PurplePandaLabs Raw source

I got the kid. FULL CUSTODY.

She’s only ordered to pay $50 a month.

And she still doesn’t pay and owes me thousands. Court don’t care...

What the fuck!????

Congratulations on the most important part.

And yeah, I don't want to hear anything about any equal rights for women as long as the archaic divorce court system remains the same.

Not sure if I’m right about this but if there were some guys in here looking for HCG reliable Rx has some on sale. Seems like decent prices but I’m not familiar with HCG and cost. Just wanted to give the heads up in case some guys really needed it. Not trying to shit on the thread. Just trying to help.

I don't think they ship to Canada though right ?

Yeah I have read of alot of guy's not being able to use mct I like it myself.

i personally love it. Conceivably, i could pin the same spot once a week with MCT, that's how fast it seems to dissipate.

Can't say the same about M840. After a week, the injection site is still swolen and telling me to go fuck myself if i even think about pinning it again that soon.

i personally love it. Conceivably, i could pin the same spot once a week with MCT, that's how fast it seems to dissipate.

Can't say the same about M840. After a week, the injection site is still swolen and telling me to go fuck myself if i even think about pinning it again that soon.
Yeah the first time I tried migyol I thought my ass and leg would fall off.
For about 2 weeks hard lumps and felt like hammered shit.
Tried it from a different source it was still painful but seemed to go away quicker.

@PurplePandaLabs Rep. What's up with a line of medical tablets or capsules.

Metformin, telmisartan, propranolol, armodafinil, lasix... just a few off the top of my head I feel are well known and might get used by his customer base.

You gonna make me buy all of them in raws??

Bring it to the boss, tell him it's your idea.

@PurplePandaLabs Rep. What's up with a line of medical tablets or capsules.

Metformin, telmisartan, propranolol, armodafinil... just a few off the too of my head I feel are well known and might get used by his customer base.

You gonna make me buy all of them in raws??

Bring it to the boss, tell him it's your idea.
We were supposed to have already had a good selection of tabs domestic I don't know what come up with that I will have to find out.