
now this I don't get. Why complain about him saying this board has an agenda? He's not dismissing any of the claims. But obviously, even if your agenda is altruism and harm reduction it's still an agenda.

I don’t believe he was saying this board has a agenda of altruism and harm reduction.

What was the point at stripping the solvent? I have been brewing with no less than 2/18 on anything. When I use GSO it’s got Zero pip.. I pin and forget which glute I pinned the next day. MCT has been different, it leaves a knot but no pip.
you know, at the end of the day I think it was just a group of meatheads pushing the boundaries. Kind of like my quest to make a painless 200mg test prop. Why? Who knows lol