PurplePandaLabs Raw source

PPL is good in my book. Had an issue domestic, was credited because of stock issues. Grabbed some international raws, it took a little over 2 weeks; granted they just got done with the holiday. Everything came beautifully packaged and just like I asked. Getting bloods this week. I can feel it working, I’m just curious where my levels are running sust 250 and tren ace.

Itll hold easy in regular mct too at 200mg , w/minimal pip ... its a pretty soluble compound , most labs make it at 100mg just to pad their profit margins more than anything , greedy pricks lol ..
I have some from another ugl in mtc and so far it hasn't even made me sore but damn it's putting hell on my hair and mast didn't bother it.
Time for some nizoral.

I have some from another ugl in mtc and so far it hasn't even made me sore but damn it's putting hell on my hair and mast didn't bother it.
Time for some nizoral.

Im the complete opposite , primo doesnt do anything to my hair but mast makes me shed like crazy . Its funny though how that works because it seems like you always hear people say one makes them shed and the other doesnt bother them , but they are both dhts with similar effects ?

also.. any1 ever see hgh in 10 cc vial? some dippy says he has 10 cc vials of human gh for 100 bucks a vial.. I looked at em funny.. waiting on brand and also to actually see this unicorn.. if its true.. didn't know pharma came in 10 cc vials

did some hw... derivitaves for gh= animal carcasses hgh=humans..im guessing alive hahahah this was not specified on the site I was reading from..

Time for some nizoral.

What dose ya running? And how long ya on?

I’m on 600mg week.... mast puts some thin on my line— hoping primo does me good

How long you been on 600. What’s your complete cycle. My next cycle starts in the beginning of July. Test Tren Mast and for the first time Primo. Haven’t decide on 600 or 800 per week on the primo.

I’ve been on 600mg primo for only 4 weeks

Pinning 250mg Cyp & 200mg primo
Every M/W/F

@LordSamuilo recommended me 800mg and I’m sure I’ll regret not bumping it up... but was scared of the hairline (and new substance)

^^^ for some reason I justified 600 and not 800

I expected to not really see or notice anything for about 6-8weeekz

^^ but this ain’t placebo — so far I’m happy

TD on both orders placed.
(Both domestic)

Raws order received 5 days after reship email.
(Took 25 total days after first initial order and payment sent)

Inject order received 4 days after items shipped email. PPL had stock issues so had to change my order a couple different times.
(Took 20 total days after first initial order and payment sent)

Probably just sit back and watch how things unfold on this source before ordering domestic again.
Thanks @PurplePandaLabs Rep. for all the help throughout.

also.. any1 ever see hgh in 10 cc vial? some dippy says he has 10 cc vials of human gh for 100 bucks a vial.. I looked at em funny.. waiting on brand and also to actually see this unicorn.. if its true.. didn't know pharma came in 10 cc vials
Could be bovine gh you don't want to inject that shit.

300 sust 300 primo just cruising atm.
TD on both orders placed.
(Both domestic)

Raws order received 5 days after reship email.
(Took 25 total days after first initial order and payment sent)

Inject order received 4 days after items shipped email. PPL had stock issues so had to change my order a couple different times.
(Took 20 total days after first initial order and payment sent)

Probably just sit back and watch how things unfold on this source before ordering domestic again.
Thanks @PurplePandaLabs Rep. for all the help throughout.
You're welcome thanks for the update .
We will get things rolling right.

I’ve been on 600mg primo for only 4 weeks

Pinning 250mg Cyp & 200mg primo
Every M/W/F

@LordSamuilo recommended me 800mg and I’m sure I’ll regret not bumping it up... but was scared of the hairline (and new substance)

^^^ for some reason I justified 600 and not 800

I expected to not really see or notice anything for about 6-8weeekz

^^ but this ain’t placebo — so far I’m happy
You wont be disappointed with 600mg at all , 800 is just what seems optimal from my experience. Ive never used it in a growth phase yet either though , and ive heard 600mg is plenty if youre in a calorie surplus which makes sense because I was making steady gains with it in a slight deficit at 800mg . Im gonna do a primo/deca cycle this offseason and see what kind of results i can get with it once I throw a good amount of calories in to fuel it .. should be a nice run though !