PurplePandaLabs Raw source

@Ripped

I can only speak for myself, and I'm not sure how this sort of thing has been handled in the past, but I considered you a good member. I think you worked hard at the rep position and have done a good job at walking both paths: company man and concerned member. Personally, I would welcome you back as a standard member if you decided to leave PPL. Your actions clearly showed care for your fellow Meso member as an acting rep. That speaks volumes to me and I have a hard time casting someone like you aside because of another man's actions.

I may be standing on my own personal island with that statement but it's how I feel and I'll stand behind it.
Dilly, Dilly! I concur. I’ve never ordered anything from ppl but I have read every fucking page and this @Ripped tried like hell to do his job and help those with problems, with what looked like little to no help from the Panda!

Ya know, syringe filtering right into sterile sealed vial avoids all this. If your new to home brewing I wouldn't suggest going this route. To risky. I don't even like doing it but I've managed to master it.
The caulking gun and syringe filter is the best.

Friend, you or I am missing something. I think you are talking transferring the parenteral aseptically.
I was in no way even speaking of vials and stoppers.
I was talking in making the parenteral solution BEFORE filtering into sealed Sterile vials. It is pure board misinformation that .2 micron filters and BA solve all issues. BA will kill bacteria sure, but, what happens at death of gram negative bacteria? They release Endo toxins to poison/kill whatever killed them. It's a species survival mechanism. If it is gram positiveive bacteria it releases exotoxins which can be far more troublesome.
Both ends and exo will filter through .2 and BA will not deactivate them.
Endo toxins will cause fever(oft blamed on roid flu). That's why it's called a pyrogen(fever causing agent).

And I totally agree that Homebrewers should use facriry sealed Sterile and depyrogenated vials as opposed to go through the process of cleaning, rinsing sterilizing and depyrogenating the vials and the headache of the stoppers as well.

However I disagree they shouldn't syringe filter directly into the sealed Sterile vial bc as you said - that cuts air out of the equation as long as one uses a syringe filter on their vent needle.

Just as hormone powders go into solution and filter through - any pollutants that go into solution and exo and Endo toxins will filter through also.

If it's a matter of matching my information with what you believe: then please don't take my word for it - research it. I only wish to save the Homebrewers from problems. I don't sell one thing online so I don't care about competition. Please by all means look deep into what I'm saying. Also there is an amount of bacteria BA won't kill bc BA I'd made to stop the growth of bacteria faster than it reproduces not bacteriocidal as much as bacteriostatic.

More general info: gram negative bacteria loves water. So water is a big problem in combating Endo toxins from gram negative bacteria in the production of parenterals in the pharmaceutical industry.

Good Luck Homebrewers!
Cover as you mix and heat your solution - and sterilize and depyrogenate your BEAKERS or pyrex glass measuring cups - which can also be used. And heat 250 for at keast 15 minutes to deactivate Endo toxins.
Research it. Don't believe - look and see for yourself - don't trust me or him. Research it.

Last edited:
Because Endo toxins cannot be filtered out and deactivated once into solution via normal methods bc they are extremely heat and pH resistant the way they reduce a batch that tests over the limits is to filter through a oppositely charged filter to attract the opposite charged toxins and because of collection onto the filter - often it has to be done numerous times to get it to an acceptable level.

Friend, you or I am missing something. I think you are talking transferring the parenteral aseptically.
I was talking in making the parenteral solution BEFORE filtering into sealed Sterile vials. It is pure board misinformation that .2 micron filters and BA solve all issues. BA will kill bacteria sure, but, what happens at death of gram negative bacteria? They release Endo toxins to poison/kill whatever killed them. It's a species survival mechanism. If it is gram positiveive bacteria it releases exotoxins which can be far more troublesome.
Endo toxins will cause fever(oft blamed on roid flu). That's why it's called a pyrogen(fever causing agent).

And I totally agree that Homebrewers should use facriry sealed Sterile and depyrogenated vials as opposed to go through the process of cleaning, rinsing sterilizing and depyrogenating the vials and the headache of the stoppers as well.

However I disagree they shouldn't syringe filter directly into the sealed Sterile vial bc as you said - that cuts air out of the equation as long as one uses a syringe filter on their vent needle.

Just as hormone powders go into solution and filter through - any pollutants that go into solution and exo and Endo toxins will filter through also.

If it's a matter of matching my information with what you believe: then please don't take my word for it - research it. I only wish to save the Homebrewers from problems. I don't sell one thing online so I don't care about competition. Please by all means look deep into what I'm saying. Also there is an amount of bacteria BA won't kill bc BA I'd made to stop the growth of bacteria faster than it reproduces not bacteriocidal as much as bacteriostatic.

More general info: gram negative bacteria loves water. So water is a big problem in combating Endo toxins from gram negative bacteria in the production of parenterals in the pharmaceutical industry.

Good Luck Homebrewers!
Cover as you mix and heat your solution - and sterilize and depyrogenate your BEAKERS or pyrex glass measuring cups - which can also be used. And heat 250 for at keast 15 minutes to deactivate Endo toxins.
Research it. Don't believe - look and see for yourself - don't trust me or him. Research it.

I Don’t home brew, but what great information and laid out well.

Learned something from this post and will researching the toxins just for personal knowledge.

Good Luck Homebrewers!
this is what I found with a brief search.
Gram-Negative Bacterial Lipopolysaccharide Retention by a Positively Charged New-Generation Filter

The introduction of a 0.22-μm filter membrane into the i.v. line prevents inadvertent microbial (bacterial, fungal, and yeast) contamination in i.v. fluids from reaching the patient (3, 8). The removal of bacterial endotoxins from liquids is often difficult. The conventional heat sterilization of liquids and filtration with microporous membrane filters, which kill or remove whole bacterial cells, do not eliminate bacterial endotoxins (10, 11). Endotoxins can be eliminated by heating for long periods at elevated temperatures, while the depyrogenation of heat-sensitive biological materials is not feasible. Endotoxins can be removed using ion exchange resins, activated carbon (5), or asbestos-containing filters (9).

@PurplePandaLabs Rep. enjoy some simple, cheap yet sound tech advice that you can share with @purplepandalabs to avoid floaters and hair in gear vials:

Never use stupid bottletop dispensers to fill vials.
They can get dirty and unsterile.
You should use a pipette, most preferably a new sterile pipette every single day (one pipette for every different steroid)
thumbnail.asp

$47 for 200 units, $0.24/each sterile, individually packed
10mL Plastic Serological Pipettes - 345mm - Orange Striped Color Coded
So, for $0.24 you get a new, factory sterile pipette to draw oil

For drawing, you can use a pipette-pump and at least rinse it with alcohol
The pipette is the thing touching the filtered oil, so rinsing with alcohol is OK for pumps.
ihwx.20db9e28-3e0f-4a1a-9764-1a89a335654c.348.348.jpg

Debris falls in the media bottle after filtering
you should at least work with their hands (with gloves) in a plastic bag, wipe it with some alcohol, and you can add some wire frame to hold shape.

atmosbag.jpg

18111-10007195.jpg

best to make your own glovebox
348661584-DSCF5090.jpg

First success with both grain and monotub! - Mushroom Cultivation - Shroomery Message Board

Again, at least wipe the box inside with alcohol.

First time I heard this negative gram bacteria was actually when researching pharamcom years back: (from their innovation page)

5. What preserving agents are other manufacturers using against gram-negative bacteria - if they are even using them at all?
Benzyl alcohol, while effective against gram-positive bacteria, is not sufficient against gram-negative bacteria which have a thicker cell membrane, making them resistant to not only BA but many preserving agents in general. While we cannot disclose the specific technologies we use as part of our production secret, we guarantee we have the means and the will to use them in our oils.
Neglecting the use of parabens, chlorobutanol, and other such agents clearly implies clandestine production, typically with the intent to sell as many products as possible with minimal expense - no longterm strategy of precautions thereof. Whether or not a customer intends to use a product two or three years down the road is certainly of no concern to them, which poses a serious question of concern to consumers.

I wonder what they do? Or you guys think it's just marketing?

I was only trying to help the home brewer. Haha I have no desire to show how much i actually know. And besides - I hate being so mental. Fighting invisible enemies while working makes me anal enough. I drop knowledge as soon as I walk out the door- haha

There are many ways to transfer aseptically but I would say for the homebrewer the very simplest is to syringe filter directly into a factory sealed Sterile depyrogenated vial. This eliminates air as long as the vent needle has a syringe filter on it.

However - my previous suggestion was to bake/heat sterilize and depyrogenate with an aluminum foil cover and to add ingredients under this cover into a clean, Sterile and depyrogenated Beaker or whatever you use such as a pyrex glass measuring cup. This presents a much better solution to be filtered bc everything falling in air lands on the foil not in solution. You can keep the foil on while pouring into whatever you plan on filtering through. Hopefully that's Sterile too. Haha Or you could draw out from under the foil too. I don't know what amounts you guys are brewing so...just trying to help the little guy.

Antabolic: I think it's a bit of both legit and marketing. I already said BA is more bacteriostatic than bacteriocidal hence why I don't solely rely on it.
However, i think the problem is more Endo and exo toxins bc the actual bacteria should be filtered out. So that should render whether the ba kills it or not irrelevant. However I think BA does kill bacteria in small amounts and I've never found in research that gram negative is more hard to kill as much as it releases Endo toxins which will filter through. BA is to stop reproduction of bacteria faster than it can reproduce and it eventually dies off but you put a shit ton of bacteria in a 10ml vial and it will reproduce faster than BA can stop it. Hence1 reason why bacteria is to be considered in all phases of manufacturing. Another is Endo and exo toxins that comes from the death of bacteria.
And that's where that marketing reveals itself:
If it doesn't die bc of thicker membrane then it doesn't release Endotoxins and it gets filtered out as live bacteria causing zero issues.
So that renders the rest irrelevant unless they don't filter - haha

As far as mass production - like advice to PPL's brewers or any mass producer - Well that's a whole other discussion that I'm not getting into. There's many ways to do it.
But picking apart or sharing that info is not something that doesn't bother egos and cause the whole conflict thing and I have no interest in knowing more than the next guy.

Furthermore: Panda and I have worked out a way to my satisfaction that makes things right as long as he lives up to his word and it's not freebies nor discounts. Use your imagination - haha
PPLRep is a good mofo regardless of what happens with anybody else.

I am done with this thread unless things don't go well.

Good luck to you all.

Question for you guys.

Just made 50ml tren a
1% ba
19% bb
Gso

With no heat I put powder in the beaker then bb, then ba. Stir occasionally until clear, then added the gso. No heat at any point. Let it sit for about 14 hours unfiltered and it's pretty cloudy. Any thoughts here?

Do I filter it and see how it turns out ?
Do I add a small amount of heat and stir until it is hopefully clear?
More bb?

The % I used were based off the recipe I saw @XKawN post in another thread so I'm assuming that's not the issue.
I had same issue and ive walked a few people through the fix. Easy fix: filter it without heating it and it will be perfectly clear.

If u heat it... it will go into solution then u filter it and it will be cloudy still... its slighlty crashed... i recommend easy fix above.