PurplePandaLabs Raw source

I know i saw some warnings going through the treads, but this wasnt my first time ordering. I repeat DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING! All ive got is run arounds and excuses. Its been almost 2 weeks for a domestic order. Ill keep yall updated.
You haven't dealt with the right one please pm me your order number I will find out what the hold up is.
Thanks

PPl rep, I really do appreciate what you're doing for the members, but what the fuck, do you really think the owner will ever get it.
Thanks
It doesn't excuse anything but panda has been handling personal issues he's actually the one who's started getting results for me after getting back at it.
They're starting to see they should consider all decisions alot better.

Is this problem only happening to domestic orders. Is it OK to make international orders ?

It’s all one company. Panda has deteriorated to a point they are in crisis mode man.

Look at the laundry list of stuff happening and the most current issue is a crazy ass turn around speed. As in SLOW!

BUYER BEWARE !!!!!!!!!!!

And I might mention also, obviously panda realized his site is very UNSECURE as they mentioned changes to the site. One being a minor one of people being able to delete their user information.

Once again BUYER BEWARE!!!!!

Only got a problem with tren ace, its supposed to be 100mg /ml and this is how it looks like with 20bb, 2ba
That looks just like the swirls i had from a very highly regarded private source. I used the heat and shake before each pin method. Swirls would vanish...but always come back. Same compound as yours. I pinned it with zero issues.

@LordSamuilo .. went up to 2x 200 mg dnp a day.. I feel like a truck ran over me by the time the second pill is already kicking in.. but the "drained" feeling doesn't last long maybe an hour or 2..
like u said.. holy fuck do u pop in the mirror in the morning..
veins I never knew I had..
Yeah thats why I tell people to start low and titrate slow . Thats main thing that gets people in trouble is they dont " feel " anything off 200mgs so they start upping their dose to quick and get in over their head before they know what hit em.. glab you're doing it smart bud ...

how has the domestic been looking... hairless? and the t/a. was waiting on an order from the Sasquatch but dont think thats coming!
I don’t know what’s up with other orders but I got my pack in 5 days and the oil is clean. Mind you I ordered mainly raws just a few vials! But they are hair and floater free!

It’s all one company. Panda has deteriorated to a point they are in crisis mode man.

Look at the laundry list of stuff happening and the most current issue is a crazy ass turn around speed. As in SLOW!

BUYER BEWARE !!!!!!!!!!!

And I might mention also, obviously panda realized his site is very UNSECURE as they mentioned changes to the site. One being a minor one of people being able to delete their user information.

Once again BUYER BEWARE!!!!!
I promised over a month ago about the delete feature it had nothing to do with the security of the site.
But Dragon spamming customer emails without asking or notification was a bad decision on his part.

Yeah thats why I tell people to start low and titrate slow . Thats main thing that gets people in trouble is they dont " feel " anything off 200mgs so they start upping their dose to quick and get in over their head before they know what hit em.. glab you're doing it smart bud ...
That's the exact reason for alot of fatalities
More isn't always better with dnp and slin.

I don’t know what’s up with other orders but I got my pack in 5 days and the oil is clean. Mind you I ordered mainly raws just a few vials! But they are hair and floater free!

Awesome first baby step for them. Now they need about 100 more reviews over the next several months for us to even begin they have consistency.

reading some of these replies has me worried. hcg took 2 days after it shipped but test e is on day 5 now and still hasn’t came in. maybe i’m just being impatient but i really need to start this trt i feel horrible

That's the exact reason for alot of fatalities
More isn't always better with dnp and slin.
And sadly the both get a bad rap because people are idiots and dont respect those 2 drugs . Ive personally done stuff with dnp and slin(together) that I wouldnt even talk about in a public forum because some retard would take my experience and try to emulate it expecting the same results and kill their self . But I took and long time slowly figuring out what I could do by slowly pushing the barrier little by little , not just yolo'ing it like a mad man lol...

And sadly the both get a bad rap because people are idiots and dont respect those 2 drugs . Ive personally done stuff with dnp and slin(together) that I wouldnt even talk about in a public forum because some retard would take my experience and try to emulate it expecting the same results and kill their self . But I took and long time slowly figuring out what I could do by slowly pushing the barrier little by little , not just yolo'ing it like a mad man lol...
i'm too old to play with those, and it seems like you'd be responsible enough to do it right. But some of the people I see talking about dnp don't have a clue, and it can be scary