PurplePandaLabs Raw source

I think people misunderstood yout question on dosing though.

I think people took it as in how much should you take on cycle to keep e2 down.

Instead, if I’m correct you meant... what dose should I cap my aromisin at.

I would personally cap it at either 10mg or 12.5mg. That way you have more flexibility on how much at one time to take versus dosing at 25mg per cap.
Technically it was both questions but just so what I’m saying is clear I know what one person takes to control E2 might not be the same for me but since I haven’t taken it before I still need to come up with a starting dose. I was thinking 10 also because of easier adjustments later but that still leaves ED. EOD. E3D. So I figured if I got a bunch of responses I would just take the average general consensus. Then get blood work to confirm. Did I clear up any confusion and does what I said make sense. That last sentence sounds kinda dickish but I hope you know that it isn’t. Always respect our conversations.

Technically it was both questions but just so what I’m saying is clear I know what one person takes to control E2 might not be the same for me but since I haven’t taken it before I still need to come up with a starting dose. I was thinking 10 also because of easier adjustments later but that still leaves ED. EOD. E3D. So I figured if I got a bunch of responses I would just take the average general consensus. Then get blood work to confirm. Did I clear up any confusion and does what I said make sense. That last sentence sounds kinda dickish but I hope you know that it isn’t. Always respect our conversations.

Aromisin so versatile.

I think the answers are very hard to get and not really exact. There have been lots of studies done on how it works on estrogen that I think if one person says to do it this way or that way it can be very misleading. Some it works great at 25mg e4d and others prefer to take at 10mg each day.

For me, if I need to take it then 12.5mg e3d is perfect. It’s very strong and irreversible on the estrogen. So once it’s killed you have to wait for the rebuild which could be several weeks. So for sure not one to over take on dosages.

Aromisin so versatile.

I think the answers are very hard to get and not really exact. There have been lots of studies done on how it works on estrogen that I think if one person says to do it this way or that way it can be very misleading. Some it works great at 25mg e4d and others prefer to take at 10mg each day.

For me, if I need to take it then 12.5mg e3d is perfect. It’s very strong and irreversible on the estrogen. So once it’s killed you have to wait for the rebuild which could be several weeks. So for sure not one to over take on dosages.

Agreed. Thats why I always recommend starting with 6.25mg. Better to start low than high.

Aromisin so versatile.

My first time running masin along side 660ish test c per week. Pin every 4 days and 12.5 on pin days is working awesome.

@Thegreek I just make it in a suspension. @25mg / ML (50mls at a time.)
Use an oral syringe you can adjust your dosing this way on the fly. I use ORA sweet + ORA plus in a combination. No problems.

Aromisin so versatile.

That’s what I’m afraid of. I wrecked estrogen with letro once and it was close to a month before I felt normal again.

how long you been running it, any pip?
Like 2 months in. Zero pip. Brewed GSO with low solvent. It's pretty thick so just warm it up on the coffee maker. Also running deca and eq and those are good too.

Those numbers seem rather low for 500mg imo....
My last blood work was 400+ test p a week and got an 1850 on that. I just don't test as high I guess? Not trying to shill here, but this is the best cycle I've run.

That’s what I’m afraid of. I wrecked estrogen with letro once and it was close to a month before I felt normal again.
Letro aint no joke. To be honest nothing to do with this lifestyle is. Nice to have a place like Meso to gather and learn. Just think how awesome it would be if we got rid of the multiple handle having fucks and the half ass brewers:p:D:p:D:p:D:p

Letro aint no joke. To be honest nothing to do with this lifestyle is. Nice to have a place like Meso to gather and learn. Just think how awesome it would be if we got rid of the multiple handle having fucks and the half ass brewers:p:D:p:D:p:D:p
Education would increase but the entertainment would go to shit. Sometimes it’s fun watching disasters unfold.

about to grab 4 packs of the Domestic Black Tops. Can anyone vouch for the PPL hgh.

Any help on a G2G or thumbs up is very appreciated

Like 2 months in. Zero pip. Brewed GSO with low solvent. It's pretty thick so just warm it up on the coffee maker. Also running deca and eq and those are good too.

My last blood work was 400+ test p a week and got an 1850 on that. I just don't test as high I guess? Not trying to shill here, but this is the best cycle I've run.
Hence my original comment, I've never believed in the X10 rule. The only thing I tell people if they have a question, send it to analyzer