PurplePandaLabs Raw source

I considered hiring some outlaws mc guys to plant drugs in her car...and phone in an anonymous tip....but as much as i hate her....i never did.
I considered the same thing with the iron horsemen . She cheated on me right after I got out of the marine corps, when I was on 24 hour shifts at the fire department. They wanted to kill her. Good friends.

I considered the same thing with the iron horsemen . She cheated on me right after I got out of the marine corps, when I was on 24 hour shifts at the fire department. They wanted to kill her. Good friends.
I just didn't want to "owe" any favors...

I can relate, been paying child support for bout 24yrs now! 2ex-wifes 3sons. It’s been tough AF but there’s finally light at the end of the tunnel!
The good thing is I spent a lot of time with kids! The exes were cool with that. They knew it was healthy for a son to have a relationship with dad! And the fuckers all turned out pretty good! I got lucky. One married a lawyer another a nurse and last one a freshman at Long Beach st.
So life is good.

I can relate, been paying child support for bout 24yrs now! 2ex-wifes 3sons. It’s been tough AF but there’s finally light at the end of the tunnel!
The good thing is I spent a lot of time with kids! The exes were cool with that. They knew it was healthy for a son to have a relationship with dad! And the fuckers all turned out pretty good! I got lucky. One married a lawyer another a nurse and last one a freshman at Long Beach st.
So life is good.

"And the fuckers all turned out pretty good!" :D Love it!

Lucky you. I ended up with a payment on a cunt ex wife and a payment on 3 kids. The real kick in the dick is working 6-7 days a week and 60-90 hours. Not being able to spend the time I want with them and having her bitch and complain about how she doesn’t get a break yet thinks nothing of taking over half my paycheck. Wants her free time and me to fund it but thinks nothing of making the kids think I don’t care about them. Even though I’m the one paying for all there stuff. Fucking ex’s are evil nasty people. 5 years apart and still dwells About shit from 15 years ago. Just for the record. Never hit her. No drugs or alcohol abuse. Never cheated. Just a failed marriage. Fucking cunt. Sorry rant over. Got a little wound up. Either way I hear ya bro and any of you other guys taking the beatings just to make sure your kids have all they need while sacrificing your own. You have my respect.
600 a month for me. i feel it

Mgtow is the new movement. If I were single I would never get married. Everything is in the woman’s favor as far as the judicial system works.

Hell I had my wife sign a contract on everything will be 50% and I get joint custody and specifically I will not owe child support in any fashion and many other things in there as well. If we ever get divorced my bases are covered lol.

Lawyer was like how did you get her to sign this ? Lmao.

Vickie the customer service lady who is only awak from 8 pm to 6 am our time and takes 24 hours to respond to any messages. So conversation goes like this day 1: Vickie there’s something wrong with my order. Day 2: ok let me check in that for it after you send me this tracking number or payment number. Day 3: *you send the number she asked for* day 4: ok we got the number oh sent us we will check it out. Day 5: Vickie any resolution. Day 6: yes there is this resolution but I need a screen shot of somthing. Day 7: you send screenshot Day 8: thank you for the screenshot we will resolve this shortly. Day 9: finally resolved.

To speed up the process you could have included your order number and the screenshots all in the first message.

But either way there shouldnt have been this problem to begin with.

600 a month for me. 7 more years i feel it.
Yeah im in the same ballpark 323$ 2x a month , plus an extra 300 something additional every 3 months for im assuming insurance? But to be honest ive been paying it so long i dont even remember the exact details of the court order? Comes straight outta my check , and thankfully I make enough money I never even notice its gone .

But one of my buddies in particular got ass raped by the court , he was working on the pipeline making good money when they set his rate . Then got layed off and was making a lot less , and had to fight the court for 2 years and pay a good lawyer to get his rate reset.. and the bad thing is the courts dont give a shit about anything but the chunck of money that comes out of your support that goes to the city every week . So even if you have a financial agreement with your ex the city is still gonna come after you for their piece .... mother fucking vampires I tell ya .

Child support is a racket and this is why.

The state earns interest off your money! It all goes in a giant pot then to the ex. They earn interest and do nothing. Thats why they hound people to get it. It is free money for them. Also why they like it set high. They may talk about "it's for the children" but they don't care. They care about free money.

It is not illegal in any state to pay direct to the recipient. But they would rather garnish it from your wages and put it in the state pot then to the ex. Cha ching.

553 a week for the kids. 125 a week for her. 50 percent of sports costs. 80 percent of medical bills. I usually write checks for 750 a week. Most of the time more. The whole thing is fucked. There should be a big portion of that money that goes into some sort of trust fund for the kids so at some point they have a little something for college or to help start their lives. Fucking cunts.

553 a week for the kids. 125 a week for her. 50 percent of sports costs. 80 percent of medical bills. I usually write checks for 750 a week. Most of the time more. The whole thing is fucked. There should be a big portion of that money that goes into some sort of trust fund for the kids so at some point they have a little something for college or to help start their lives. Fucking cunts.
My ex is 35 and never had a job. Worked 2 weeks at a halloween store once. Told me during our divorce how if she had 6 kids by 6 different guys spaced out she could live on child support until she was eligible for whatever california will give her at a certain age. What a winner. Still lives with her parents and always has. Welfare queen. So far she has 4 kids by 3 men. Close to her goal.

My ex is 35 and never had a job. Worked 2 weeks at a halloween store once. Told me during our divorce how if she had 6 kids by 6 different guys spaced out she could live on child support until she was eligible for whatever california will give her at a certain age. What a winner. Still lives with her parents and always has. Welfare queen. So far she has 4 kids by 3 men. Close to her goal.
But we are the bad guys. So fucked up.

Mgtow is the new movement. If I were single I would never get married. Everything is in the woman’s favor as far as the judicial system works.

Hell I had my wife sign a contract on everything will be 50% and I get joint custody and specifically I will not owe child support in any fashion and many other things in there as well. If we ever get divorced my bases are covered lol.

Lawyer was like how did you get her to sign this ? Lmao.
Was it a big bribe I told mine I would pay a large chunk upfront if she would sign an agreement I always told her she should read stuff before signing. Lol