PurplePandaLabs Raw source

All this fuckin gear i have and all of it causes bad PIP. It was nice of them to send me a new batch on tren in gso but it still is painful. The Test is the worst. Ive been walking around for months now with pip in mutiple sights. Im sick of it.

I brew up one batch of npp and it was my first brew ever and there is no pip. Wtf.

I will never order finished again from these guys.

f9Sxxei.jpg

Last edited:
Eat a dick buddy:p I said I was sorry for my rant. Shit just gets me wound up when someone posts about similar situations.
@Itsbeenreal
It’s the members house and sources are just guests so we talk about what we want. Sometimes shit gets clogged up a little but there is still plenty worth reading.

I enjoyed the rant. I was just being sarcastic. Best of luck to all the good fathers out there. I plan on being a father in a few years and I know this kind of shit could happen to anyone.

All this fuckin gear i have and all of it causes bad PIP. It was nice of them to send me a new batch on tren in gso but it still is painful. The Test is the worst. Ive been walking around for months now with pip in mutiple sights. Im sick of it.

I brew up one batch of npp and it was my first brew ever and there is no pip. Wtf.

f9Sxxei.jpg
What type of carrier oil for your NPP?

GSO. Im pinnin 1.5ccs of it each time and no pip. I cant even pin .5cc of the othere stuff with out it leavin my crippled.
hmmm.. wanna donate the pip gear ??? hahahha
same boat here.. enanthate raws with gso.. 0 fuckin pip.. none.. whatsoever.. I love it!
I prolly wont do finished either..
but , looney, seriously.... wat u gonna do with that bad pip gear brah??

hmmm.. wanna donate the pip gear ??? hahahha
same boat here.. enanthate raws with gso.. 0 fuckin pip.. none.. whatsoever.. I love it!
I prolly wont do finished either..
but , looney, seriously.... wat u gonna do with that bad pip gear brah??

Lol i dunno. I wana sell it so i can buy more raws. I can find a way to ship it stealthy. 3-5 days domestic. Pm me if interested.

Last edited:

f9Sxxei.jpg
This is one of the issues they'll never fix.

I enjoyed the rant. I was just being sarcastic. Best of luck to all the good fathers out there. I plan on being a father in a few years and I know this kind of shit could happen to anyone.

Just get everything drawn up in a contract signed by both parties and it doesn’t have to happen.

It’s good for both parties and mainly the kiddo.

f9Sxxei.jpg

You can tell you tried to find a bottle that didn’t give you pip too. All those caps off and everything

This is one of the issues they'll never fix.
funny how gso finished is still causing pip..
leads me to think theres something else going on..
why ,, if we brew with their raws.. and gso, like they've gone back to.. does it still cause pip..
tainted-love oooh oh ohhhh

funny how gso finished is still causing pip..
leads me to think theres something else going on..
why ,, if we brew with their raws.. and gso, like they've gone back to.. does it still cause pip..
tainted-love oooh oh ohhhh

Maybe the domestic raws aren’t pandas .......... dun -du-dun...

Make 100% sure she's the right one. I love my wife and would never think about leaving her but dear God their was about 3 weeks during her pregnancy with our son that really tested that love and we'd been together about 3yrs before that.:confused:

Ultra plot twist. Pandas just a reseller and there is a shadow company providing all the raws. That’s the motherfucker we need to find. Maybe he’s the smart one and only sticking to providing raws.

Ultra plot twist. Pandas just a reseller and there is a shadow company providing all the raws. That’s the motherfucker we need to find. Maybe he’s the smart one and only sticking to providing raws.
I always thought panda was just a reseller, he said he tested all the raws, but that was never proven

Good point but it's not really surprising in my opinion. After reading the beginning of this thread being white and living in Asia. Imagine PPL's raw provider and lab he uses are cutting corners, knowing he's a drug dealer from the US.