PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Chest that’s where a Slin pin comes in handy:) ... LOL... never hit the chest, but I’d be thinking about 5/16

I’d say as long as ur not Jared before he went on the subway diet— 1” for chest is over kill:)

I use 5/8 26gauge for delts, and noticed no more bruising as compared to 1” :)

My argument was with glutes and quads. Never even considered going shorter than an inch for anything until I saw all of you guys recommending slin pins. I was going to do delts but I cant reach my shoulder so there is no way unless I get someone else to do it. And I dont want to rely on someone else for my shots. So figured I'd give upper chest a try and with a 25g 1inch there is no pain. Just curious what people use for their chest.

My argument was with glutes and quads. Never even considered going shorter than an inch for anything until I saw all of you guys recommending slin pins. I was going to do delts but I cant reach my shoulder so there is no way unless I get someone else to do it. And I dont want to rely on someone else for my shots. So figured I'd give upper chest a try and with a 25g 1inch there is no pain. Just curious what people use for their chest.

Can’t reach ur shoulders?

Making sure u knew I meant delt not trap, although few pin there to

Can’t reach ur shoulders?

Making sure u knew I meant delt not trap, although few pin there to

I cant reach my shoulder bro lol. I'm 5'10, 243lb. When I try to reach my shoulder my bicep hits my chest. No way of getting my arm across my body and I have long arms too.

I cant reach my shoulder bro lol. I'm 5'10, 243lb. When I try to reach my shoulder my bicep hits my chest. No way of getting my arm across my body and I have long arms too.

5’10.... the Dorian Yates, Ronnie, and jay cutler body type.... specially at 243 u sound like a monster then bro——)

Im now 250 from 260 @ 6’1” —- and definitely not skin tight — but can reach my shoulder.......

We’ll keep doing what ya doing then

5’10.... the Dorian Yates, Ronnie, and jay cutler body type.... specially at 243 u sound like a monster then bro——)

Im now 250 from 260 @ 6’1” —- and definitely not skin tight — but can reach my shoulder.......

We’ll keep doing what ya doing then

Going for that look. Ronnie and Jay are my idols.

Whats PPL's minimum $$$$ on orders?

$100. You can look right on their website in the FAQ section.

I would hold off on all orders if I were....no, if I knew what I know now- I would never order. I'm out $3k as of right now with one tracking number not found and a lot of bullshit. Smells selective to me. $720 of that is international and over 1.5 mos. Maybe more. The other $2251 is 9 days and they offered to send me less than $200usd worth of npp and dbol. Yep. Have proof. So go ahead and order. If they eventually do come through I will let y'all know. I think they probably will but after they've fucked me thoroughly I guess - lol Rep was helping me out but I think he might not have gotten much more than I did. Don't know for sure but he obviously ain't repping so what's that tell ya?

Bro, I been talking to her and her through the email and I have gone through both just to make sure. I been in this online over 16 yrs and on the output end for over 13. It's not my non thoroughness bro trust me. I have had PPL Rep trying to help me out as well- I am not gonna go into full detail yet but I'm getting close to chalking it up as a loss. .
Trust me when I tell you all - the last thing I want is problems. Drama is not my comfortable known. .
I misread your post. I thought you meant the website security isn't up to par or something and we shouldn't order via it. My bad.

I would hold off on all orders if I were....no, if I knew what I know now- I would never order. I'm out $3k as of right now with one tracking number not found and a lot of bullshit. Smells selective to me. $720 of that is international and over 1.5 mos. Maybe more. The other $2251 is 9 days and they offered to send me less than $200usd worth of npp and dbol. Yep. Have proof. So go ahead and order. If they eventually do come through I will let y'all know. I think they probably will but after they've fucked me thoroughly I guess - lol Rep was helping me out but I think he might not have gotten much more than I did. Don't know for sure but he obviously ain't repping so what's that tell ya?

Your stuff got seized? Or did they fuck up and send it to wrong address?

So I ordered deca finished product and dbol tbol raws from ppl internationally both orders came in 5-6 days it was unbelievable. I did labmax the deca and it turned out fine, labmaxed tbol colours were iffy but it worked fine vascularity etc so I'd say labmax is shit. Haven't tested dbol but it did it's job. Gains were great as well on 800 mg deca 30 mg dbol, gained 13 kgs, stopped 2 weeks ago reduced calories by a bit and so far haven't lost a kg or any size. I'm really pleased and will be ordering again.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180225-020425.png
    Screenshot_20180225-020425.png
    315.6 KB · Views: 30
So I ordered deca finished product and dbol tbol raws from ppl internationally both orders came in 5-6 days it was unbelievable. I did labmax the deca and it turned out fine, labmaxed tbol colours were iffy but it worked fine vascularity etc so I'd say labmax is shit. Haven't tested dbol but it did it's job. Gains were great as well on 800 mg deca 30 mg dbol, gained 13 kgs, stopped 2 weeks ago reduced calories by a bit and so far haven't lost a kg or any size. I'm really pleased and will be ordering again.
Screenshot_2018-03-12-11-47-22~2.png
Awesome Stan , thanks for the sultry review !!! o_O:rolleyes::oops:

how'd it taste, were you able to swallow it all

The the hand I'm holding that syringe in I put that elbow on the wall or door jam. Then physically push my arm across my body that last few inches so I can pin either delt. Looks silly but works just fine.