PurplePandaLabs Raw source

i'm too old to play with those, and it seems like you'd be responsible enough to do it right. But some of the people I see talking about dnp don't have a clue, and it can be scary
Dont get me wrong i dont think even under the perfect conditions it completely safe to use either of them . But then again you could say that about most of the ped's we use . These 2 imparticular plus add in diuretics just have dire and immediate consequences if you screw up using them . And like everything , its not something everone should use because its a tool not a crutch . So the people that use it as such really dont have any business using it at all , and are usually the ones the hurt themselves because they tend to be the people that lack discipline in the first place.

Update for me. They found my payment and my order and it’s officially placed. Took four days but I’m happy there’s a resolution. Now let’s hope these don’t screw up 1. I don’t have my gear yet so I’m hopping it gets here promptly. 2. When the gear gets here I hope it’s worth all this bullshit. @PurplePandaLabs Rep. has stated he will give me compensation for my trouble which we haven’t worked out yet. My order is USA domestic so I’m expecting it shouldn’t take that long to arrive. I’ll be thoroughly more disappointed if it takes international times to get a domestic order. My suggestion is wait till they’re caught up on me and a few other members domestic order, we can check out the gear since it’s a “new Brewer” and get back to the forums with it before you order domestic. I don’t know shit about international Raws but you guys do you.

Barley anything if I’m not mistaken. Unfortunately I purchased the exact amount of ltc and am not going to be home to make up the difference. I have the proof I was originally supposed to pay what I did. Their error needs to be fixed imo. As well “Vickie” has stopped responding to my emails after having me “wait a moment” hours ago.
This is why i just pay with btc... the site supports it... no emailing needed... not as cheap but worth it..

That looks just like the swirls i had from a very highly regarded private source. I used the heat and shake before each pin method. Swirls would vanish...but always come back. Same compound as yours. I pinned it with zero issues.
Do you heat whole vial? If yes then how? just hot water bath?
Swirls vanish indeed but particles from swirls are still floating around even after heating up...
Wouldnt want to pin those...

Do you heat whole vial? If yes then how? just hot water bath?
Swirls vanish indeed but particles from swirls are still floating around even after heating up...
Wouldnt want to pin those...
Very hot water. In your case i would syringe filter as well.

I would think turn around starts when money received.

Because you guys can say “ we were out of this product is why it took 15 days to get to you.

So essentially you can hold off on sending out orders and still make your turn around time since it starts the day it’s shipped lol.

Ya that shit needs to stop. If their T/A for receiving payment and being sent out was fast I wouldn't count that but it's not apparently.

. Ive personally done stuff with dnp and slin(together) that I wouldnt even talk about in a public forum because some retard would take my experience and try to emulate it expecting the same results and kill their self . But I took and long time slowly figuring out what I could do by slowly pushing the barrier little by little , not just yolo'ing it like a mad man lol...

Lmao! Me too! I've taken things together fasted, and done cardio, that would be a suicide attempt by most but I have so much fine tunning over the years with each alone that I have it almost down to a science.
Not to mention I have $200 into a Lancet device alone to make sure I'm safe regardless of how well I think I have a hold of everything. It's always that moment when you get complacent that you'll pay the Piper.

Very hot water. In your case i would syringe filter as well.

I would heat dry like on the stove and vent it for a while. Looks like moisture to me. I'd have to see it myself but I don't think it's crashing that quickly or else his powder calculations where WAY off. Ha

Hahaha right !! Never ended up with a wife , but sure as fuck ended up with a child support payment every month !:oops::(:D
Lucky you. I ended up with a payment on a cunt ex wife and a payment on 3 kids. The real kick in the dick is working 6-7 days a week and 60-90 hours. Not being able to spend the time I want with them and having her bitch and complain about how she doesn’t get a break yet thinks nothing of taking over half my paycheck. Wants her free time and me to fund it but thinks nothing of making the kids think I don’t care about them. Even though I’m the one paying for all there stuff. Fucking ex’s are evil nasty people. 5 years apart and still dwells About shit from 15 years ago. Just for the record. Never hit her. No drugs or alcohol abuse. Never cheated. Just a failed marriage. Fucking cunt. Sorry rant over. Got a little wound up. Either way I hear ya bro and any of you other guys taking the beatings just to make sure your kids have all they need while sacrificing your own. You have my respect.

Who's V.? I had a friend who went by V. on AM and dominantmass but he killed himself a few years ago.
Vickie the customer service lady who is only awak from 8 pm to 6 am our time and takes 24 hours to respond to any messages. So conversation goes like this day 1: Vickie there’s something wrong with my order. Day 2: ok let me check in that for it after you send me this tracking number or payment number. Day 3: *you send the number she asked for* day 4: ok we got the number oh sent us we will check it out. Day 5: Vickie any resolution. Day 6: yes there is this resolution but I need a screen shot of somthing. Day 7: you send screenshot Day 8: thank you for the screenshot we will resolve this shortly. Day 9: finally resolved.

Lucky you. I ended up with a payment on a cunt ex wife and a payment on 3 kids. The real kick in the dick is working 6-7 days a week and 60-90 hours. Not being able to spend the time I want with them and having her bitch and complain about how she doesn’t get a break yet thinks nothing of taking over half my paycheck. Wants her free time and me to fund it but thinks nothing of making the kids think I don’t care about them. Even though I’m the one paying for all there stuff. Fucking ex’s are evil nasty people. 5 years apart and still dwells About shit from 15 years ago. Just for the record. Never hit her. No drugs or alcohol abuse. Never cheated. Just a failed marriage. Fucking cunt. Sorry rant over. Got a little wound up. Either way I hear ya bro and any of you other guys taking the beatings just to make sure your kids have all they need while sacrificing your own. You have my respect.
Yeah I definitely lucked out , my sons mother and me are pretty cool . But ive got more than one friend that is going through the exact same situation as you , and its hard to watch some of the shit they go through ! The worst thing is as Fathers we dont have hardly any rights at all .. The Courts basically tell you to shut your fucking mouth , make your Payments and if the mothers a cunt oh well your shit out of luck , smh ! Its a god damn shame that there are good Dad's that get robbed of having relationships with their kids over an evil bitches ego !

Yeah I definitely lucked out , my sons mother and me are pretty cool . But ive got more than one friend that is going through the exact same situation as you , and its hard to watch some of the shit they go through ! The worst thing is as Fathers we dont have hardly any rights at all .. The Courts basically tell you to shut your fucking mouth , make your Payments and if the mothers a cunt oh well your shit out of luck , smh ! Its a god damn shame that there are good Dad's that get robbed of having relationships with their kids over an evil bitches ego !
This is my life. Thank odin my oldest is almost 12. 6 years to go!

Good buddy of mine ended up with a huge payment to an ex-hole he was pluggin'. He never got to see his kid after being born .turns out after 18 years, finds out the kid wasn't his. The whole time he was working to pay child support and self medicate and always had a handle of Beam around on the daily. After the the news, he fully crawled into that bottle of Jim Beam and never came out.
R.I.P. Manny