PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Awesome man. Shit like that puts a smile on my face. If any other issues start popping up I’m sure we could get some videos for those too lol. What often times happens is you notice only one or two issues bc they’re the worst, the truly weak links in the chain. Then when you fix them other issues that were hidden tend to show up. Or the issue is “upstream” and you treat a downstream symptom thinking it’s really the issue.
Many thanks Doc.

Does it live up to the hype?

For me no. Maybe if reps were lower and I was a powerlifter I would have noticed more. I got stronger but I can't necessarily say it was down to mtren. I had so much that I let some guys in the gym try it and they did notice big strenght gains but I'm a bodybuilder not a powerlifter.

Real talk!!

Generic hgh is always a shit show. @Analyzer never answered about the margin for error. Let's say it's 2iu plus or minus. That means the hgh may very well be 4iu or 8iu.

The mislabeling of gear sounds like it's a quality control issue. I don't know what ever happened to @Cramps88 If he got reimbursed or what. Or if they even acknowledge it was 500mg test e. Or dismissed the testing all together.

That Amber mast is weird but he said he doesn't taste like tren. I dunno if that's an accurate way if testing it.

So many issues I know I must've lost track.
I'm around just like to take a break from the forums plus a lot of stuff going on. No I just wanted the testing done and did not want anything from that.

Real talk!!

Generic hgh is always a shit show. @Analyzer never answered about the margin for error. Let's say it's 2iu plus or minus. That means the hgh may very well be 4iu or 8iu.

The mislabeling of gear sounds like it's a quality control issue. I don't know what ever happened to @Cramps88 If he got reimbursed or what. Or if they even acknowledge it was 500mg test e. Or dismissed the testing all together.

That Amber mast is weird but he said he doesn't taste like tren. I dunno if that's an accurate way if testing it.

So many issues I know I must've lost track.

Generic HGH is only a shit show since you don’t know where to look. It’s a shit show with PPL that’s for SURE!

The margin of error is NOT 2iu! He didn’t answer it because it’s posted in PLAIN SIGHT on his reports. Just look.

73A0AD0A-6AD6-459B-98B5-8B21E4B99DF3.png

The margin of error is .04mg on a vial which should total 3.33mg. So it’s pretty damn accurate since that is about 1/10th of an iu margin of error.

Last edited:
Generic HGH is only a shit show since you don’t know where to look. It’s a shit show with PPL that’s for SURE!

The margin of error is NOT 2iu! He didn’t answer it because it’s posted in PLAIN SIGHT on his reports. Just look.

View attachment 87463

The margin of error is .04mg on a vial which should total 3.33mg. So it’s pretty damn accurate.
I wouldn't fuck with generic hgh. That's my opinion.

And I posted that a long time ago, probably before the pdf was available.

I wouldn't fuck with generic hgh. That's my opinion.

And I posted that a long time ago, probably before the pdf was available.

No worries. I just wanted to clear it up since posts here live forever with noobs reading this thread. (And you called my number out before, even though mine was right ;))

Is this a purple panda thread? Or have we moved on now?
We hijack threads for many reasons. Feel free to discuss anything you'd like. But if you would like to discuss panda, tag the rep. He can answer any questions you have. Or just search through this thread, a lot has been asked and answered. As well as many positive and negative reviews. Good and bad bloodwork and hplc assays.

We hijack threads for many reasons. Feel free to discuss anything you'd like. But if you would like to discuss panda, tag the rep. He can answer any questions you have. Or just search through this thread, a lot has been asked and answered. As well as many positive and negative reviews. Good and bad bloodwork and hplc assays.
No telling what might be discussed around here and you can learn a lot from some of them.

I'm prepared to get shit for this, but are domestic raws ok, I just need some more accutane.

Honestly haven't been following this thread too closely anymore since the whole hair thing

This is a child support thread now. You need to keep up with your reading.
Eat a dick buddy:p I said I was sorry for my rant. Shit just gets me wound up when someone posts about similar situations.
@Itsbeenreal
It’s the members house and sources are just guests so we talk about what we want. Sometimes shit gets clogged up a little but there is still plenty worth reading.

Honestly its really nice to see ppl still posting on here after reading half way throu this thread so far. Shows a little dedication. Im gonna catch up on my reading theres alot to learn here.

I'm prepared to get shit for this, but are domestic raws ok, I just need some more accutane.

Honestly haven't been following this thread too closely anymore since the whole hair thing
Ive bought a couple odds ands ends from the domestic raw list since the shit started going south , and its seemed to be business as usual as far as raws are concerned. No delays or fucked up orders like the finished side has been having . But even when ive made raw orders lately ive only spent what im willing to lose because I kinda feel like this ship could still sink without notice and if @PurplePandaLabs Rep. Hadnt stepped back in i wouldnt even take the chance buying raws honstly . Hope that helps but its kinda buy at your own risk at this point imo .