PurplePandaLabs Raw source

We now have the auto delete function on the website to delete order info or account

Good! Good! Thank you for pushing for that one.

Will the security holes in the site be fixed as well?
I read some of the implications others have made pointing to there being backwoods or what have you.

Will that be looked into?

Ppl fucked up, they admitted it, chill,out

And how many times are we going to chill out just because they admitted they fucked up? Refer to my previous post:

**BUYER BEWARE**

Let's compile a list now of the growing pains and advice that has been ignored from a few members here including myself and @Roger rabbit . Help me out if I'm missing anything...

PPL Gear issues:
  • Domestic gear has had hair in it. A large portion of gear was literally filled with long hairs due to PPL not doing his research on who he was going to have brewing. Fuck the excuse that "we look at his threads and he seemed fine" No, fuck you. He had a bad reputation already
  • Gear being mislabeled
  • Over dosed gear
  • Domestic raws being sent in plastic zip lock bags. (Now has been resolved)
  • Under-dosed HGH.
  • Pip with Migylol and then claims were made that only a small percentage of people had issues. Yet almost everyone seemed to have complain. When everyone was told that miglyol was done being used they continued to send it until it's stock was depleted. I understand this reasoning but it still wasn't right. People were getting a carrier oil that was giving pip for weeks (months?) after they were told that it's all now GSO

PPL Privacy issues:
  • Instagram flexin'. Showing off gear and baller status as PPL
  • Instgram had child brewing on it
  • Youtube advertising for months after being told it's not something any of us want. Ignored concerns until just now when we were told "He's done advertising on youtube from what I understand. That was the last time"
  • Stupid tank tops being sold and sent domestically.
  • Money and time spent on shiny boxes that just make tossing all of this shit more tedius
  • No way to delete accounts on PPL. You can only have order history deleted.
  • Sharing emails with sister sites. What the fuck. This is a new one and a big one.

*Note that this list keeps growing.. And any member with real concerns has been ignored since the beginning. We keep talking about growing pains and all of that.. But these are growing pains we've seen with other labs before and yet our advice is being ignored putting members at risk with their health, and law enforcement.

Everytime I come back here it's more "growing pains" because you aren't taking simple advice.

@PurplePandaLabs Rep. @purplepandalabs The complaints don't seem that common because this is such an active thread. But I think a nice list really puts the spotlight on how shitty you guys are handling everything.

I'm sure I'm missing some issues too. Please let me know anyone if I am and I'll edit the list or just post again as it continues to grow. I know we aren't done yet.

**BUYER BEWARE**

PPL HAS ADMITTED THAT HE HAD BROKEN HIS OWN PRIVACY RULES ON HIS WEBSITE BY SHARING PRIVATE INFORMATION WITH OTHER SISTER SITES.

Also, @PurplePandaLabs Rep. good job on adding the feature to delete the accounts. That's big imo.

I'm surprised you're going to stick around with that thick skulled arrogant fuck that's running PPL. He doesn't deserve the work you're putting into this to try and keep his reputation clean.

PPL Team:

Any plans to start accepting Moneygram as payment in the future?

You have plenty of other ways to pay. With all of the shit going on now I'm sure moneygram is no concern to them. They're making money without you. Either get with crypto or WU or you're SOL.

Has anybody got their pack who ordered international in the past 3 to 4 weeks?
I ordered and received everything. I have every time I've ordered. I've received everything in a good time frame. I am 2 weeks into this cycle and I have almost no pip compared to the old panda stuff I've tried. Hopefully it's dosed right and I'll see good results

Good! Good! Thank you for pushing for that one.

Will the security holes in the site be fixed as well?
I read some of the implications others have made pointing to there being backwoods or what have you.

Will that be looked into?
I'm not aware of any attempts or attacks but I'm pushing for any edge when it comes to being secure and will do all I can.
PPL Team:

Any plans to start accepting Moneygram as payment in the future?
Probably not as wu is already becoming increasingly aggravating with pressure being put on them they are only going to tighten up on any kind of suspicious activities.
And how many times are we going to chill out just because they admitted they fucked up? Refer to my previous post:

Also, @PurplePandaLabs Rep. good job on adding the feature to delete the accounts. That's big imo.

I'm surprised you're going to stick around with that thick skulled arrogant fuck that's running PPL. He doesn't deserve the work you're putting into this to try and keep his reputation clean.

You have plenty of other ways to pay. With all of the shit going on now I'm sure moneygram is no concern to them. They're making money without you. Either get with crypto or WU or you're SOL.
I appreciate it I wouldn't be back if not for getting results and hopefully they are lasting results.
@PurplePandaLabs Rep. nice to see you again, I hope everything gets resolved.

Will DNP raws or caps be available in the near future?
Can you please clear up for us if DNP is now illegal in china as some say?
Thanks mate.
I will try to find out something on it tonight bud.
Thanks

Yea. Which means you gotta stay up to talk to her. Which means if she sais “hold on a moment” and ghosts you till 5 in the morning your time you’re stuck waiting for the next night again.
ok.. I was wondering why if u do know this.. are u emailing her during the day.. and expecting a reply by the end of the day ..smh

You do realize this is a criminal enterprise we are talking about here right?

Not trying to be a dick, but talking about "guarantees" and "bad customer service" from your Chinese supplier of illegal drugs doesn't make much sense.

These things are nothing but marketing gimmicks, not unlike the "purity seals" and "holograms" etc on Pharmacom's stuff.

These are not legit operations either medically or commercially speaking.

Considering all of these things were quite well known and posted here repeatedly when you made your order, the only thing to say that hasn't been said a billion times in this very thread (again, before you ordered) is:

Caveat emptor.
I'm glad u wrote this.. I went on a similar rant and decided.. wha the fuck for.. these tards don't get it.. this is the problem I think with the marketing direction this lab has taken.. or any ugl for that matter.. u get these 15 yr old impatient kids doing harm to themselves.. and then ofcourse.. the heat from le trickles down..

Sponsors

Latest posts