PurplePandaLabs Raw source

It’s not an abcess then.

But your body is reacting to it as an infection.

If it was an abcess you in no way would be able to slap it. You would buckle in pain.
I have had more than one drained. Usualy accompanied with a fever. Most are hard lumps, with a bit of give when presed, they are under alot of presure as you immune system surrounds it whith WBC. The doc will numb it, dope you up, lance it DEEP, and SQUEEZE the hell out of it. Sometimes surgery is required to remove infected flesh. If picked up by the lymphatic system it can spread. Oral and IV antibiotics are given, and it will be cultured to find wich bacteria is responsible, AND BEST ANTIBIOTICS TO USE. Very bad life threating shit can happen. The GAPING wound is then packed with a dressing to be changed EOD. Its not very fun. Best bit of advice? Dont squeeze it, all you will acomplish is spreading it. ENJOY. The Dilaudid.

I've never had a cloudiness issue, personally, with tren ace. But I've also always had it recrystallize at 15%BB in mct, maybe not enough heat?
15 is probably right on the edge of staying in solution depending on carrier oil. I would think after that it’s all environmental. Where it’s kept. Temperature. Atmospheric pressure. How long long it sits. I won’t lie though NPP at 15 works and holds for a few weeks at room temp but will get hazy and start to crash but if you keep it warm all the time it will hold.

H3Ocghm.jpg
For ilustration how far has redness spread, thats what got me worried and what got me to visit ER.
Quite large area.

This doesnt look good. I'm not a doctor but I still think this could go away on its own if you take anti inflammatory drugs and constantly use a heat pad, and drink lots of fluids. Keep us updated on what happens. Respect for going to the doctor as quick as you did. Hope you feel better bro.

For fucks sake, stay safe guys. Infections, broken bones, detached muscles etc. This has to be something you love to put yourself through this crap. We only get one run at it and we are capable of amazing things but getting through life without problems is key.

Every now and again one of us gets the business from the risks we take and it reminds us that we aren't immortal. I always know that I'm mortal, just gets very real on a day like today.

For fucks sake, stay safe guys. Infections, broken bones, detached muscles etc. This has to be something you love to put yourself through this crap. We only get one run at it and we are capable of amazing things but getting through life without problems is key.

Every now and again one of us gets the business from the risks we take and it reminds us that we aren't immortal. I always know that I'm mortal, just gets very real on a day like today.
Well said. No one is immortal. Gotta find a "happy medium" and live long and strong;)

Its a bit of a mindworm why this blend is such a pain in ass.
I might send it to analyzer.
Cpr was slightly elevated, got special ointment wrap around leg, to be changed each second day.
Plus got amoxycilin.
Gotta see doc again on monday for rewrap.

I just dont understand wtf is wrong with that goddam blend

Slin pin won’t matter. That isn’t what caused it. I use 27g 1/2inch all the time for my trt for years.

The main thing is. Is the fevered area getting hard?

And does cutting an abcess open hurt? Hell yeah it would. They not only cut it but drain it, and clean it. Yup.. that would hurt lol.

Do not rub and push on it. if it is infected this can drive the infection deeper into muscle and cause more tissue damage and potentially spread into blood stream.
Any experience with cottonseed oil and slin pins? I just started using slin pins with some MCT oil and I like it so far. Carrier in my prescription is CSO, so just curious how that would push through an insulin syringe.

Any experience with cottonseed oil and slin pins? I just started using slin pins with some MCT oil and I like it so far. Carrier in my prescription is CSO, so just curious how that would push through an insulin syringe.

What area are you injecting where you think a slin pin would work?

Blends usually always give PIP. Better off buying 2 seperate compounds and mixing them in the syringe. And never inject with a slin pin anywhere on your body, unless your injecting HCG, HGH, or Insulin. 1inch for quads.

Hope you feel better and they dont have to cut you open.

I've used a few blends and disagree on the pip part. I find its more certain compounds causing pip and some people are different.
For example test p for me has 0 pip. I could do a shot next day pretty much. Some say prop has lots of pip.
Deca same thing, I've ran Deca 600 smooth as fuck and some say 300 gives them a lump.

With the blends I've had no issues... especially like a Sus 500 blend. Or a Tren/Mast smooth as fuck.

Maybe just me

I would use heat. Try that. I heat my raws up until they are comfortably warm when i pick the beaker up. Juat let it stay that warm, stir and filter at that temp. The heat and or the filtering should clear that up.
If after doing this the finished product still appears cloudy, what would your recommendation be? Safe for use , or unsafe?

Simple hydraulics will allow any carrier oil to push through relatively easy in a slin pin.