PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Can anyone tell me if they use aromasin on cycle and what their doses are. I’ve been using adex and next cycle wanted to try something else. I can and have kept E2 in check with adex but for some reason I always develop a little lump behind the nipple sometimes both. So was thinking about switching it up and seeing if that helps. I was debating on posting this in the pct thread but technically it’s not and wasn’t sure how much response I would get if I started my own thread so I just figured I’d ask. I’m not asking for doses in lieu of blood work. Just trying to get an idea of a baseline to start at and what to make my caps/liquid dose at.

I prefer Aromasin over Adex, it was easier for me to dose. I get pharma grade 25mg tabs and use a pill cutter and cut them into 4 so 6.25mg each. I only take them when needed and take 6.25mg in the morning and another 6.25mg after dinner. I found that works the best for me. I'm on a big cycle now and do this about every other day. On smaller cycles I can get away with doing this 2 times a week.

squeeze that titty.. maybe the lump is milk!!!
are you running and aas that might raise prolac??
Nah no milk. Deca and tren. Never together. Doses vary but nothing crazy. I was under the impression from the research I have done that controlled e2 should keep prolactin levels in check. The only thing I can think is since I always keep test low I don’t use a lot of adex so maybe by the time I start adex at a higher dose prolactin has increased already. E2 gets under control but prolactin stays elevated. Just guessing.

Are there any other good raw sources besides this one? PM me if so.
Nah no milk. Deca and tren. Never together. Doses vary but nothing crazy. I was under the impression from the research I have done that controlled e2 should keep prolactin levels in check. The only thing I can think is since I always keep test low I don’t use a lot of adex so maybe by the time I start adex at a higher dose prolactin has increased already. E2 gets under control but prolactin stays elevated. Just guessing.

Sounds like u developed gyno...i have the same issue. I keep test low so e2 stays down. I developed a lump on both nips when i used a supposively deca which i think was test and i didnt run an ai. Ever since then the lumps stayed but havent got biigger and they hurt at the touch.

T.D. for what it's worth. Shit seems to be in order. Good looking out to the Rep for touching base and getting them to shoot it through.

Attachments

• IMG_20180319_124250.jpg
    IMG_20180319_124250.jpg
    499.4 KB · Views: 70
I don’t recall this many when things were going good in the beginning. Maybe it’s just a coincidence. Things get hairy (no pun intended) and the praises come out.

Serum e2 isn't a good indicator of tissue e2 concentrations, because under the influence of estrogen, and sometimes even aromatase inhibitors that are hard on the liver, tissue estrogen can increase greatly. Progesterone destroys estrogen receptors, and changes the electrical state of the cell and its proteins, such that estradiol is oxidized to estrone, exits the cell, and is eliminated by the liver. A milligram or two of progesterone might correct the problem. Lisuride or of course bromo can supress PRL, but lisuride is much better and safer. 10mg of b6 may also reduce PRL. Tissue-bound estrogen in aging