PurplePandaLabs Raw source

We were supposed to have already had a good selection of tabs domestic I don't know what come up with that I will have to find out.
More likely international. Since he already has access to all those raws.

Launch a pilot program international. Medical capsules. See how much interest there is, I'd bet there's a good amount.

I'm sure a lot of guys out there are just buying the raws and doing it themselves. But that leaves a large section of the market untapped. The lazy fucks.

Please think of the lazy fucks.

Last edited:
I remember having some brinkkman test a few years back that had a strong odor every time I drew it out. I wonder if the carrier was guaiacol? First and only time I ever smelled an odor from a vial. Kinda like deer piss or something lol.

I remember having some brinkkman test a few years back that had a strong odor every time I drew it out. I wonder if the carrier was guaiacol? First and only time I ever smelled an odor from a vial. Kinda like deer piss or something lol.
I think some use it in 500mg test but not most if you have ever smelled it you want forget it just drawing from a vial stinks the room up a couple of days.

I brewed with it my kitchen smelled like it for 2 to 3 days. Anybody else taste it in their mouth when they do a injection?
I can taste it breathing out. I made a statement about being able to taste solvents after I pin a few days ago. GU is a culprit every time I pin it, tren ace gets me sometimes. I've even tasted solvents from test. I attribute it to some of the oil being caught up in the blood stream (I think)