PurplePandaLabs Raw source

You got it wrong
percentages are based on water weight:
1 ml = 1 gram = 1000 mg
thus 9.45 mg BA / 1000 mg per ml
= 0.945% BA
which is in line with BA always less than 1% EU regulation.
Got it, thanks, but how about 20% BB solvent ratio for long ester?
with such a dosages like 200mg even 100mg?

Just curious as to why this is even a debate, if it works for you, great. Anyone that disagrees can do whatever the fuck they want

Agreed. I was just trying to give advice not to get an abscess. But if sub q is working fine for you, keep doing it. I personally have never heard of doctors recommending it and have read horror stories about it so I was just reporting what I've researched. Just trying to give my 2 cents on the subject. @Roger rabbit @TRT I'm sorry if I sounded like an ass

They must be afraid of needles. There is no other conclusion I have. Even if your lean you still want to make sure it goes deep enough. I know many people that use 1.5 inch needles for glutes just to stay on the safe side. Most are using 23g too. There is absolutely no point using a slin pin for gear. Use a 25g 1inch. Besides the risk of not going deep enough, backloading and pinning with a 27g or smaller is a hastle. I just dont understand this one. If you want to use gear get use to pinning.
Agreed. I was just trying to give advice not to get an abscess. But if sub q is working fine for you, keep doing it. I personally have never heard of doctors recommending it and have read horror stories about it so I was just reporting what I've researched. Just trying to give my 2 cents on the subject. @Roger rabbit @TRT I'm sorry if I sounded like an ass
i don’t believe you and others were trying to keep people from getting an abscess. You were trying to play the “you’re not a man if you’re using slin pins” card.

i don’t believe you and others were trying to keep people from getting an abscess. You were trying to play the “you’re not a man if you’re using slin pins” card.

I still believe intramuscular is the way to go with Test. And if your going to prick yourself might as well go IM. In my opinion the only reason I could even think of someone deciding to use a slin pin is because they dont want to deal with the needle. I think there are unnecessary risks when using a slin pin. But in any case, its your body, and if it works for you then who cares what others think. I never heard of it and I admit I jumped to conclusions and apologize.

Just because it’s a slin pin doesn’t mean that you have to pin sub q. I just pinned a cc of tren IM in my quad 30min ago... no lumps. No pip. No tren cough.

Well then I guess I'm not a man. Lol
Hey, if it matters any the cost on slin pins are cheaper too.
I know some of use are in a pinch for money some times. I've even sold Tren ace vials for $30 a piece to friends. Haha

Don’t think you sounded like an ass. This conversation is always good. Have had several of them before. No harm no foul brother.

That site is a straight up shit show and as soon as I get my shit I'm gonna unleash exactly all the how's and whys it is.

Don’t think you sounded like an ass. This conversation is always good. Have had several of them before. No harm no foul brother.

Good to have debates about certain topics. Learn something new everyday. I recently added chest into my pinning routine, in the past I've only done glutes and quads. But my cycle is 1,000mg of Test and 500mg of deca so I wanted another place to inject. I've been using 25g 1inch with good results and no PIP. Anyone use less than an inch for chest?

That site is a straight up shit show and as soon as I get my shit I'm gonna unleash exactly all the how's and whys it is.
Please do. I'm not savvy with that kind of stuff.

But i believe you can order via email, if you dont want to use website. Im not 100% sure tho.

Please do. I'm not savvy with that kind of stuff.

But i believe you can order via email, if you dont want to use website. Im not 100% sure tho.

Bro, I been talking to her and her through the email and I have gone through both just to make sure. I been in this online over 16 yrs and on the output end for over 13. It's not my non thoroughness bro trust me. I have had PPL Rep trying to help me out as well- I am not gonna go into full detail yet but I'm getting close to chalking it up as a loss. .
Trust me when I tell you all - the last thing I want is problems. Drama is not my comfortable known. .

Last edited:
Good to have debates about certain topics. Learn something new everyday. I recently added chest into my pinning routine, in the past I've only done glutes and quads. But my cycle is 1,000mg of Test and 500mg of deca so I wanted another place to inject. I've been using 25g 1inch with good results and no PIP. Anyone use less than an inch for chest?

Chest that’s where a Slin pin comes in handy:) ... LOL... never hit the chest, but I’d be thinking about 5/16

I’d say as long as ur not Jared before he went on the subway diet— 1” for chest is over kill:)

I use 5/8 26gauge for delts, and noticed no more bruising as compared to 1” :)