PurplePandaLabs Raw source

i will post pictures if you guys could let me know how they look would be appreciated ..everything looks good tren e looks more on the light side though i know thats not a bad thing though

Seeing how everyone is complaining about the Tren A raws and the Tren A domestic and INT. I might look into that

Yea I’m not that bothered because at least they told me instead of sending bunk gear. But for the ones pissed off about the Tren that blows.

So @Kpaxi wasn’t leading people..... seems like the email was accurate with issues on tren ace and being pulled.
While yes our brewer found a issue with tops and pulled it. These post look awful lot like jumping to conclusions and misleading.

Let me clarify my earlier review a few pages back. Since there are some questions. Yes this was my first review here but not new to steroids been a member on eroids for about 5 years. Secondly this is not my first time brewing raws and ive never seen Test E powder that was a solid rock at room temp. So trashed it. Tren I felt none of the usual side or any strength increases. These raws were ordered domestic right before he had issues with domestic shop. So it very well may not be PPl fault at all but a dubious reshipper who just grabbed whatever powder they had around. I was not trying to scam or get free shit just letting people know my experience. Im seeing good bloods from international raws so I will probably give them another shot but order international. Thank you.
We had a issue with our domestic brewer not our raws.
Test e is notorious for melting and blocking up when cooled back down.
You could have had them tested if you had doubt I would have paid for testing.

I'm not denying the problems. But its another thing to jump to conclusions. The only reason I still have faith in PPL is because of the rep here. When have you seen a source refund thousands of dollars worth of gear? I get they made a mistake, and it was the right thing to do, but an illegal business usually doesnt refund people if they do something wrong.
that's the main problem with this source, the rep is NOT the source. haven't seen sources have to replace thousands of dollars worth of gear mostly because they don't screw up that bad. and they should probably be replacing thousands of dollars more of gear with all the crap hgh and test they sent out.

test prop tren e and frog juice

Why would you refrigerate it? Who told you this?

that's the main problem with this source, the rep is NOT the source. haven't seen sources have to replace thousands of dollars worth of gear mostly because they don't screw up that bad. and they should probably be replacing thousands of dollars more of gear with all the crap hgh and test they sent out.

Most sources dont last long at all. The Rep is doing his best job to fix the source. And having a rep on your side that will take care of you if anything goes wrong is a great thing.

I just brewed their Cyp and it came perfect. What recipe did you use?

No bro you misunderstood what I was saying.
What I was saying is I have had Test cyp at 250, Test e 400, and a tren / mast blend at 100ea from various UGLs that have looked like his vials with that cloudy wisp in them.
Running them under hot water cleared the clouds up mostly and when they cooled down at times the cloud would reappear. I just assumed hormone.

Anyways,

By no means was I referring to ppl or their raws. I hope that isn't how my post was interpreted.

Just trying to give him an objective opinion.

Brewing Component TH

Even in that thread guys were talking about cloudiness and one of them had orange wisp although they were brewing with component th

Most sources dont last long at all. The Rep is doing his best job to fix the source. And having a rep on your side that will take care of you if anything goes wrong is a great thing.

No one told me I just wanted to make sure since I don’t know when I’m gonna use them.

I think what he meant is @Kpaxi jumps to conclusions with every chance he gets. First he got scammed, then they lost his payment, they dont respond to his emails, the Tren ace is bunk. Then tries to act like a vet saying his main handle lurked the forum for years. And tells other members to chill out.

He needs to just relax for a little. The more he posts the more he looks like a fool.

@rpbb You can make your list for PPL, and I'll make mine for @Kpaxi and if he doesnt relax I can gaurentee you your list will look like nothing compared to mine.

@PurplePandaLabs Rep. Thanks for clearing up the Tren Ace problem. Customer service should be a little more specific so you dont have people spreading rumors about bunk gear.

They admitted to completely lossing my payment and order. I can share that email with you via PM if you wish. They’ve already admitted to it here as well that it was “a rare occurrence”. Just put me on ignore. The fact that you’re willing to “make a list” about a member is rediculous. They’ve also admitted to having pull the Tren A. They didn’t tell me why they pulled t and I never said I knew why.

no it's not, the great thing would be for the owner of this source to get his head out of his ass, stop screwing up, and quit expecting the rep to do his job and "fix him". This is called the ppl source thread, not the pplrep thread. because at the end of the day, this owner has shown he will do whatever he wants whenever he wants.

No one told me I just wanted to make sure since I don’t know when I’m gonna use them.

Room temperature in your closet will work fine.

They admitted to completely lossing my payment and order. I can share that email with you via PM if you wish. They’ve already admitted to it here as well that it was “a rare occurrence”. Just put me on ignore. The fact that you’re willing to “make a list” about a member is rediculous. They’ve also admitted to having pull the Tren A. They didn’t tell me why they pulled t and I never said I knew why.

Bro you posted every few hours in this thread with a new complaint instead of just having a little patience. I'm not denying they had a problem on their end, but stop jumping to conclusions so quickly next time.

no it's not, the great thing would be for the owner of this source to get his head out of his ass, stop screwing up, and quit expecting the rep to do his job and "fix him". This is called the ppl source thread, not the pplrep thread. because at the end of the day, this owner has shown he will do whatever he wants whenever he wants.

The Rep was going to leave if Panda didnt start fixing the problems. And the Rep stayed because Panda is fixing the problems.

How does one stop screwing up? No one screws up intentionally. And you know when he'll get his head out of his ass? When it starts affecting his bottom line, which I'm guessing it hasnt.

How does one stop screwing up? No one screws up intentionally. And you know when he'll get his head out of his ass? When it starts affecting his bottom line, which I'm guessing it hasnt.
and we will continue to point it out when he does. but he still has open issues

Sorry to clog the thread just wanted confirmation that this is a 10ml usually only used to the 20s in the last and was looking at it thinking it was a bit small. Thankyou
-dbg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    337.5 KB · Views: 81