PurplePandaLabs Raw source

I'm not going to say too much because it's sensitive information but this is the first time I've seen ppl or any other raw supplier use this shipping method. It's alot slower than the usual but smart

Oh fuck me he brought up THE REVOULTION. ITS UPON US!!! 70 A BOTTLE TEST PROP WE WILL BE THE AMAZON OF DRUGS!!!! WE NEVER RESPOND BECAUSE THAT ADDS TO THE TIME WE TAKE OUT OF OUR 12 STEP PROCESS OF FAILURE.
Nothing more than a strategic marketing effort towards new unexperience customer base newbie if you will because all the experienced aas community would never fall for such b.s..
You can polish a terd and it's still shit. Lol
But many will fall for it thinking price somehow reflects quality and 9 times out of 10 that's not the case with UGL's.
They get dazzled with all the marketing.

Anyone who’s been around for a while got any reviews on ppl domestic raws?

Didnt you just have a problem with PPL and thought they scammed you. Then told another member to calm down when he thought he was scammed. Then you made another thread asking about a different source. Your all over the place bro. You need to do research and make your own educated decision.

Didnt you just have a problem with PPL and thought they scammed you. Then told another member to calm down when he thought he was scammed. Then you made another thread asking about a different source. Your all over the place bro. You need to do research and make your own educated decision.
I made a thread asking about a source of liquid clen and peptides domestically. You can stop reading my posts if you’d like.

And on the further note of scamming. We have fixed the issue. Just waiting on my package to be received. Already explained what happened more then once I figured that would be enough to make sense. Currently I don’t have anything bad to say about PPL besides that Vickie is poor at customer service. That May change depending on the gear I get and how long it takes to receive it. Asking people if they’ve gone through a peptides domestic source has nothing to do with my dealings with PPL

And thirdly if I did want to ask about other UgL there’s nothing wrong about that. I don’t get married to a source. I’m constantly looking at what other people have to offer and looking at reviews from other sources. If you wanna get married to a source that’s on you

Kpaxi has been here for a week and he’s a veteran member!????

:rolleyes:

Funniest shit I’vee read all day. And these noobs actually think he is!!

Been here a week? Firstly second handle on the thread first one I lurked and used ugl for about 3 years for friends and never really spoke much. But a week? Broski

Nearly a year on this nearly 4 years on my other. My man you are bad at math.

Been here a week? Firstly second handle on the thread first one I lurked and used ugl for about 3 years for friends and never really spoke much. But a week? Broski

Yes noob. You have been “active” here for a week.

Just because you have the loudest mouth does not make you the most respected / knowledgeable. You are just simply the guy that is posting complete nonsense in every place possible. Spamming if you will.

I’ve never seen a veteran go so far as to brag about about how much of a vet they were. Actually quite the opposite. Most are very humble.

I’ve also never seen someone be here freaking out about a payment, just to go to another thread and tell someone to “chill out” over THEIR freakin our over a payment. Simply ironic.

I’ve also never seen someone be active for a week and then tote around a veteran status above their head like you are allowing noobs to do with you.

You are some childish fucking dude with a big mouth with no morals whatsoever that wants to post pics of chicks without their permission, which really was just a closet homosexual way of you being able to assault us with your queer ass dick picks. Broski.

Now continue to reply 100 times to this post with your ADHD nonsense you pull out of your ass.

What was your old handle?
Never commented on anything. Responded to UGL via email directly due to the 30 day issue on this site that people have since given up on. But I’ve been around. No worries. Got nothing to prove to you if oh think the advice I gave to the new people was wrong then give your own advice.

Just because you have the loudest mouth does not make you the most respected / knowledgeable. You are just simply the guy that is posting complete nonsense in every place possible. Spamming if you will.

I’ve never seen a veteran go so far as to brag about about how much of a vet they were. Actually quite the opposite. Most are very humble.

I’ve also never seen someone be here freaking out about a payment, just to go to another thread and tell someone to “chill out” over THEIR freakin our over a payment. Simply ironic.

I’ve also never seen someone be active for a week and then tote around a veteran status above their head like you are allowing noobs to do with you.

You are some childish fucking dude with a big mouth with no morals whatsoever that wants to post pics of chicks without their permission, which really was just a closet homosexual way of you being able to assault us with your queer ass dick picks. Broski.

Now continue to reply 100 times to this post with your ADHD nonsense you pull out of your ass. WELCOME TO IGNORE!

Find in my post where I said I was a vetran or a respected vetran please. I have advice. If you take advice as bragging that’s on you.

Never commented on anything. Responded to UGL via email directly due to the 30 day issue on this site that people have since given up on. But I’ve been around. No worries. Got nothing to prove to you if oh think the advice I gave to the new people was wrong then give your own advice.
I didn't say anything about your advice. Just curious about your old handle.

Also, thanks for recpmmending me to read 1110 pages. Kiss my ass Mario lol.
I can see my buddy Mario is making friends with everyone. Haha
@Roger rabbit I went onto some other forums last night bro. And holy shit some people are like scared of UGLs. If someone tries to say anything bad the whole forum jumps on them and protects the UGL. Like wtf.
That's why I came to Meso and stayed. I've tried to stray to other forums but I just can't get I to it. BS review after BS review.
Nearly a year on this nearly 4 years on my other. My man you are bad at math.
Do you know who I am?

Now continue to reply 100 times to this post with your ADHD nonsense you pull out of your ass.
This kid needs to not take a gram of halo and a gram of Tren ED. Anger problems are real.

I can see my buddy Mario is making friends with everyone. HahaThat's why I came to Meso and stayed. I've tried to stray to other forums but I just can't get I to it. BS review after BS review.Do you know who I am?
I don’t necessarily know who you are but I’ve seen you post and respond to posts yes.

I can see my buddy Mario is making friends with everyone. HahaThat's why I came to Meso and stayed. I've tried to stray to other forums but I just can't get I to it. BS review after BS review.Do you know who I am?
I mainly remember you from that post about EAs DNP being bunk like a year or somthing ago.

My review so far.
Raw order- 13 days and counting....
Injectables order- 6 days and counting....
(Times from confirmation of payment received)
Both orders from domestic.
Have talked to @PurplePandaLabs Rep.
that’s gave me updates on inj. order delay. Idk about why delays with Raws.
placed order for raws and finished inj. 15 days ago. received raws still waiting on finished. Vicky said shipped 8 days ago. domestic order.