PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Everyone keeps talking about communicating with Vicky. I emailed them about my situation a week ago. I got a response back from Melody. Am I the only one that hasn’t talked to Vicky? And am I the only one that’s talked to Melody? Should I feel special? Or should I feel secluded? So many questions to be answered. Stay tuned next time on the True E Hollywood stories: PPL edition :p:D:D:D:D:D

Everyone keeps talking about communicating with Vicky. I emailed them about my situation a week ago. I got a response back from Melody. Am I the only one that hasn’t talked to Vicky? And am I the only one that’s talked to Melody? Should I feel special? Or should I feel secluded? So many questions to be answered. Stay tuned next time on the True E Hollywood stories: PPL edition :p:D:D:D:D:D
Bro you’re special as fuck. Damn. I wish I
Talked to melody

We have 5 including the customer service manager.
Melody is one of them.

I’m fat and look like shit after 6 months no gym injury boys. But when I need feedback I’m not going to get pissed off when I get it haha

I feel like I saw a post a few weeks ago that he has another handle.
Wtf- 50 some posts just today? Youre like the spawn embryo result of bullet train and ulfberht jerking off into a petri dish at the same time. Go make some pop tarts, stare at the toaster as theyre being made...do something..just log off...tomorrow is a new day. Good luck.

Wtf- 50 some posts just today? Youre like the spawn embryo result of bullet train and ulfberht jerking off into a petri dish at the same time. Go make some pop tarts, stare at the toaster as theyre being made...do something..just log off...tomorrow is a new day. Good luck.
? I’m bored at work and most of the posts are conversational. How much I post shouldn’t be an issue to anyone. You have the ability to block me. Most of my posts have been responses. Y’all need to take less time out of your day bothered by what I’m doing with mine.

? I’m bored at work and most of the posts are conversational. How much I post shouldn’t be an issue to anyone. You have the ability to block me. Most of my posts have been responses. Y’all need to take less time out of your day bothered by what I’m doing with mine.
Do you heat your syringes with a lighter?
This post won’t count, I’m asking a serious question!
Fuck it....one more question have you ever ordered international?

Do you heat your syringes with a lighter?
This post won’t count, I’m asking a serious question!
Fuck it....one more question have you ever ordered international?
Yea bro heat my syringes with a lighter, strap off with a belt, shoot that synthol straight into my R-AC vein bro. Don’t forget I obviously use a 14 G needle. For obvious reasons.