PurplePandaLabs Raw source

But obviously that is your agenda? You got things tested you posted it for all members to see make their decisions about buying. @rpbb agenda is harm reduction too. He just goes about it differently then you and i.

Be real, that is not what he meant by agenda buddy.

He was using the word agenda in the context of shutting labs down and pretending he didn’t read the thread.

You are just using the word agenda and putting different context to how it could be used.

It’s the content in which he put it.

Gives the review then says “agenda” does he have an agenda?

Why even put that out of the blue in a review. That doesn’t make sense.

Be real, that is not what he meant by agenda buddy.

He was using the word agenda in the context of shutting labs down and pretending he didn’t read the thread.

You are just using the word agenda and putting different context to how it could be used.

Well he can only answer for himself. I know it seemed like I was answering for him, that wasn't my intention.

To be real, when he said agenda I don't think he meant either harm reduction, like I stated or shutting down labs like you stated. I think he meant certain members of this forum (could be any forum really) try to sway personal opinion in certain directions.

Now albeit it might be for harm reduction or for whatever reason. But, realistically, that's what happens.

But of all the negative shit brought forth on this thread by a number of members. All customers, some with labs, some with hplc assays. Why would @rpbb take offense to his opinion of meso having an agenda? Mind you not one of pandas issues were brought to the light by @rpbb .

@G2Ready I can see why he would take offense. He got hgh tested and shared the info for the members benefit. So to imply he has an agenda would be false, in my opinion.

But @rpbb got a guilty conscious or something?

You shouldn't if your agenda is harm reduction. But That's just my .02

Take it fwiw but cloudy tren ace is a pretty common problem or at least enough so that its not shocking when you hear about it .. Do a quick search you'll find dozens of instances of this happing ... dont ask me the exact science behind it because ive never looked into that thoroughly , but ive read in multiple places its actually an issue that happens during the Estrafication process , and not nessisarily moisture or impurities .

Not defending ppl whatsoever , especially after the ass raping they gave me , but its just something that happens. Whether id pin the shit or not ehhhh i dunno . Wont hurt you id imagine but it may effect the potency .

But I don't want to derail this thread before I get accused if trying to bury the negative stuff. Someone post up that itemized list.

But of all the negative shit brought forth on this thread by a number of members. All customers, some with labs, some with hplc assays. Why would @rpbb take offense to his opinion of meso having an agenda? Mind you not one of pandas issues were brought to the light by @rpbb .

@G2Ready I can see why he would take offense. He got hgh tested and shared the info for the members benefit. So to imply he has an agenda would be false, in my opinion.

You're over thinking

Question for you guys.

Just made 50ml tren a
1% ba
19% bb
Gso

With no heat I put powder in the beaker then bb, then ba. Stir occasionally until clear, then added the gso. No heat at any point. Let it sit for about 14 hours unfiltered and it's pretty cloudy. Any thoughts here?

Do I filter it and see how it turns out ?
Do I add a small amount of heat and stir until it is hopefully clear?
More bb?

The % I used were based off the recipe I saw @XKawN post in another thread so I'm assuming that's not the issue.
I would use heat. Try that. I heat my raws up until they are comfortably warm when i pick the beaker up. Juat let it stay that warm, stir and filter at that temp. The heat and or the filtering should clear that up.

Did you still use it?

The cloudy batch naw lol I just couldn’t get myself to pin it just didn’t seem right I’m scared of swollen ass [emoji13]. But the stuff I did recently was really easy to brew came out great held stayed clear and pins great. Also the old stuff would seem nice and clear after filtering but after about a day it would cloud up annoyed the hell out of me.

I remember some folks trying to get 15% BB to hold tren ace but they all had to bump up to 18 or so. They all had cloudy gear from the lack of BB.

I used low heat with basically all of my brew, tren included.

Yeah I stopped trying to do this and just went with 18 to 20%

I’m sure rpbb doesn’t have guilty conscious. I know him on forum for long time.

He’s just ruff around the edges but gets the job done.

I hardly know him, and we've had our back and forths but I've done my homework on him. I researched a fair amount of @rpbb post history and I don't see much that would lead me to believe he should be feeling guilty.

Yeah, I can be a real dick at times, but you guys have done a good job of keeping me in check lol

I don't know, non digital set up. Very low heat. Can't put my hand on the hot plate, but can easily hold the beaker

Ah ok.. I don’t have a digital setup either. I use a infrared temperature gun. I want consistency and repeatability and feel isn’t enough for me. I know that the product is warmed to the temperature I want it, but not over cooked. It makes things a little easier for me.

Yo guys, does it hurt much when they cut open your quad to see whats going on in there?
Waiting for cpr results, they either cut it open or give me atb.
Id be probably first option i guess

Yo guys, does it hurt much when they cut open your quad to see whats going on in there?
Waiting for cpr results, they either cut it open or give me atb.
Id be probably first option i guess
Geez, hope you're ok

Sponsors