PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Wait! So there is some problem with tren ace raws and its not normal to have shit floating in vial after refiltrating for third time?
Welll fuck me sideways and color my impressed.
JAfztos.jpg

I knew its gotta be the fuckin raw. There...
Goddamn impure, filler filled shit.
This is getting better and better
No clue boss you’ll have to ask them. I’m not tryna set the world on fire just posting what I was told via the email.

I'll have to make an order and see for myself. I've made probably 100s of vial of the ace and never had a single issue. But it's also been a few months since I've ordered.
Damn. Spoke to soon. Guess it's just out. I still have to order some.

Last edited:
They said “I was just notified there is a problem with Tren A oils”. Actually here I’ll copy and paste “I was just notified that there're some issues for the Tren A oils,would you like us to send you 2 vials of Tren E instea”
That quote can be taken a few ways, especially with the language barrier it could simply mean they have a problem with stock and not the actual product itself. just saying.

They said “I was just notified there is a problem with Tren A oils”. Actually here I’ll copy and paste “I was just notified that there're some issues for the Tren A oils,would you like us to send you 2 vials of Tren E instea”
Stop taking things out of context just because something sold out.

She didn’t say it was sold out. I posted the actual quote I don’t think that would be “out if context”. Like I said she fixed my order so I’m not worried if it was a bunk gear problem. If not we just went round and round for a week for gear that was out of stock?

Not taking things out of context by posting what was said and letting people make their opinions on it. If it was just a stock problem just say so. Keep in mind I’ve had problems with this order from the beginning. Now I just had to change my whole order because of an “issue” that I was not informed of before I purchased. At this point I’m just happy that I’m getting somthing and I hope it comes in good time and is decent gear. Not the gear I originally ordered but I’ll make due.

Wtf- 50 some posts just today? Youre like the spawn embryo result of bullet train and ulfberht jerking off into a petri dish at the same time. Go make some pop tarts, stare at the toaster as theyre being made...do something..just log off...tomorrow is a new day. Good luck.
dude, it's going to be fun pinning an old handle to him. You can't hide :mad::mad:

Could be out of context yeah, but still tren ace raw purity question remains
if he can test for impurities send a sample off to @Analyzer

dude, it's going to be fun pinning an old handle to him. You can't hide :mad::mad:

if he can test for impurities send a sample off to @Analyzer

Good luck pinning a handle that I can’t remember the rando name I made and I can’t recall ever posting on. Jesus you meso conspiracies are borderline paranoid

Not taking things out of context by posting what was said and letting people make their opinions on it. If it was just a stock problem just say so. Keep in mind I’ve had problems with this order from the beginning. Now I just had to change my whole order because of an “issue” that I was not informed of before I purchased. At this point I’m just happy that I’m getting somthing and I hope it comes in good time and is decent gear. Not the gear I originally ordered but I’ll make due.
No your leading people you want me to get your quotes because according to you domestic international and now raws has a problem or bunk gear .

She didn’t say it was sold out. I posted the actual quote I don’t think that would be “out if context”. Like I said she fixed my order so I’m not worried if it was a bunk gear problem. If not we just went round and round for a week for gear that was out of stock?

I'd like to see this email. Block out all sensitive info.

I've said it before and maybe it's been disregarded but I have had that cloudy swirl in various labs test cyp usually it will clear up running the vial under hot water ...

I've always took it as crashed hormone. Overdosed vials ?

Maybe make a post on it outside of this thread and see how many other cats have had vials like that and get other opinions?

Could it be impurities?
Whatever the reason it isn't limited to your vials. Raws. Or specific compound.

I've said it before and maybe it's been disregarded but I have had that cloudy swirl in various labs test cyp usually it will clear up running the vial under hot water ...

I've always took it as crashed hormone. Overdosed vials ?

Maybe make a post on it outside of this thread and see how many other cats have had vials like that and get other opinions?

Could it be impurities?
Whatever the reason it isn't limited to your vials. Raws. Or specific compound.

I just brewed their Cyp and it came perfect. What recipe did you use?

? I’m bored at work and most of the posts are conversational. How much I post shouldn’t be an issue to anyone. You have the ability to block me. Most of my posts have been responses. Y’all need to take less time out of your day bothered by what I’m doing with mine.
Damn man, what do you work 24/7??