PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Fuck this whole page is junior members coming out of the woodwork. No offense boys but no one trusts you yet. Comment and ask questions before putting your 2 cents in. Get a little bit of a name for yourself if this is actually your personal account and your not just here to advertise low key or suck a UgL dick. I don’t even trust bloods or tests from junior members. Let alone hearsay

Not to piss anyone off but I had ordered domestic recently and shits moving quick. Not gonna get specific yet but no delays whatsoever. Also apparently Vicky got chewed out or something too cuz she’s all super nice all of a sudden.
Everyone has been put on notice about the customer service because without you guy's they wouldn't make a dime plus everyone just wants to be treated right and receive their order.
TA should also improve.
Anyone not being treated with respect please don't hesitate to pm meI will take care of it.

You new guys will find that there’s like 6-7 dudes on here that are on here every day that check out every forum post nearly. Veterans if you will. And they’ll be the first one to call you out for being new and unknown. This is the least trusting of any body building forum. At the same time once you get that trust this is a disfunctional fucking roided up family that you wouldn’t trade for the world. Just get that trust before you go making yourself look like an ass hat.

Everyone has been put on notice about the customer service because without you guy's they wouldn't make a dime plus everyone just wants to be treated right and receive their order.
TA should also improve.
Anyone not being treated with respect please don't hesitate to pm meI will take care of it.
Make your own lab. You’ve been on here long enough to know how to do it right. If you did it right I bet this whole forum would jump from ppl to you. Like I said before your customer service the only reason PPL is around here right now. No dick sucking. Just truth.

Make your own lab. You’ve been on here long enough to know how to do it right. If you did it right I bet this whole forum would jump from ppl to you. Like I said before you’re customer service the only reason PPL is around here right now. No dick sucking. Just truth.

I respect you veteran members. Whether I’m posting everyday I’m always staying up To date and reading other trials and tribulations.
To your point, the respected names on these forums, equal trust within the threads and the gear

@Roger rabbit I went onto some other forums last night bro. And holy shit some people are like scared of UGLs. If someone tries to say anything bad the whole forum jumps on them and protects the UGL. Like wtf.

@Roger rabbit I went onto some other forums last night bro. And holy shit some people are like scared of UGLs. If someone tries to say anything bad the whole forum jumps on them and protects the UGL. Like wtf.
Yeah those are source boards they will ban you for airing out your issues with a source.
Meso can be brutal at times but I love it.
There's no protection or hiding here.
Customers truly have a voice here
Another reason I'm still here.

I’ve order from a few different domestic places just trying to build up some personal stock and give homebrew a try. I’ve had issues with each so far except for one.
Must be something in the domestic water right now, that all domestic sources are drinking. Shits contagious or maybe it could be the anabolic revolution that’s upon us lol :rolleyes: :D

I’ve order from a few different domestic places just trying to build up some personal stock and give homebrew a try. I’ve had issues with each so far except for one.
Must be something in the domestic water right now, that all domestic sources are drinking. Shits contagious or maybe it could be the anabolic revolution that’s upon us lol :rolleyes: :D
Oh fuck me he brought up THE REVOULTION. ITS UPON US!!! 70 A BOTTLE TEST PROP WE WILL BE THE AMAZON OF DRUGS!!!! WE NEVER RESPOND BECAUSE THAT ADDS TO THE TIME WE TAKE OUT OF OUR 12 STEP PROCESS OF FAILURE.

@Juttyc3 go do an introduction post. Maybe I’m wrong but I can’t find yours. That would be a start.

Definitely will put one together. I have To be brutally honest, most of the intro posts I see aren’t just JR members but it’s uninformed, dumbass new members who get on here and post what they plan to run on their “1st cycle.” Never fails, it’s the same type of intro that consists of a dbol or anavar only cycle or the ever so popular tren a cycle with a bunch of orals so I kind of didn’t post an intro of dumb info like I’ve seen so many times. I’ll definitely introduce myself later though to let people know who I am and how I have come about.

Being in the right gym, being around the right people, and researching for myself and doing the right things without posting is the story of my life before joining recently. Never been to concerned about having a support team for my own experiences but i see the reasons why you would want to share and receive feedback and ideas for cycling and issues that may come unexpectantly. One things I’ve learned is, you can learn something new about all of this everyday, you never know it all and you never can know enough. For 2 years I’ve been cycling and been around it since i was 17/18, now 25 almost 26. I guess I’ll include this into my intro haha.

Definitely will put one together. I have To be brutally honest, most of the intro posts I see aren’t just JR members but it’s uninformed, dumbass new members who get on here and post what they plan to run on their “1st cycle.” Never fails, it’s the same type of intro that consists of a dbol or anavar only cycle or the ever so popular tren a cycle with a bunch of orals so I kind of didn’t post an intro of dumb info like I’ve seen so many times. I’ll definitely introduce myself later though to let people know who I am and how I have come about.

Being in the right gym, being around the right people, and researching for myself and doing the right things without posting is the story of my life before joining recently. Never been to concerned about having a support team for my own experiences but i see the reasons why you would want to share and receive feedback and ideas for cycling and issues that may come unexpectantly. One things I’ve learned is, you can learn something new about all of this everyday, you never know it all and you never can know enough. For 2 years I’ve been cycling and been around it since i was 17/18, now 25 almost 26. I guess I’ll include this into my intro haha.
Yea post it in your intro. I was completely natty when I posted mine. All of my friends were running gear and I switched into it. I’m a physique guy tho (my legs are fucked from an explosion) so I’m a small dude. Knowledge is power tho.

So I've tried to re-heat the vials with trenace again, and after cooled down this is how it looks like.
Must be the powder it self, just can't think about anything else.
Who would pin this?
One last thing I'll try is I'll refilter it once that floating haziness will settle on the bottom fo the vial, I'll withdraw with needle just the juice and refilter it.
It must be some kind of filler or something, drives me fucking mad
0WD8C8J.jpg

pwSIfxS.jpg

DPouc2b.jpg
I have the exact same thing with the same compound. 18%BB,1%BA,in safflower oil.
I first noticed a cloudiness when mixing on the stir plate for 2 hours. It didn't go away, so I covered it and let it spin all night. Cloudiness was still there. I double and triple checked my math and methods; and they were correct. Then I noticed an unusual amount of trash on the intake side of the filter membrane with the first pass. Cloudiness remained after going through 0.45 micron. Cloudiness remained after 2 passes through 0.22 micron and cleared up after filtering at 0.1 micron.....I thought.
That was the first, and hopefully last time, I use a 0.1 micron filter. It is super slow.
All of my vials are in a controlled room temp environment; except the vial currently being used. I noticed the same cloudiness in that one after leaving it in a temperature variable environment (66 degrees last night).
It was clear after a few minutes with the vial in my armpit.
I have used it EOD for 8 days now; and it has no negative effects.
All I can figure is that it is an inert, slightly oil soluble contaminant (which could be any of a million different things). I know beyond doubt that my oil is sterile; but I have no clue why this batch is persistently cloudy.
For now, I feel like it is inert and harmless. I sure hope so anyway.
I wish I had not seen this, especially in my own vial.

Just copy and paste this lmao as your intro.