PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Yea of course. Like I said panda would be a fool not to test his raws. Maybe he is I dunno. But I've seen several @Analyzer results and the raws are usually spot on.
Yeah, I would tend to agree with that, but there have been situations where I question the purity, but I try and stay out of that debate because people for most part seem very satisfied with the raws. The whole finished side of the business has been a disaster on the order of brewkit

I did but I changed my order when Melody told me the Tren ace wasn't available. That was 3 days ago. My status on my order hasn't changed

Yeah, I would tend to agree with that, but there have been situations where I question the purity, but I try and stay out of that debate because people for most part seem very satisfied with the raws. The whole finished side of the business has been a disaster on the order of brewkit
Yea I can see why. The tren ace raws issue with cloudy gear would lead one to believe that theres issues with that at least. But if I'd bet my bottom dollar (and I wouldnt) if a sample was sent to analyzer it comes back good.

But what do you mean the brewkit issue? As it pertains to panda.

Yea I can see why. The tren ace raws issue with cloudy gear would lead one to believe that theirs issues with that at least. But if I'd bet my bottom dollar (and I wouldnt) a sample was sent to analyzer it comes back good.

But what do you mean the brewkit issue? As it pertains to panda.
The finished business is no better than brewkit, and in some ways I would say worse
Also, this is the second domestic source here having trouble getting tren ace, go figure

The finished business is no better than brewkit, and in some ways I would say worse
Also, this is the second domestic source here having trouble getting tren ace, go figure
Ohhhhhh. Well hopefully they figure it out. If not there's other options.

Explain why, maybe I'm missing somethingm

On the report. It shows time the sample was received and the time sample was done. There’s only very little time between the two.

So pretty much, someone walked down the hall, gave the sample to someone they punched the time in then pretty much began testing.

But I don’t know if I have seen anyone send raw samples into analyzer? If they have I apologize but I think I’ve only seen finished products being sent to analyzer.

On the report. It shows time the sample was received and the time sample was done. There’s only very little time between the two.

So pretty much, someone walked down the hall, gave the sample to someone they punched the time in then pretty much began testing.

But I don’t know if I have seen anyone send raw samples into analyzer? If they have I apologize but I think I’ve only seen finished products being sent to analyzer.
It was awhile ago, but they did.

But it might have only been done for "entertainment purposes"

Many have been sent to him none came back under 96% if I remember correctly.
Raws are on point and would have been my bread and butter if it was me.
Jus sayin

Out of curiosity how would the manufacturer report show 98% but analyzer would come back at 96%?

Also out of curiosity why doesn’t panda require his manufacturer report the impurities found in the raws? Not just purity.

If a raw comes back at let’s say 98% pure the 2% is what? That would be nice to know. 2% on a weight that lite can be a lot of different things.

Out of curiosity how would the manufacturer report show 98% but analyzer would come back at 96%?

Also out of curiosity why doesn’t panda require his manufacturer report the impurities found in the raws? Not just purity.

If a raw comes back at let’s say 98% pure the 2% is what? That would be nice to know. 2% on a weight that lite can be a lot of different things.
There's going to be a slight difference in machines therefore a small difference in test.
I don't think 98% pure means there's 2% leftover.
But I agree adding impurities testing would be nice to be honest never seen one with it.
I know AB test finished for them.