PurplePandaLabs Raw source

I’ve been in contact with the rep he came back. He’s offline now and left me to Vickie’s wonderful 10 day waiting period I’m guessing. Funny thing I emailed them before ordering asking how long from the moment I place a domestic order would be the latest it would be at my door. They guaranteed 5 days. We’ll see about that lol
My money was picked up 10 days ago for a domestic order and still haven't received anything.

You’re definitely right. Never give the benifit to the doubt. If they fix it I’ll be the first one to re rep if everything goes well. But my suggestion to people RN is wait until they fix all the messed up orders currently before you buy.

U didn’t listen to good advice ... why would anyone else?

Chances are you’ll get something... who knows of quality.. but something.... maybe

Rep bouncing out is a clear indication of storm to come.......

Dude went on strike/temp strike to get things right—- or not/fixed

^^^ dudes couldn’t even support that decision and continued to order

Proving even more that orders will continue to pile in regardless of quality and customer care

Come on meso no harm site
/ Non source

Find source

Source making desisions that cause members harm

Order anyways

Complain about things going wrong

This thread needs to die and let panda drown.

With him violating his OWN privacy policy, amongst all the other dubious activities with nothing short of hair in vials, underdosed hgh, security risks as sending packages to wrong home addresses, shady website... I still don’t understand how people trust this source with their freedom....

My only thought may be that possibly they switched my order to an email order. If that’s the case why would they delete my account and not notify me via email.
They have been making changes to the website which could have affected it.
They're supposed to be adding an auto delete option so customers can delete order info or the account you have a order number so you will get your order I will make sure of it.

Are you going to return as rep @purplepandalabs or haven't you decided?
Do you have an update on current situation?
After alot of thought and request to remain I'm going to but most importantly I have been able to start getting results and hopefully it continues because there's probably not going to be a next time.
I will give more updates when some changes are implemented.
I apologize to members for not acting a little sooner also.

After alot of thought and request to remain I'm going to but most importantly I have been able to start getting results and hopefully it continues because there's probably not going to be a next time.
I will give more updates when some changes are implemented.
I apologize to members for not acting a little sooner also.
I hope you thought that decision through, because from what I can tell, your boss hasn't fixed shit, and it's not your job to do it for him. And hopefully this time around, you won't be so quick to blame your bosses fuckups on the people pointing out all the shit he pulls

I hope you thought that decision through, because from what I can tell, your boss hasn't fixed shit, and it's not your job to do it for him. And hopefully this time around, you won't be so quick to blame your bosses fuckups on the people pointing out all the shit he pulls
Yeah I have bud he's fixed some things and will some more like I said I apologize for not doing it sooner than I did but usually it doesn't take anything like that to get results.
I have a conscience and want to do what's right.

He’s blown up on this and a few other sites so I decided to try it. So far not pleased but I appreciate the quick responses from you. If everything gets settled and the gear comes in good I’ll be the first to give praise. Until then I’m just waiting I guess. @PurplePandaLabs Rep. I was emailed before my order with a promise of delivery within 5 days of my order being placed. I can forward you the email if needed. If this website messuo delays my order is it reasonable to have it overnighted?

He’s blown up on this and a few other sites so I decided to try it. So far not pleased but I appreciate the quick responses from you. If everything gets settled and the gear comes in good I’ll be the first to give praise. Until then I’m just waiting I guess. @PurplePandaLabs Rep. I was emailed before my order with a promise of delivery within 5 days of my order being placed. I can forward you the email if needed. If this website messuo delays my order is it reasonable to have it overnighted?
To big of a security risk to do over night but they have a policy if it's over 10 days it's free.

So taking payment and not sending product is the issue here? Domestic I'm guessing?
Yes and some shady website stuff. Also you have to stay up late to be able to talk to Vickie the customer service lady. She’ll tell you to wait a little and be patient while she “has somone checking for you”. Then she’ll ghost you all night till the next day or the day after.