PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Panda
Pannda.gif

Currently waiting for them to find my payment. Issue on their end lost my litecoin payment. Hoping it’s resolved soon. Have been told I’ll get somthing my next order for the problem which I appreciate. I’d still wait to order till they figure out their payment system.

Shipped because TA starts then.

I would think turn around starts when money received.

Because you guys can say “ we were out of this product is why it took 15 days to get to you.

So essentially you can hold off on sending out orders and still make your turn around time since it starts the day it’s shipped lol.

I would think turn around starts when money received.

Because you guys can say “ we were out of this product is why it took 15 days to get to you.

So essentially you can hold off on sending out orders and still make your turn around time since it starts the day it’s shipped lol.
I was told turn around is when money is recieved and have the emails to prove it.

I was told turn around is when money is recieved and have the emails to prove it.

That how turn around should be. Not when the drug dealer decides its time to ship.

That is the biggest loop hole if I ever heard one.

I mean seriously, panda could hold your package for 100 days and then say it’s still on time because we haven’t shipped it yet.. once we ship then turn around starts.

Smfh...

That how turn around should be. Not when the drug dealer decides its time to ship.

I mean seriously, panda could hold your package for 100 days and then say it’s still on time because we haven’t shipped it yet.. once we ship then turn around starts.

Smfh...
They loopholes this because I’m day 3 into having to argue and show proof because my order and payment were lost. Lol. Not with the rep, he’s been very helpful, the lady in China is a mess to deal with though.

This is getting ridiculous now they’re saying my payment may or may not just be gone, they may or may not get it, or they may or may not have to send it back to me. 3 days after my order and litecoin has crashed. So if they send it back to me I sent them 300$ they’re going to send me 240$ due to the crash. This is god damn crazy. @PurplePandaLabs Rep.

Smfh...
It draws me out a little. That's my fault though. I got it to do.

This shit made no sense
Makes plenty of sense. You play your cards you see what hand your delt. I ordered one month and halfway through the next I was still waiting because of a process that apparently has multiple phases. It draws me out. Simple.