PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Hey, I donated to anabolic lab, how do i get the banner on my name here that says anabolic lab supporter.?
thanks

Was it a big bribe I told mine I would pay a large chunk upfront if she would sign an agreement I always told her she should read stuff before signing. Lol

No wasn’t a bribe lol. Just explained how men always get fucked and I wanted to make sure I wouldn’t get fucked.

She of course said “ I don’t have anything to worry about, we will be together forever”

But no one is promised tomorrow..... especially when you married [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

This gets old
We’ve had our differences but I couldn’t agree more. You would think people would spend 5 min reading. While at times I have defended certain things and argued against you it’s times like this I understand the frustration. Even when it seems like the shit has not only hit the fan it’s splatted all over the place people will keep ordering asking if everything is G2G.

We’ve had our differences but I couldn’t agree more. You would think people would spend 5 min reading. While at times I have defended certain things and argued against you it’s times like this I understand the frustration. Even when it seems like the shit has not only hit the fan it’s splatted all over the place people will keep ordering asking if everything is G2G.
Does it surprise You? If brewkit and North44 are getting orders.

No wasn’t a bribe lol. Just explained how men always get fucked and I wanted to make sure I wouldn’t get fucked.

She of course said “ I don’t have anything to worry about, we will be together forever”

But no one is promised tomorrow..... especially when you married [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
That's right we take it for granted sometimes I think about it quite often if I lost mine all of sudden scary really because I finally have a good wife we have been together 12 years.
Sometimes we have to go thru hell to find a little heaven.

I got the kid. FULL CUSTODY.

She’s only ordered to pay $50 a month.

And she still doesn’t pay and owes me thousands. Court don’t care...

What the fuck!????

What the fuck!????
You lucky fucker. I envy you. Shame my oldest will grow up to be just like her pathological liar of a mother....

What the fuck!????
Yeah it's crazy how screwed up the system is they can get about anything but men usually get the shaft.
Atleast you got custody I couldn't imagine someone else raising my children that would drive me crazy.

What the fuck!????
Fuck the courts and fuck the money. Good for you bro.

Does it surprise You? If brewkit and North44 are getting orders.
No not at all. I’m just pointing out that when someone like @rpbb who feels the way they do sees the newb posts about G2G shit I can only sympathize with him because it would drive me fucking crazy too. I wasn’t a big fan of his approach but if his intentions are pure then regardless of how I feel about it I truly do respect him for trying to protect people. Can’t knock the guy for that.

My dad thought he had my mom in court till she showed up with 2 lawyers. My brother and I turned 15 and they gave e us a choice of who we wanted live with and we basically had free roam of back and forth as much as we wanted and my dad didn't have to pay anything...but they hated each other to the day they both died.

My dad thought he had my mom in court till she showed up with 2 lawyers. My brother and I turned 15 and they gave e us a choice of who we wanted live with and we basically had free roam of back and forth as much as we wanted and my dad didn't have to pay anything...but they hated each other to the day they both died.
My mom asked me who I wanted to live with when I was 8 I said my dad she said he'll no.
WTF why even ask. Lmao

What would you say needs to happen before anyone places an order again?

Honestly this thread and its opinions are so jumbled up it's hard to keep up.

If you would separate the international and the domestic or raws and oils into two separate entity I wonder what would be said and how things would look?

Outside of the the situation with the user information being transferred from one venture to another.

Still from the outside looking in there isn't a clear stance on what Meso wants done before a gtg is stamped. This isn't the consensus at other places and I do realize Meso is a special place with all do respect to long term members, There isn't really a clear message on this one.

When I popped into the thread I got that the old brewer was a joke the oils werent gtg and the way things were being handled by anyone outside of the rep wasn't great at all.

On the other hand I did not read any complaints on raws.

Then the thing with the calculator happened.
Oh and the On going thing with the hgh.

So it does lead to some confusion.

Does what I wrote make sense? Hopefully you understand what I am trying to say.