PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Yea i do. What do you mean?
Tren can fuck you up especially long term. A guy over on PM documented his trial cruising on Tren. Didn’t end well for him, says it permanently changed him and he’s never been the same. A lot of guys over there do it, I think it’s crazy. If you’re gonna add something to a “cruise” add Mast or Prov

Tren can fuck you up especially long term. A guy over on PM documented his trial cruising on Tren. Didn’t end well for him, says it permanently changed him and he’s never been the same. A lot of guys over there do it, I think it’s crazy. If you’re gonna add something to a “cruise” add Mast or Prov

Yea i saw that. So far i havent got any mental sides at all or any sides at that. Kinda questioning the gear at this point. Ive cruised on tren quite a few times already. I never blast it high. This is the highest ive actually ran it (200mg).

Ive been on ppls tren-e @150mg pw for 12 weeks now and I just upped it to 200mg 2 weeks ago. I have a feeling this shit is low dosed or something cus I'm not feeling anything. Currently on 200test/200tren/450npp, Ive only gained 6 lbs in 5 weeks since i started this blast.

Also the test-e has major pip and the carrier oil is very clear looking like safflower oil? Shit leaves knots and the area turns red from the swelling.

I brewed their npp and it has barely any pip. Crazy how my first brew has much less pip than a known lab.

You say you have a feeling your Tren is low dosed. Its probably because your running a low dose of Tren.

You say you have a feeling your Tren is low dosed. Its probably because your running a low dose of Tren.

I thought 200mg would be enough considering its the strongest anabolic. Some say 300mg is the most that is needed. When i first ran it at 150mg last year i had severe night sweats,anger, and trensomnia but i was also very lean around 10% at 150lbs lol.

Just got word order is further delayed because they’re out of domestic Tren A. Jesus. Apparently there is “a problem” with the domestic Tren A. Might wanna look into that anyone taking it

I thought 200mg would be enough considering its the strongest anabolic. Some say 300mg is the most that is needed. When i first ran it at 150mg last year i had severe night sweats,anger, and trensomnia but i was also very lean around 10% at 150lbs lol.

What is your age, height, and weight now?

Just got word order is further delayed because they’re out of domestic Tren A. Jesus. Apparently there is “a problem” with the domestic Tren A. Might wanna look into that anyone taking it

Are they out of stock and said there was a problem with your order? Or did they actually say there was a problem with their tren?

Are they out of stock and said there was a problem with your order? Or did they actually say there was a problem with their tren?
They said “I was just notified there is a problem with Tren A oils”. Actually here I’ll copy and paste “I was just notified that there're some issues for the Tren A oils,would you like us to send you 2 vials of Tren E instea”

Seeing how everyone is complaining about the Tren A raws and the Tren A domestic and INT. I might look into that

29/5'7/180/15-17% bf

You cruise on tren and your bodyfats around 17%? Bro I dont think you should even be taking gear. How long have you been training? At 180lb and 17% your not close to your natural limit, not sure why you would take this route when you clearly dont have your diet and training in order.

They said “I was just notified there is a problem with Tren A oils”. Actually here I’ll copy and paste “I was just notified that there're some issues for the Tren A oils,would you like us to send you 2 vials of Tren E instea”

Well heres a new one. Solid info this time bro.

@rpbb You can add this to your list

Wait! So there is some problem with tren ace raws and its not normal to have shit floating in vial after refiltrating for third time?
Welll fuck me sideways and color my impressed.
JAfztos.jpg

I knew its gotta be the fuckin raw. There...
Goddamn impure, filler filled shit.
This is getting better and better