PurplePandaLabs Raw source

There wasn’t a delay in me sending the money. The difference was slim by just a few dollars. I payed transaction fees seperatley they did not come out of my payment to ppl.

There wasn’t a delay in me sending the money. The difference was slim by just a few dollars. I payed transaction fees seperatley they did not come out of my payment to ppl.
like I said, add it to the list of their screwups. Hopefully you get it all straightened out

WARNING DO NOT ORDER FROM LAB. They deleted my ppl account after my order. I can post screenshots of payment sent for a 300$ usd order. I couldn’t log into my account so I went and created a new one with same email and user name and IT LET ME. They deleted my account. FLAG THIS SCAM

WARNING DO NOT ORDER FROM LAB. They deleted my ppl account after my order. I can post screenshots of payment sent for a 300$ usd order. I couldn’t log into my account so I went and created a new one with same email and user name and IT LET ME. They deleted my account. FLAG THIS SCAM
Seems to be more to this.....my curiosity is peaked something is off. If only we had all the details....

I’m giving them 12 hours to respond before I start posting screenshots, transactions, emails
My only thought may be that possibly they switched my order to an email order. If that’s the case why would they delete my account and not notify me via email.

Rep on meso saying it’s a website error and my order number is still valid

That website itself being such a shitshow at this point is a huge problem.

They could have fixed their issues for a pittance to any competent developer.

Gee, maybe you should have listened to the people that said don't order from this lab till they get their shit together

Gee, maybe you should have listened to the people that said don't order from this lab till they get their shit together
You’re definitely right. Never give the benifit to the doubt. If they fix it I’ll be the first one to re rep if everything goes well. But my suggestion to people RN is wait until they fix all the messed up orders currently before you buy.