PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Yea she said it will ship out tommorow. I’m really interested to see how somthing is going to ship out Domestically in the United States on a Sunday.

Take a deep breath and chill on the whole "Sunday" shipping thing. She is not wrong nor inaccurate saying this.

If the package is dropped off at the PO sometime tomorrow (Sunday) then it shipped out on Sunday.

Here where I am located, the sorters start physically moving mail Sunday night/very early Monday morning. So if i drop a package off on Sunday it is being "shipped out" on Sunday.

Do they deliver on Sunday? Only for Amazon packages in my area at this point, but still, you are freaking out and being a stickler on such a minor detail. It's basically a matter of semantics. If your pack is placed in USPS's possession on Sunday, it shipped out on Sunday!

Besides, in this game, many of us do not drop packages after closing time on Friday and before Sunday evening for security reasons (think about it).

Don’t think it’s necessarily for instant gratification, but these domestic sources in almost all their intros state:

“ fast turn around”

But then when shit hits the fan and people start demanding / raising concern about the turn around there is always that one guy that says “ this ain’t maceys or amazon”

My point being is we should expect fast turn around. We should also expect quality gear, because again in almost all intros they state this as well : “ quality products etc”

90% of pandas issues and most sources issues could be resolved with clear and uncut communication. They seem to fall very short in that category and the impeding feelings one gets from feeling ripped off can come off as needy or impatient when asking or almost pleading for communication.

I wasnt denying that there are problems. I do agree that they should be on top of their game if they want a good business.

Will Dr Phil be joining this thread soon.

Fukin Love Meso...

I was thinking Jerry Springer

I think there were mess ups on both ends here. PPL should have accepted your payment straight from the start even if it was off a few dollars because the coins fluctuated. But you should have bought extra coins because they cant control if it fluctuates and I'm sure if you would have sent the full payment before the timer was up you wouldnt be bitching right now. Another thing that would have helped is saying your full problem straight from the start in 1 email and putting your order number, problem and screenshots. Instead of just saying you have a problem without being specific.

I do understand your frustration and I get you ordered US Domestic and want it quick. But this isnt a company like Amazon, shit happens and sometimes you need to expect the worst.

I feel too many people are impatient and want instant gratification when ordering drugs on the internet. Just be happy you know everything is coming instead of bitching everyday about it. And I'm not just talking about PPL, I'm talking in general about all sources.
This is how you should make statements more often. I do agree with you on this but I also agree with Roger on their statements they make to pull customers in and then don't standby those statements regarding them providing excellent customer service. So when that doesn't happen people think they got ripped off.
You guys are both on the same page in my opinion and that this shit needs to be cleaned up IF their gonna stay.

This is how you should make statements more often. I do agree with you on this but I also agree with Roger on their statements they make to pull customers in and then don't standby those statements regarding them providing excellent customer service. So when that doesn't happen people think they got ripped off.
You guys are both on the same page in my opinion and that this shit needs to be cleaned up IF their gonna stay.

Thank you. I love debating with @Roger rabbit he makes great points. I like playing devils advocate in certain situations.

In the end were all just a big steroid family and are all in this together and should look out for each other.

Let me tell you my experience with PPL. I ordered raws right before christmas. Shipping was great less than 7 days after payment i had product in hand. Ordered some test E raws and tren a raws. Packs were discretely shipped and well wrapped. But Tren powder looked like typical raw for this sandy yellow. Test E powder looked nothing like any Test E powder I have seen before. Instead of being a loose clumpy powder this stuff was a solid chunk. Did not brew the test due to not being 100% sure but did brew the tren and after 8 weeks just to verify it was not tren e and felt no side effects from it at all. Its safe to say both products.recieved were not up to standards. Now this was from the domestic shop right before they announced they had problems. So who knows not looking for anything just wanted to let people know my experience and what it was.

Let me tell you my experience with PPL. I ordered raws right before christmas. Shipping was great less than 7 days after payment i had product in hand. Ordered some test E raws and tren a raws. Packs were discretely shipped and well wrapped. But Tren powder looked like typical raw for this sandy yellow. Test E powder looked nothing like any Test E powder I have seen before. Instead of being a loose clumpy powder this stuff was a solid chunk. Did not brew the test due to not being 100% sure but did brew the tren and after 8 weeks just to verify it was not tren e and felt no side effects from it at all. Its safe to say both products.recieved were not up to standards. Now this was from the domestic shop right before they announced they had problems. So who knows not looking for anything just wanted to let people know my experience and what it was.

Pics of said raws? Did you melt test it? Did you send it off for testing? Or are we just supposed to take your word?

20180318_091619.png

there's a strange trend with these positive panda reviews lately o_O... ok ok its not very strange at all actually :rolleyes:

Its fucking groundhog day around here ....

Last edited:
He said the tren was bunk and the test wasn’t up to par. How was that a positive review ? Lol
Yeah I jumped the gun on that one , didnt even finish reading it after i seen it was one post review lol ... still was pointless leaving a review having never even posted before , which is basically every review left in this thread lately good or bad . Just seems like a higher level of fuckery going on lately...

Thank you. I love debating with @Roger rabbit he makes great points. I like playing devils advocate in certain situations.

In the end were all just a big steroid family and are all in this together and should look out for each other.

It was more of an add on to what you were saying rather than debating it lol.

But yes I like to have a good friendly debate with your goofy ass too[emoji51]

My review so far.
Raw order- 13 days and counting....
Injectables order- 6 days and counting....
(Times from confirmation of payment received)
Both orders from domestic.
Have talked to @PurplePandaLabs Rep.
that’s gave me updates on inj. order delay. Idk about why delays with Raws.

I'll chime in with my experience. I mostly just read the thread, and had found the reviews of PPL to be positive (this was awhile back). I ended up having good experiences. Between those good experiences and having other local sources, I hadn't checked this thread in awhile and recently placed an order (now I'm seeing that a lot has happened since I've stopped checking!). Anyway, when my domestic order was a week and half with no tracking or delivery, I decided to check in here and it looks like quite a shit-storm.

I've since been in contact with the rep, who has been helpful and says it should be here soon. Just an update for T/A time currently for anyone looking at the thread. I'll check back in and let everyone know if I receive the order. Glad to see that some people are in fact getting their domestic orders eventually. Sorry to see the issues this lab has apparently had as of late.

Not to piss anyone off but I had ordered domestic recently and shits moving quick. Not gonna get specific yet but no delays whatsoever. Also apparently Vicky got chewed out or something too cuz she’s all super nice all of a sudden.

Man, came to meso, heard about ppl, ordered from someone else bc of the bad reviews I’ve seen. Such a shame.. if anyone who’s a senior member can tell me differently please do, lots of jr members saying bad reviews and what not. Anyway, I’m happy with who I landed with but always looking at comparing. Anyone heard of us domestic jacked labs? Used them on half the order. VERY VERY Discreet and awesome customer service along w High quality brewers

Man, came to meso, heard about ppl, ordered from someone else bc of the bad reviews I’ve seen. Such a shame.. if anyone who’s a senior member can tell me differently please do, lots of jr members saying bad reviews and what not. Anyway, I’m happy with who I landed with but always looking at comparing. Anyone heard of us domestic jacked labs? Used them on half the order. VERY VERY Discreet and awesome customer service along w High quality brewers

No one here will give you a G2G on a source. I recommend you read 1110 pages before making a decision.

No one here will give you a G2G on a source. I recommend you read 1110 pages before making a decision.

All good friend. Buddy of mine has been here for years, he loved their raws, but from my own formulated opinion, no a steroidcalc email is nothing realistically, I’ve had worse but I’ll stick w my gut until more positivity surrounds them. I’m not looking for a source just not wanting to shut down the idea of ppl for life.

All good friend. Buddy of mine has been here for years, he loved their raws, but from my own formulated opinion, no a steroidcalc email is nothing realistically, I’ve had worse but I’ll stick w my gut until more positivity surrounds them. I’m not looking for a source just not wanting to shut down the idea of ppl for life.
Also, thanks for recpmmending me to read 1110 pages. Kiss my ass Mario lol.

Your too new to jump on a thread and say. Man this lab sucks... have you heard of this other AMAZING lab that gives me a hard on? Seems like some advertising. Read your posts before you post them.

Your too new to jump on a thread and say. Man this lab sucks... have you heard of this other AMAZING lab that gives me a hard on? Seems like some advertising. Read your posts before you post them.

Sorry friend. I see your side, Definitely definitely not giving any sort of negativity to ppl. I’m actually just upset like a kid on Christmas bc I signed up, visited and added items to my cart but just bc of these threads I became a little weary of them. And as far as my lab I thru out, just a private domestic I kno and wondered if they were ever public on here at anytime ! TNE is in full effect fellas, ready to discuss today lol. My bad man and Mario