PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Leave it to grandpa to call me out
Think im starting to see them details i was missing....arrogant spoiled impatient prick comes to mind...seriously.... the system didnt register your payment most likely because you were not smart enough to adjust for the rapid fluctuation of digital currency, so you emailed the nonexistent 365/24/hr customer service, you dont get the instant gratification you are looking for, then when you do get an answer you are not satisfied with it, so you continue spamming their customer service, they promise you 1week supposedly and all you see is 5min by drone guaranteed, it didnt show up via drone in 5min, so in your impatient frenzy you try to log in to your account and cant, so you create a new one. this sends you into a paranoid schizophrenic episode and you log into meso claiming to have been scammed and all this after issues have been pointed out by members before you even placed an order, hell then you want to be spoonfed a clen source in a new thread. Then bash members in a rude and disrespectful way, tells me you yourself you have no respect, integrity, patience, its all about you,you,you,you and you want it now! Sorry if im wrong, but i dont think i am.

Think im starting to see them details i was missing....arrogant spoiled impatient prick comes to mind...seriously.... the system didnt register your payment most likely because you were not smart enough to adjust for the rapid fluctuation of digital currency, so you emailed the nonexistent 365/24/hr customer service, you dont get the instant gratification you are looking for, then when you do get an answer you are not satisfied with it, so you continue spamming their customer service, they promise you 1week supposedly and all you see is 5min by drone guaranteed, it didnt show up via drone in 5min, so in your impatient frenzy you try to log in to your account and cant, so you create a new one. this sends you into a paranoid schizophrenic episode and you log into meso claiming to have been scammed and all this after issues have been pointed out by members before you even placed an order, hell then you want to be spoonfed a clen source in a new thread. Then bash members in a rude and disrespectful way, tells me you yourself you have no respect, integrity, patience, its all about you,you,you,you and you want it now! Sorry if im wrong, but i dont think i am.

Lol this is exactly what I was thinking. Some customers falsely believe their issues are above everyone else’s.. 24 hours and probably spammed them 24 messages in that timeframe.

I’ve had the same thing happen, showed short payment by a couple bucks. Shipped after a couple days. Got to have a little patience.

Y’all need to chill. They admitted the mistake and needed additional info to process my order due to losing my payment. So if I didn’t say anything it would be gone. Nice one boys. Jumping to conclusions about my age and ignorance. I’ll show you my dd214 from the marine corps or my plaqs from years of firefighting somtime. Assuming I’m a child is arrogant and ignorant.

My nerve damage from being blown out of a three story window due to a fire backdraft fucks my spelling somtimes. My thumbs don’t always cooperate. *plaques
Hey man if all you say is true, i truly thank you for your service and admire your courage...but that was a choice you made because last time i checked neither of those is mandatory. So hold your head up high with integrity, respect and patience...surely all of those qualities are important as a marine and a firefighter..

Ppl fucked up, they admitted it, chill,out

Sponsors

Latest posts