PurplePandaLabs Raw source

I’m jonesing for some night sweats, Tren dick, fuck the world give me that Tren cough good shit.
Never experienced the Tren dick. The cough this morning and I even loaded it with Mast to water it down if you will. But I feel that ticklish feeling coming on and in my mind im saying a thousand times, "im not gonna cough, im bot gonna cough". If it was a straight blast not loaded with mast or test I would be fuked for 10 to 15 min.

Hate it but also look forward to it in some weird perverted way.
Oh and its homebrewed PPL Tren.
Im out!:eek:

This is getting ridiculous now they’re saying my payment may or may not just be gone, they may or may not get it, or they may or may not have to send it back to me. 3 days after my order and litecoin has crashed. So if they send it back to me I sent them 300$ they’re going to send me 240$ due to the crash. This is god damn crazy. @PurplePandaLabs Rep.
If they send it back you will get what you sent I will make sure bud.
I never really seen this happen like this before our gateway closed before they transferred the coin.

So its been 12 days now since my money was picked up. I emailed purplepandalabs@protonmail and emailed the customer serivice rep on the website. She finally gave me a tracking number and my shit hasnt even made it to the facility yet!?

There are times I've felt embarrassed that I spoke up when the thread first started :(

It's all good until it's not...

He’s the only reason why panda seems to stay alive on meso.
I believe it's time for a customer service overhaul among other things.
Ppl was top notch customer service when I started and recently has been mediocre at best I will be stressing this point because that is were it all begins if customers feel in control and respected their overall experience would be better even if a issue was to arise.
Anyone getting the run around or no response at all please message me and let me know who's responsible.
Thanks

Last edited:

I believe it's time for a customer service overhaul among other things.
Ppl was top notch customer service when I started and recently has been mediocre at best I will be stressing this point because that is were it all begins if customers feel in control and respected their overall experience would be better even if a issue was to arise.
Anyone getting the run around or no response at all please message me and let me know who's responsible.
Thanks
PPl rep, I really do appreciate what you're doing for the members, but what the fuck, do you really think the owner will ever get it.

So its been 12 days now since my money was picked up. I emailed purplepandalabs@protonmail and emailed the customer serivice rep on the website. She finally gave me a tracking number and my shit hasnt even made it to the facility yet!?
lol join the club,I sent my payment on the 25th of February and I'm still waiting to get my pack

Why would they even give me my tracking number if they haven't even sent it off? Im sure panda isnt going to eat this $800 order for being over 10 days late.

So I've tried to re-heat the vials with trenace again, and after cooled down this is how it looks like.
Must be the powder it self, just can't think about anything else.
Who would pin this?
One last thing I'll try is I'll refilter it once that floating haziness will settle on the bottom fo the vial, I'll withdraw with needle just the juice and refilter it.
It must be some kind of filler or something, drives me fucking mad
0WD8C8J.jpg

pwSIfxS.jpg

DPouc2b.jpg

So I've tried to re-heat the vials with trenace again, and after cooled down this is how it looks like.
Who would pin this?
One last thing I'll try is I'll refilter it once that floating haziness will settle on the bottom fo the vial, I'll withdraw with needle just the juice and refilter it.
0WD8C8J.jpg

pwSIfxS.jpg

DPouc2b.jpg
Wild shit, dude. I've never seen that before,

I don't know it looks like hormone to me.
I've seen that in crashed vials or overdosed vials after you reheat the crystal you end up with swirls when it cools as if it fell out again.
From many UG labs.
I would pin it. I have.

You quad posted smh. And three stories on a backdraft. A backdraft is an explosion. Aka blown up. Sigh. Another 50 IQ here at Meso.
Yea they lost my order and payment and have admitted it. So yup I was pissed off. Call me an arrogant child or roast me all you want.
Who would pin this?
0WD8C8J.jpg

pwSIfxS.jpg

DPouc2b.jpg
didn't u have a prob with some test that was similar..?? or was that @Holistic ??

is there a different method for liquid raws?? just saw the eq...
also ,wtf are these cheque drops?? hahaha after further investigation.. I see one caveat on the drops.... 360 a gram!!!!

I know i saw some warnings going through the treads, but this wasnt my first time ordering. I repeat DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING! All ive got is run arounds and excuses. Its been almost 2 weeks for a domestic order. Ill keep yall updated.

@LordSamuilo .. went up to 2x 200 mg dnp a day.. I feel like a truck ran over me by the time the second pill is already kicking in.. but the "drained" feeling doesn't last long maybe an hour or 2..
like u said.. holy fuck do u pop in the mirror in the morning..
veins I never knew I had..

Never experienced the Tren dick. The cough this morning and I even loaded it with Mast to water it down if you will. But I feel that ticklish feeling coming on and in my mind im saying a thousand times, "im not gonna cough, im bot gonna cough". If it was a straight blast not loaded with mast or test I would be fuked for 10 to 15 min.

Hate it but also look forward to it in some weird perverted way.
Oh and its homebrewed PPL Tren.
Im out!:eek:

If you inject the tren slowly (greater than 60 seconds) that will take care of the cough.