PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Ok so my payment was confirmed after a week of business days. I just received an email saying my package hasn’t been sent out because the domestic brewer is out of town. They will send it on sunday. How the fuck do you send somthing domestic us on a Sunday? Fuck me. @PurplePandaLabs Rep. by the time I get my delivery it will have been over 10 days. This is USA domestic. As stated before I put my payment through and the entire problem is on PPL end. I’ve sent you screenshots of the email I received right before I put in my order guaranteed I’d have my package within 5 days of putting in my order. I appreciate the offer of a 10% discount but this is getting frustrating.

What would you say needs to happen before anyone places an order again?

Honestly this thread and its opinions are so jumbled up it's hard to keep up.

If you would separate the international and the domestic or raws and oils into two separate entity I wonder what would be said and how things would look?

Outside of the the situation with the user information being transferred from one venture to another.

Still from the outside looking in there isn't a clear stance on what Meso wants done before a gtg is stamped. This isn't the consensus at other places and I do realize Meso is a special place with all do respect to long term members, There isn't really a clear message on this one.

When I popped into the thread I got that the old brewer was a joke the oils werent gtg and the way things were being handled by anyone outside of the rep wasn't great at all.

On the other hand I did not read any complaints on raws.

Then the thing with the calculator happened.
Oh and the On going thing with the hgh.

So it does lead to some confusion.

Does what I wrote make sense? Hopefully you understand what I am trying to say.
Well it’s sounds like you’re doing your reading. Lol. Meso will never give a lab a GTG. Shit changes on the daily! But ppl’s raws have been pretty good. If he just stuck with that instead of taking over the world, he wouldn’t Have all these problems. Time will tell....

Well it’s sounds like you’re doing your reading. Lol. Meso will never give a lab a GTG. Shit changes on the daily! But ppl’s raws have been pretty good. If he just stuck with that instead of taking over the world, he wouldn’t Have all these problems. Time will tell....
The problem is customer service and turnaround right now. His rep is fine but the lady who handles all the orders is straight garbage dumpster prom night baby.

Ok so my payment was confirmed after a week of business days. I just received an email saying my package hasn’t been sent out because the domestic brewer is out of town. They will send it on sunday. How the fuck do you send somthing domestic us on a Sunday? Fuck me. @PurplePandaLabs Rep. by the time I get my delivery it will have been over 10 days. This is USA domestic. As stated before I put my payment through and the entire problem is on PPL end. I’ve sent you screenshots of the email I received right before I put in my order guaranteed I’d have my package within 5 days of putting in my order. I appreciate the offer of a 10% discount but this is getting frustrating.
What? A ppl issue :rolleyes:

When someone quotes a TA it's not a guarantee bud if you would have submitted payment before our gateway closed you wouldn't be having a issue.
Ppl had to make a request to get your funds because the payment was submitted after the gateway had expired.
I made sure she contacted you to let you know about the package as you requested.
Ltc,eth and monero you have a 30 minute window to submit payment before the gateway closes bitcoin isn't like that.

Last edited:
When someone quotes a TA it's not a guarantee bud if you would have submitted payment before our gateway closed you wouldn't be having a issue.
Ppl had to make a request to get your funds because the payment was submitted after the gateway had expired.
I made sure she contacted you to let you know about the package as you requested.
Ltc,eth and monero you have a 30 minute window to submit payment before the gateway closes bitcoin isn't like that.
This is one of the main reasons I don’t use cryptocurrency.

If you would separate the international and the domestic or raws and oils into two separate entity I wonder what would be said and how things would look?

Outside of the the situation with the user information being transferred from one venture to another.

Still from the outside looking in there isn't a clear stance on what Meso wants done before a gtg is stamped. This isn't the consensus at other places and I do realize Meso is a special place with all do respect to long term members, There isn't really a clear message on this one.

When I popped into the thread I got that the old brewer was a joke the oils werent gtg and the way things were being handled by anyone outside of the rep wasn't great at all.

The clear message is we don’t give gtg ever.

A source is only as good as its last transaction and last batch.

This source has major issues all around from international to domestic.

We as members can’t stop people from ordering, but we can keep reminding everyone of their past and current mess ups. The longer the list becomes, the more that move on to a more reliable source.

Nothing is gtg.

Some are better than others so many different types and different was they function.
Plus fluctuations it can be good and then it can be aggravating but it's usually easier than wu or mg.
Yea she said it will ship out tommorow. I’m really interested to see how somthing is going to ship out Domestically in the United States on a Sunday.

I’m no one special here and the replies to this already speak for themselves. If you want my opinion though member to member it’s this. This source should never have ventured into finished products. Neither international or domestic. Raws and finished are two completely different games. While it makes sense logically to be involved in both when you actually look at what it takes to mass produce a safe finished product it really comes down to not being greedy and just being smart. The little bit I’ve brewed on my own has its own complications I couldn’t imagine the exponential increase in issues when mass producing. I wouldn’t buy finished at all. The sheer fact that we buy illegal drugs online poses its own risks. You certainly don’t need the source making it easier to get fucked by spamming people and what ever other security issues there may be. Especially if it’s a violation of your own policy. As far as a G2G or whatever else you might be looking for that’s never going to happen here. I’m personally waiting to place a raw order. Just want to see how certain things play out.

My dad thought he had my mom in court till she showed up with 2 lawyers. My brother and I turned 15 and they gave e us a choice of who we wanted live with and we basically had free roam of back and forth as much as we wanted and my dad didn't have to pay anything...but they hated each other to the day they both died.
The fucked up thing is no matter how much I want to punch her in the face I don’t want to hate her. She just makes it so fucking hard not to. I don’t want to die hating her but I also don’t want to live getting treated like shit for everything I do.

Tell the post office that

No she said it’ll be shipped on our Sunday. Alright I’m done bitching

I think there were mess ups on both ends here. PPL should have accepted your payment straight from the start even if it was off a few dollars because the coins fluctuated. But you should have bought extra coins because they cant control if it fluctuates and I'm sure if you would have sent the full payment before the timer was up you wouldnt be bitching right now. Another thing that would have helped is saying your full problem straight from the start in 1 email and putting your order number, problem and screenshots. Instead of just saying you have a problem without being specific.

I do understand your frustration and I get you ordered US Domestic and want it quick. But this isnt a company like Amazon, shit happens and sometimes you need to expect the worst.

I feel too many people are impatient and want instant gratification when ordering drugs on the internet. Just be happy you know everything is coming instead of bitching everyday about it. And I'm not just talking about PPL, I'm talking in general about all sources.

The fucked up thing is no matter how much I want to punch her in the face I don’t want to hate her. She just makes it so fucking hard not to. I don’t want to die hating her but I also don’t want to live getting treated like shit for everything I do.
I still love my ex. Don’t want to but I do

I think there were mess ups on both ends here. PPL should have accepted your payment straight from the start even if it was off a few dollars because the coins fluctuated. But you should have bought extra coins because they cant control if it fluctuates and I'm sure if you would have sent the full payment before the timer was up you wouldnt be bitching right now. Another thing that would have helped is saying your full problem straight from the start in 1 email and putting your order number, problem and screenshots. Instead of just saying you have a problem without being specific.

I do understand your frustration and I get you ordered US Domestic and want it quick. But this isnt a company like Amazon, shit happens and sometimes you need to expect the worst.

I feel too many people are impatient and want instant gratification when ordering drugs on the internet. Just be happy you know everything is coming instead of bitching everyday about it. And I'm not just talking about PPL, I'm talking in general about all sources.

Don’t think it’s necessarily for instant gratification, but these domestic sources in almost all their intros state:

“ fast turn around”

But then when shit hits the fan and people start demanding / raising concern about the turn around there is always that one guy that says “ this ain’t maceys or amazon”

My point being is we should expect fast turn around. We should also expect quality gear, because again in almost all intros they state this as well : “ quality products etc”

90% of pandas issues and most sources issues could be resolved with clear and uncut communication. They seem to fall very short in that category and the impeding feelings one gets from feeling ripped off can come off as needy or impatient when asking or almost pleading for communication.