PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Anyone knows if DNP is still legal in China?
When I asked a ways back both DNP and Clen were given nom-de-plumes by Panda because of the specific legality concern in China rather than here.

Why China picked those particular hills to plant their flag on is anyone's guess.

Put in order paying LTC. Sent exact Amount (have screenshots) as requested. Order was on waiting for payment an hour later so I hit the pay now button and it’s now quoting me a different LTC amount. I’ve already sent payment.

When I asked a ways back both DNP and Clen were given nom-de-plumes by Panda because of the specific legality concern in China rather than here.

Why China picked those particular hills to plant their flag on is anyone's guess.
Guess it was getting into their food supply

http://content.time.com/time/world/article/0,8599,2060741,00.html

Put in order paying LTC. Sent exact Amount (have screenshots) as requested. Order was on waiting for payment an hour later so I hit the pay now button and it’s now quoting me a different LTC amount. I’ve already sent payment.

Crypto currency is constantly fluctuating. Email them and send your pictures to them.

Had to wait for asia to wake up to get feedback on my LTC problem. I paid the set quote price but ltc value has changed in the hours it took Asia to wake up. I’ve been told it’s “handled shortly”. Currently 2 and a half hours latter from that. No resolution yet. Problem is with their system it seems. I’ve been told it’s going to “be reviewed”. Sounds like delays to me. I sent screenshots of proof what price I was quoted by there system and how much ltc I sent.

Had to wait for asia to wake up to get feedback on my LTC problem. I paid the set quote price but ltc value has changed in the hours it took Asia to wake up. I’ve been told it’s “handled shortly”. Currently 2 and a half hours latter from that. No resolution yet. Problem is with their system it seems. I’ve been told it’s going to “be reviewed”. Sounds like delays to me. I sent screenshots of proof what price I was quoted by there system and how much ltc I sent.

Whats the difference in price?

Whats the difference in price?
Barley anything if I’m not mistaken. Unfortunately I purchased the exact amount of ltc and am not going to be home to make up the difference. I have the proof I was originally supposed to pay what I did. Their error needs to be fixed imo. As well “Vickie” has stopped responding to my emails after having me “wait a moment” hours ago.

I originally brought up this problem about two hours after my order. It’s now 8 hours latter and no resolution.

I originally brought up this problem about two hours after my order. It’s now 8 hours latter and no resolution.

sounds like u haven't read the thread.... or said f it and ordered anyways

hopefully u accounted for the mining fee, and most likely the will send the order anyways... seen a few in past go thru, and they didn't pinch dollars

id tell u to contact rep.... but as u know when u read thread there isn't one
I’ve been in contact with the rep he came back. He’s offline now and left me to Vickie’s wonderful 10 day waiting period I’m guessing. Funny thing I emailed them before ordering asking how long from the moment I place a domestic order would be the latest it would be at my door. They guaranteed 5 days. We’ll see about that lol

Barley anything if I’m not mistaken. Unfortunately I purchased the exact amount of ltc and am not going to be home to make up the difference. I have the proof I was originally supposed to pay what I did. Their error needs to be fixed imo. As well “Vickie” has stopped responding to my emails after having me “wait a moment” hours ago.

I'm not saying your wrong but always throw an extra 10-20% when ordering incase this problem does occur. I definitely understand your frustration even if it was just a few bucks because they gave you a price and you paid it. Just trying to give you advice for the future because the sources cant control if crypto fluctuates.

I’ve been in contact with the rep he came back. He’s offline now and left me to Vickie’s wonderful 10 day waiting period I’m guessing. Funny thing I emailed them before ordering asking how long from the moment I place a domestic order would be the latest it would be at my door. They guaranteed 5 days. We’ll see about that lol

Well let us know a status every 8 hours

Friend, you or I am missing something. I think you are talking transferring the parenteral aseptically.
I was in no way even speaking of vials and stoppers.
I was talking in making the parenteral solution BEFORE filtering into sealed Sterile vials. It is pure board misinformation that .2 micron filters and BA solve all issues. BA will kill bacteria sure, but, what happens at death of gram negative bacteria? They release Endo toxins to poison/kill whatever killed them. It's a species survival mechanism. If it is gram positiveive bacteria it releases exotoxins which can be far more troublesome.
Both ends and exo will filter through .2 and BA will not deactivate them.
Endo toxins will cause fever(oft blamed on roid flu). That's why it's called a pyrogen(fever causing agent).

And I totally agree that Homebrewers should use facriry sealed Sterile and depyrogenated vials as opposed to go through the process of cleaning, rinsing sterilizing and depyrogenating the vials and the headache of the stoppers as well.

However I disagree they shouldn't syringe filter directly into the sealed Sterile vial bc as you said - that cuts air out of the equation as long as one uses a syringe filter on their vent needle.

Just as hormone powders go into solution and filter through - any pollutants that go into solution and exo and Endo toxins will filter through also.

If it's a matter of matching my information with what you believe: then please don't take my word for it - research it. I only wish to save the Homebrewers from problems. I don't sell one thing online so I don't care about competition. Please by all means look deep into what I'm saying. Also there is an amount of bacteria BA won't kill bc BA I'd made to stop the growth of bacteria faster than it reproduces not bacteriocidal as much as bacteriostatic.

More general info: gram negative bacteria loves water. So water is a big problem in combating Endo toxins from gram negative bacteria in the production of parenterals in the pharmaceutical industry.

Good Luck Homebrewers!
Cover as you mix and heat your solution - and sterilize and depyrogenate your BEAKERS or pyrex glass measuring cups - which can also be used. And heat 250 for at keast 15 minutes to deactivate Endo toxins.
Research it. Don't believe - look and see for yourself - don't trust me or him. Research it.

I've had dealings with gram negative test failures before in another field. I treated the failed sample in a sealed container with ozone for 4 hours. Test sample passed perfectly after ozone treatment. Also, hydrogen peroxide treatment at 4% dilution killed all gram negative bacteria in a similar lab test. Sprayed on, then evaporated overnight. Treatment performed by me and tested in a certiffied lab on both samples.

Now I'm not sure how this could be applied to finished oil but it "sterilized" contaminated material with testing to prove. I've considered treating my unsealed vials with ozone before filling. Somebody smarter than me could finish the application for our interest I'm sure.

I've had dealings with gram negative test failures before in another field. I treated the failed sample in a sealed container with ozone for 4 hours. Test sample passed perfectly after ozone treatment. Also, hydrogen peroxide treatment at 4% dilution killed all gram negative bacteria in a similar lab test. Sprayed on, then evaporated overnight. Treatment performed by me and tested in a certiffied lab on both samples.

Now I'm not sure how this could be applied to finished oil but it "sterilized" contaminated material with testing to prove. I've considered treating my unsealed vials with ozone before filling. Somebody smarter than me could finish the application for our interest I'm sure.
Where does one get o3? I treat my stoppers with either metricide or hydrogen peroxide and have never had an issue. Vials I've always used an autoclave in pouches.