PurplePandaLabs Raw source

I give a fuck that's why I asked the question. If it doesn't make any difference to you, then you should have kept scrolling and ignored it like most adults do. You don't have to comment on everything. Stupid fucking cunt
ok, than go put your gear in the fridge moron, you'll be the only guy on the planet doing it dumbfuck

Aromisin so versatile.

I think the answers are very hard to get and not really exact. There have been lots of studies done on how it works on estrogen that I think if one person says to do it this way or that way it can be very misleading. Some it works great at 25mg e4d and others prefer to take at 10mg each day.

For me, if I need to take it then 12.5mg e3d is perfect. It’s very strong and irreversible on the estrogen. So once it’s killed you have to wait for the rebuild which could be several weeks. So for sure not one to over take on dosages.

Aromasin is actually the weakest of the popular AI’s. Also, estrogen levels return to baseline in 3-6days following cessation of aromasin therapy.

So got an update on my delayed domestic packages last night....

Said that the bicycle messenger that was peddling my packages cross country ran into some snowy weather and didn’t have chains to put on his tires to continue the journey and had to turn back.... nah, just bullshittin :D

I am getting a reship since it’s been ten days+ (since shipped) on my first order. And changed up an item on my inject order so it could also be sent out ASAP.

Thanks @PurplePandaLabs Rep. for getting this shit rolling.
Without this dude this ship would sink fast imo.

Aromasin is actually the weakest of the popular AI’s. Also, estrogen levels return to baseline in 3-6days following cessation of aromasin therapy.

Hmmm... I agree it’s the weakest as far as what it does, but the studies I looked at would argue what you are saying about returning to baseline so fast. Let me see if I can find them.

And glad to see you around buddy [emoji106]

Where you been at?

ok, than go put your gear in the fridge moron, you'll be the only guy on the planet doing it dumbfuck

Were you born stupid or is it something your trying really hard at? I asked him why he put his gear in the fridge. Go back a few pages and read.

Hey, adding items that I paid for March 3rd onto your domestic raws list for the second time is kinda like a slap in the face.
Now this shit is getting old.

Hmmm... I agree it’s the weakest as far as what it does, but the studies I looked at would argue what you are saying about returning to baseline so fast. Let me see if I can find them.

And glad to see you around buddy [emoji106]

Where you been at?

Been working too much R.R. way too much lol. How are you doing? Here is the pharmacokinetic study I’m referring to

The mean baseline levels of estradiol and testosterone were 24.5 ± 8.8 pg/ml and 581 ± 165 ng/dl, respectively. Maximal suppression of estradiol (62 ± 14%) was observed 12 h after a single 25-mg dose of exemestane. Estradiol remained suppressed by 58 ± 21% at 24 h and returned to baseline 3–6 d after treatment (Fig. 3).

Pharmacokinetics and Dose Finding of a Potent Aromatase Inhibitor, Aromasin (Exemestane), in Young Males | The Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism | Oxford Academic

does it bother u so bad that he does put it in the fridge..
id like to know wat sir rpbb does with his??
btw, wat if he told you he suitcases it and walks around constantly warming it up for a on the spot pin...would u co- sign then??
who are u jesus to be giving your 2 cents when not asked for your opinion.. I get your critical analysis on these ugls.. in the name of meso members safety etc etc.. but obviously u nit pick people for other than the "safety" aspect.. cuz really... who cares where he stores it.. unless his comment was.. it crashed, I store it in the fridge.. wat happened to my finished product.? then I don't think u should give a fuck.. let alone call the dude a dumbass.. I'm biased here .. as I keep my aas with my hcg in fridge.. 0 crashed gear so far btw..

hey purplepanda it’s been 25 days and I dont have my stuff. my last order took 40 days and I though that was just a fluke. but I used to order from you going back about 2 years and I used to get shit delivered in 5-7 days. what the fuck happened?

Was great. I got 2 grams which is a lifetime supply for one person. I made it with ethyl oleate instead of a carrier oil like GSO and it's so smooth. Holds perfectly at 2000mcg/ml and easily flows through a slin pin.
Oh so what made you do injection instead of going oral route? Do you use it preworkout or standard 2-4 weeks cycle?

hey purplepanda it’s been 25 days and I dont have my stuff. my last order took 40 days and I though that was just a fluke. but I used to order from you going back about 2 years and I used to get shit delivered in 5-7 days. what the fuck happened?
Same here, I order in April of last year.took 4 days from china to my front door,would have been 3 days but usps fuckedup and sent my pack to another state.it was a total of 11 days because WU held the money.compared to now,it's going on a month since I sent my payment and still haven't got my pack

Been working too much R.R. way too much lol. How are you doing? Here is the pharmacokinetic study I’m referring to

The mean baseline levels of estradiol and testosterone were 24.5 ± 8.8 pg/ml and 581 ± 165 ng/dl, respectively. Maximal suppression of estradiol (62 ± 14%) was observed 12 h after a single 25-mg dose of exemestane. Estradiol remained suppressed by 58 ± 21% at 24 h and returned to baseline 3–6 d after treatment (Fig. 3).

Pharmacokinetics and Dose Finding of a Potent Aromatase Inhibitor, Aromasin (Exemestane), in Young Males | The Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism | Oxford Academic

Digging it man. I like everything on how it was laid out in the study. I’ll have to agree with you for sure now.

So in theory, if one crashes his e2 on aromasin, the comeback or to the baseline could resolved quicker with individuals using testosterone replacement, in which case i would to believe the e2 would be on the faster end of baseline recovery towards the 3 day mark.

I would also assume this is why a lot of individuals see great results and management of estrogen using the e3 day protocol.

Always love talking to you man.
And you gotta slow down in life buddy. Take a vacation sometime [emoji51]

You can pm me your order number I will see what's up.
It's the luck of the draw sometimes how quick the carrier is.

Sponsors

Latest posts