PurplePandaLabs Raw source

@Samsquanch @Samael What is the point of using slin pins? Are you afraid of needles? Why take a chance not going deep enough? I just dont understand the risk of doing this, please explain. And it would take forever to go through a 27 or 29 gauge.

A lot of people go sub q for t injections.... just lowers max volume think MAX is like 2ML? Dunno never tried it:)

Go ask a doctor if you should use a 1/2 inch needle when injecting Test. I know many people on TRT and all of them are using 1 inch. Its just not standard protocol.
Yes, my doctor prescribed 22g 1.5” for my TRT, which I use in my quads 100% of the time. That’s fine when I’m cruising. Like @rutman and @TRT have said, less scarring is the upside. I’ve had test leak back out with a 1.5” buried in my leg. I’ve done 4 slin pin injections in my shoulders so far and nothing has leaked out yet. I would say it’s getting deep enough.

I know a lot of guys that “compete” but do they belong on stage? Hell no. Look like shit.

Only trophy they get is a participation trophy...

Yes, my doctor prescribed 22g 1.5” for my TRT

I'd say this proves my point. How about you keep asking doctors and find out who recommends a slin pin for your glute and quad. Youll be asking a lot of doctors I can promise you that.

Even shoulders I would go a little bigger than 1/2 inch.

I'd say this proves my point. How about you keep asking doctors and find out who recommends a slin pin for your glute and quad. Youll be asking a lot of doctors I can promise you that.

I wouldn’t ever attempt 1/2” in my glute or quad. And I’m agreeing with you that no doctor would recommend backfilling a slin pin.

I'm lean enough where it doesn't matter. Ya they prescribed my dad and I both 22g 1.5inch and they're painful at times! So if I went to my doctor and said "Hey, there's to much discomfort. What can I do?" He say "How about a smaller needle?".

Dumbass. Your point made, please. Spare us all for once and just stop while your ahead.

I wouldn’t ever attempt 1/2” in my glute or quad. And I’m agreeing with you that no doctor would recommend backfilling a slin pin.

And I'm not trying to say it cant work. But why take the risk? You should always try to take the safer route. If your going to prick yourself anyway, might as well do it with the right needle. My 2 cents.

Well my ass isn't lean enough for a half in the glute. I use a 1inch there. Different strokes for different folks.

And I'm not trying to say it cant work. But why take the risk? You should always try to take the safer route. If your going to prick yourself anyway, might as well do it with the right needle. My 2 cents.
How is it not safe? There's no right or wrong.

If after doing this the finished product still appears cloudy, what would your recommendation be? Safe for use , or unsafe?
If it's water i would leave in beaker and heat for an hour at 300f. If that doesn't fix it i would try again at 350f.

When you use a slin pin are you trying to go intramuscular or sub q?
Intramuscular and you know that and don't say it's for sub-Q administration only and that's why it's wrong.
Cause then we'd be all day when I ask
"What about 22g 1', 23g 1", 25 1", 27g 1", 29 1", 22g 11/2, 23g 11/2, 25 11/2, 27 11/2?
Ya, you know where you draw the line at sub-q and IM? At the user. Whatever works and is comfortable for you which is determined by a number of different factors.

Last edited:
Intramuscular and you know that and don't say it's for sub-Q administration only and that's why it's wrong.
Cause then we'd be all day when I ask
"What about 22g 1', 23g 1", 25 1", 27g 1", 29 1", 22g 11/2, 23g 11/2, 25 11/2, 27 11/2?
Ya, you know where you draw the line at sub-q and IM? At the user. Whatever works and is comfortable for you which is determined by a number of different factors.

Like I said, I'm not saying it cant work. If your in single body percentage I'm sure it would work. But not everyone walks around that lean all the time. General rule of thumb is 1inch for glutes and quads. There is no arguing that.

Like I said, I'm not saying it cant work. If your in single body percentage I'm sure it would work. But not everyone walks around that lean all the time. General rule of thumb is 1inch for glutes and quads. There is no arguing that.
I'm not single digits in BF but I'm still using a half or less on the shoulders.

Are you really gonna drag this shit out like you did last time? Drag out some pointless shit about needle size? Mother fucker you should be concerned about keeping up to no us not what needle size we be using.

I'm not single digits in BF but I'm still using a half or less on the shoulders.

Are you really gonna drag this shit out like you did last time? Drag out some pointless shit about needle size? Mother fucker you should be concerned about keeping up to no us not what needle size we be using.

Do what you want bro. I'm just trying to give advice.