PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Interested in the Injectable Superdrol raw...anybody know how to brew it? Heard it can be made with ba,bb, and gso?

Also is the intl raws still g2g?

Not to piss anyone off but I had ordered domestic recently and shits moving quick. Not gonna get specific yet but no delays whatsoever. Also apparently Vicky got chewed out or something too cuz she’s all super nice all of a sudden.
Lol she was really nice yesterday

Interested in the Injectable Superdrol raw...anybody know how to brew it? Heard it can be made with ba,bb, and gso?

Also is the intl raws still g2g?
Yes it can be made like that and nobody is giving you the G2G.
Actually the International powders didn't meet standard. They were dirty. There was a mouse in one of them. It was brewed and the member now has a tail.

I doubt you're bleeding heart or ulfbert.
But I'm guessing there's a good reason why you dont wanna reveal your old handle.

But that's fine.
Honestly I took a year off. Got divorced. Went through a lot of hospital shit. Forgot the email and the username was rather random. I don’t really have much to hide. From now on im going to try to steer clear of drama and just respond to posts though. Felt like I’ve given good advice but it is what it is. Unless it has to do with mclovin90 or bleeding heart. I’ll troll them if I get the chance

Last edited:
Ive been on ppls tren-e @150mg pw for 12 weeks now and I just upped it to 200mg 2 weeks ago. I have a feeling this shit is low dosed or something cus I'm not feeling anything. Currently on 200test/200tren/450npp, Ive only gained 6 lbs in 5 weeks since i started this blast.

Also the test-e has major pip and the carrier oil is very clear looking like safflower oil? Shit leaves knots and the area turns red from the swelling.

I brewed their npp and it has barely any pip. Crazy how my first brew has much less pip than a known lab.

Ive been on ppls tren-e @150mg pw for 12 weeks now and I just upped it to 200mg 2 weeks ago. I have a feeling this shit is low dosed or something cus I'm not feeling anything. Currently on 200test/200tren/450npp, Ive only gained 6 lbs in 5 weeks since i started this blast.

Also the test-e has major pip and the carrier oil is very clear looking like safflower oil? Shit leaves knots and the area turns red from the swelling.

I brewed their npp and it has barely any pip. Crazy how my first brew has much less pip than a known lab.

I’m a little confused. You’ve been on tren for 12 weeks, but started your blast 5 weeks ago? So you were cruising on tren and test?

The clear carrier oil is miglyol and is well known for causing pip. They switched back to GSO after a short run with mig in the October November time frame.

I’m a little confused. You’ve been on tren for 12 weeks, but started your blast 5 weeks ago? So you were cruising on tren and test?

The clear carrier oil is miglyol and is well known for causing pip. They switched back to GSO after a short run with mig in the October November time frame.

Yea i was cruisin with test n tren for 6-8 weeks. Just added the npp 4 weeks ago. I thought the mig oil was dark? The first batch of tren i got from them was very darkish gold and the tren i have now from them is in gso and its yellowish.

Yea i was cruisin with test n tren for 6-8 weeks. Just added the npp 4 weeks ago. I thought the mig oil was dark? The first batch of tren i got from them was very darkish gold and the tren i have now from them is in gso and its yellowish.
Did you home brew everything or is the test/Tren finished product. Domestic or intl?

Did you home brew everything or is the test/Tren finished product. Domestic or intl?

The only thing homebrewed is the npp. The rest is intl finished that i bought about 5 months ago. Just wondering why i havent got any tren sides. Only thing i can say is its been very hard to put on weight and my appetite has been low.

Been here a week? Firstly second handle on the thread first one I lurked and used ugl for about 3 years for friends and never really spoke much. But a week? Broski

So you lurked the forum for 3 years and never said a word with a different name. And now your using your second handle and felt like posting in every thread during this week. Something doesnt seem right. I have a feeling we all know who your main handle is and thats why you dont want to admit it.

200mg of Test and 200mg of Tren a week? Thats your blast?!?!?!

I can see my buddy Mario is making friends with everyone

Always making friends bro

So you lurked the forum for 3 years and never said a word with a different name. And now your using your second handle and felt like posting in every thread during this week. Something doesnt seem right. I have a feeling we all know who your main handle is and thats why you dont want to admit it.

Odie. Everyone is odie a Canadian guy told me so unless they're bulletrain o_O

Keep going with the conspiracies brother they’re a good look on you.

No...i was cruising on 100test/150tren. Now im blastn 200test/200tren/450npp.