PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Not the case but it would be crazy.

What, that you guys would use some shitbag suppliers? Like elite? Bro, well not really we're not bro's, I'm all for multiple good sources. It's a win win, but you guys have a shit track record in a short time. That FUCKING GH? Or the fucking hairs? C'mon ,you're not out of landmarks league .

I'm 6 years with my girl and still no sign of getting married. I can't imagine getting married to a person after 2years. you bearly know a person.

I'm 6 years with my girl and still no sign of getting married. I can't imagine getting married to a person after 2years. you bearly know a person.
To me marriage is allowing somebody access to half your shit. I've been with mine 6 years and considered it...but changed my mind. We live just fine without that paper.

Ummm yeah we established the fact 2 posts later i didnt read the whole post ... anything else Captain obvious :confused:
Are you annoyed with my reply or was that reaction triggered by the embarrassment of your inability to successfully read and comprehend two simple sentences? On a lighter note, I not so ironically signed in while reading your PPL HGH Test results... Man, you're a bigger noob than me if you believe you can find quality growth hormone on an any AAS source. Maybe captain obvious could teach you a thing or two, dumb ass. Or maybe you'd rather continue getting scammed out of your money and injecting yourself with animal urine. Either way, it's your endocrine system and criminal record you're putting at risk with your reckless behavior, not mine. :D

Last edited:

You never know a person, no matter how long you are with them or have known them.

You only know the representative of that person.

Going back on a topic a few weeks ago. I always watch the question and answer videos that Dave Palumbo does and someone happen to ask Sub Q vs Intramuscular injections. I found it very interesting that so many of you guys do Sub Q. I always read horrible things about injecting Sub Q, but I did a lot of research recently and realized it was more common now than I thought. I have been injecting chest as an extra spot and wondered if Sub Q would work. A lot of people on here did say it could work. I emailed Dave and he said 25g 1inch is perfect for chest and is what he used. I've been using 25g 1inch with no PIP so I think I will stick with that. But I figured I'd show you guys how Dave felt about Sub Q injections. Go to 28:47

I guess while where on how landmark is a peice of shit.. what should I do with like 400 worth of Raws??? Haven’t even though about touching them since I joined this forum

Throw them out or send them for testing ? And no I’m not sending them to anyone ! Lol

Last edited:
I guess while where on how landmark is a peice of shit.. what should I do with like 400 worth of Raws??? Haven’t even though about touching them since I joined this forum

Throw them out or send them for testing ? And no I’m not sending them to anyone ! Lol

Yes. Send them out for testing.

Why do you think the raws are garbage? A lot of the mixed reviews I've seen where customer related issues and stuff. M

@AnTabolic73 Im sure what ever they gave me was not what they said it was... short story and i know i was a idiot, ive changed alot since i found this forum, but i was on a absurd amount of tren and test... didn't have my pct lined up ended up using there pct raws 2 months after last injection but never really had a severe crash if any..cant tell without bloods i know. but for the amount i was on and the time (6 months) i should of been fucked..and nothing really happened basically kept all the gains.. from what ever i took that is.

@AnTabolic73 Im sure what ever they gave me was not what they said it was... short story and i know i was a idiot, ive changed alot since i found this forum, but i was on a absurd amount of tren and test... didn't have my pct lined up ended up using there pct raws 2 months after last injection but never really had a severe crash if any..cant tell without bloods i know. but for the amount i was on and the time (6 months) i should of been fucked..and nothing really happened basically kept all the gains.. from what ever i took that is.

You should send them off for testing. Imo. Could be some good raws and you just don’t know it.